MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2005, 06:19 AM   #21
DuBwEaR
Agent PIMP
 
DuBwEaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Houston-Med Center
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,326


Bike(s):
2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7R




Member Garage





Yes I have and yes it sux when family or close friends pass away. But on the same note I'm not gonna feel sorry for some guy that stole a motorcycle, ran from the police, then wrecked and died. His bad, karma's a .
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/dubwear
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/dubwear
2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7R
1995 Honda Shadow VLX
2004 Nissan Frontier XE
DuBwEaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cop rear ends rider, then BLAMES the rider CTtriple General Discussion (Moto Related) 76 11-06-2013 10:09 AM
Rider hit by other rider - Video Inside Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 52 07-31-2012 03:42 PM
Rider and co-rider down 290E & Barker Cypress jimrad General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-17-2011 12:17 AM
Rider Down on 242, report says inexperienced rider Davekg General Discussion (Moto Related) 94 03-24-2011 07:11 PM
Rider to Passenger/Other Rider Communication Pyrofallout General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 02-22-2008 09:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-19-2005, 06:38 AM   #22
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 16,367

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide






I don't think anyone feels sorry for him.
As I said he made his choices and now has to answer for them. I just don't wish death on anyone for a material loss, that's all.


Patrick
__________________
Call or PM for the BEST PRICES in Houston for PARTS and ACCESSORIES.
MAKE SURE TO MENTION YOU'RE ON MH TO GET THE BEST PRICE!

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!


muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 06:45 AM   #23
ImG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SouthEast
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 341












Send a message via AIM to ImG
not saying we should feel sry for him. but cmon wish death upon a person because of theft and its okay to die for it? naw man, yea sure he did something bad and got something coming to him (karma). but with death the person is not the only one suffering, the person's friends and most importantly family suffers. they should not suffer because of freaking theft. i got rob three times already in two years. cops says its probably the same people all three times. i hated them and wish a tree or some thing would fall on their house or etc. they took irreplaceble items that belonged to my dad, who passed away just a year before, but they left my families most valuable possession behind, our lives. not once did i wish their own lives be sacrificed so that i can feel better. careful what you wish for, cuz karmas a remember.
ImG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 09:12 AM   #24
Capt Penetrate
A view from my office
 
Capt Penetrate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: IAH
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 514

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
06 R6 Track
07 R1 to pose








Quote:
Originally Posted by ImG
not saying we should feel sry for him. but cmon wish death upon a person because of theft and its okay to die for it? naw man, yea sure he did something bad and got something coming to him (karma). but with death the person is not the only one suffering, the person's friends and most importantly family suffers. they should not suffer because of freaking theft. i got rob three times already in two years. cops says its probably the same people all three times. i hated them and wish a tree or some thing would fall on their house or etc. they took irreplaceble items that belonged to my dad, who passed away just a year before, but they left my families most valuable possession behind, our lives. not once did i wish their own lives be sacrificed so that i can feel better. careful what you wish for, cuz karmas a remember.
True dat, death is the ultimate price and unless someone kills someone I don't wish it on anyone. And even if they did kill someone it would depend on the circumstances.
__________________
CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Capt Penetrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 02:42 PM   #25
JenR6
Senior Member
 
JenR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 290/1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 270


Bike(s):
'05 R6 blue









that's still a harsh punishment...
, that's scary...
JenR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 02:44 PM   #26
Texmex1
Bzzzzzzzzz
 
Texmex1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In my own little world.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,496

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
`
03 Ruckus
77 MT125R
89 GB500
2015 Xbox One






He brought this on himself.......
Texmex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 02:57 PM   #27
ANINJAZX6R
What goes here?
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dickinson, Tx
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 183


Bike(s):
2000 ZX6R









Send a message via AIM to ANINJAZX6R
I agree..."EYE FOR AN EYE" I don't think we should wish death on anyone
unless they took an innocent life. Now we don't have to feel sorry for him
cause he did bring this on himself but for his family is who we should feel
sympathy for, no matter what he did.
ANINJAZX6R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 03:25 PM   #28
SecretAgent
The one and only
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SW Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,986


Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob









Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
dying for stealing....no. dying because he was running from the cops? yes.

by running from the cops you show a blatant disregard for everyone's life around you. you put everyone in a situation that risks their life for the selfish gain of your own. for that, you deserve the same respect.

the icing on the cake is the dipshit didn't even get far. the chase was only 500 ft. he had enough time to get up to 100mph and run one red light before he smacked the 18wheeler.
SecretAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 03:36 PM   #29
ANINJAZX6R
What goes here?
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dickinson, Tx
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 183


Bike(s):
2000 ZX6R









Send a message via AIM to ANINJAZX6R
Did anyone know the guy that went down in the League City area?
My Boss said that he went down after hitting a curb in a turn he could not make
for his speed...witnesess said he was weaving through a few cars at a high rate
of speed. My Boss said he could not see a helmet anywhere and the bike was
scattered into many peices. He also siad the guy was not aware of what had
happened to him and was in and out of it.
ANINJAZX6R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 03:37 PM   #30
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,473












funny how "christians" wish death on people that kill other people or people that steal cause in actuallity that's not christian at all.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 06:48 PM   #31
j14
Seņor Esmooth...not rich
 
j14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,924












I might have misread something...but I don't think anyone actually wished death on the guy that stole. Someone might have said... idiot stole, ran and died, and now he won't be able to do it anymore. Everyone here is saying how sad it is when people die...I'm not saying is not, but no one brought this upon him but himself. There have been threads here before about people, not stealing, but only running from police and ending up dead...and now this happens and the usual people say " idiot, his fault" are being quite...that's hypocritical
__________________
Scientific name - 'Noobus Squidus'
Make the Track your local backroad
j14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 07:13 PM   #32
DuBwEaR
Agent PIMP
 
DuBwEaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Houston-Med Center
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,326


Bike(s):
2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7R




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by j14
I might have misread something...but I don't think anyone actually wished death on the guy that stole. Someone might have said... idiot stole, ran and died, and now he won't be able to do it anymore. Everyone here is saying how sad it is when people die...I'm not saying is not, but no one brought this upon him but himself.

werd, couldn't have said it better.


P.S. I'm also very sad for his family, not only did they lose a loved one, but now they have to pay for his funeral and ect...It seems their the ones that have to pay the price for his bad decisions, let this be a lesson for all of you.
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/dubwear
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/dubwear
2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7R
1995 Honda Shadow VLX
2004 Nissan Frontier XE
DuBwEaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 07:17 PM   #33
JenR6
Senior Member
 
JenR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 290/1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 270


Bike(s):
'05 R6 blue









Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBwEaR
werd, couldn't have said it better.


P.S. I'm also very sad for his family, not only did they lose a loved one, but now they have to pay for his funeral and ect...It seems their the ones that have to pay the price for his bad decisions, let this be a lesson for all of you.
+1

every action you take effects those around you.
JenR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 07:54 PM   #34
GsxrStar
drama patrol
 
GsxrStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: north shore rida
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,205


Bike(s):
05 gsxr 750









Send a message via AIM to GsxrStar
that the truth ^^^
GsxrStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 10:33 PM   #35
Din
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: dont talk about it, be about it.
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
GSXR with CHROME PACKAGE









i had a bike stolen from me. i wouldnt wish them dead, maybe broken limbs or something.
Din is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 02:51 PM   #36
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa
 
DOA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 946












Karma is a but it's not written in stone that you're going to get yours in this life. So if some f*ckwad steals someone's bike, (that is uninsured because he barely keeps a roof over his head) and this is the only transportation that the owner has to get to work/school/wherever, does this mean that the owner had it coming? (I think not)

The thief that stole the bike for the fun of it (or for whatever reason that you find justifiable to steal another man's bike) and DIES in a manner of his own chosing because you and I didn't whisper in his ear "RUN LIKE YOU STOLE IT!" I'm supposed to have any feelings for him?

Sympathy for the family = okay
anything for a thief = you're full of sh*t

There was a time when we would hang people for stealing a horse. The horse represented not only a man's transportation but also the means by which he would put food on the table for his family. I wonder how many people back then shed a tear if a horse thief fell off and died?


-d
DOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 03:37 PM   #37
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,473












Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA
Karma is a but it's not written in stone that you're going to get yours in this life. So if some f*ckwad steals someone's bike, (that is uninsured because he barely keeps a roof over his head) and this is the only transportation that the owner has to get to work/school/wherever, does this mean that the owner had it coming? (I think not)

The thief that stole the bike for the fun of it (or for whatever reason that you find justifiable to steal another man's bike) and DIES in a manner of his own chosing because you and I didn't whisper in his ear "RUN LIKE YOU STOLE IT!" I'm supposed to have any feelings for him?

Sympathy for the family = okay
anything for a thief = you're full of sh*t

There was a time when we would hang people for stealing a horse. The horse represented not only a man's transportation but also the means by which he would put food on the table for his family. I wonder how many people back then shed a tear if a horse thief fell off and died?


-d
STFU
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 04:16 PM   #38
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa
 
DOA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 946












Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
STFU
You're so funny!
h

Last edited by DOA; 11-20-2005 at 06:22 PM.
DOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 06:52 PM   #39
ninjaxx
rebmeM
 
ninjaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 525

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
2005 GSX-R 600









Send a message via AIM to ninjaxx
yes he was an idiot for stealing and running.. but, it all comes down to being in the wrong place at the wrong time... I dont believe in Karma. I believe that if you do stupid sh*t long enough.. one day you are going to screw up and pay the price.
__________________
2005 Suzuki 600 GSX-R
ninjaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 07:37 PM   #40
tahitianprincess
Motorcyclegirl
 
tahitianprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 227

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
Ninja 250 06
nxt will be Kawi ZX-10R








Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick
No one likes thieves, but dying for stealing something is a bit on the extreme side.
A serious beating? yes!

Jail time? right!

Non-release from jail until COMPLETE victim restitution is made?
Now we're talking!

Death is the ultimate price to pay, it seems to me these days the value placed on life is diminished.

I'm a firm believer the punishment should fit the crime.

I kinda like Joe's philosophy on the hand thing though.

That being said he made his choices and now has to face his maker to answer for them.



Patrick

tahitianprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy