MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2008, 12:59 PM   #1
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Wink TZ 250, Revisited!!

Over a year ago, my cousin was trying to sell his Yamaha TZ-250. I helped him in doing so as well as getting to spend a day at the track with it. What a blast it was too.

Eventually a guy in Canada purchased it and set out to tear it down and rework the whole bike. I contacted him Monday of this week just to get an update on how everything was going with it since he was a little worried about the motor being messed up or needing some significant reworking.

Turns out, the motor was all fresh and ready to race as he took possession of it. I kindly helped him out in shipping the bike up to Buffalo NY for him through Forward Air, took me about 2 hours time to drive it over, get a crate for it and load it and strap it down. I was worried about it making it there in one piece. There were tons of spare parts that went along with it that I had to stuff into a small crate with the bike. Well, it made it there safe and sound, no troubles at all.

He’s got it up and running with nice new paint, everything cleaned up and polished. Wish I could have bought and kept this one for myself but just wasn’t financially able to at the time.

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26875

qpiiqb

34xmds0

23wtkix

1zc34wk
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote