MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Cruisers Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
02meanie

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
02 Kawasaki 1500 Mean Streak

02meanie

Sorry it took so long to post up. Been going to DR.s and MRI and cat scan for a while. I have a compression fracture of the L1 vertebrae and am going to have to have major back surgury. Again I thank all of the riding community for all the thoughts and prayers.
02meanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bad News on 02meanie zx636tx Cruisers Lounge 26 11-21-2008 05:38 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2008, 12:09 AM   #2
SecretAgent
The one and only

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
man! sorry to hear about the injuries. hope to see you back on the bike soon! at least you did it near the start of winter, and not in march! you got all winter to heal now! haha! take care man!
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
SecretAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:10 AM   #3
RojerLockless
member of NO MA`AM

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Honda CB919

Member Garage

welcome back, your son was keeping us sorta up to date, glad you are getting better.

RojerLockless@Motohouston.com
BRING BACK GIXXERBILL!!!
CRBsig 2
RojerLockless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:47 AM   #4
Captain
The Beast

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
GSX-R 1000

Member Garage

sorry to hear this !!!!!! get well okay!!!!!
Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #5
02meanie

Bike(s):
02 Kawasaki 1500 Mean Streak

Message for 02meanie

This is Mary, (the wife). Keith is at home recuperating from major back surgery. He was in surgery for over 8 hours last Wed. 10/1 to repair an exploded disc in his spine. THey had to make 2 incisions - one for repairs from the front and other for putting screws and rods in his spine. He will be out for atleast 6 weeks. A little advice - do not use the College Station Medical Center. They had him for almost 4 days and said all they found was a broken tail bone. Never did a spinal xray. When I brought him home, he just fell into the back of my SUV, I doped him up and drove like to get him home. Wasn't sure how I was gonna get him in the house but we managed. A week later I took him to our family doctor who immediately decided that he had something bad going on and made an appointment for an MRI. Then Ike came to visit and we didn't hear back from the doctor until Wed. THen we started seeing neuro guys...each one sent us to a better one. Finally we got to Dr. Meyer and got surgery scheduled.....5 weeks after the wreck. by the way, the tail bone is not broken! He is doing really well since we got home. Everyday I see great improvements. He wants to thank you all for your thoughts and he really misses you.
02meanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:39 PM   #6
FoxRod
Village Idiot

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
2004 Suzuki SV1000
2004 Suzuki DR650
2007 Kawasaki KLX110
1984 Chevy Suburban 4x4

Wow. That's a lot more than a not-broken tailbone. It sounded like he was in too much pain for a tailbone to me . .
Please send him my regards. Is he up and walking still?
Old 10-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #7
SecretAgent
The one and only

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
sounds like ya'll have been through a very trying few weeks! glad to hear the surgery went well though. i hope for a speedy recovery! please send him my regards!
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
SecretAgent is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement