Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2008, 10:24 AM   #141
TheRRguy
12/24/06-day i got her-RR

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
06' Black CBR600RR

Send a message via Yahoo to TheRRguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxergirloh2 View Post
omg !!!! if yall watch jimmy kimmel...racer997 just did that uneccessary censorship !!!! and he did a good job !!!!
hey Gixxergirloh2 it was finally nice to put a face with a screen name nice meeting you last night
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Heart Attack Grill--Vegas pinball Off Topic 60 10-21-2011 05:03 PM
Tue 4/7/09 buy 10 get 10 free - Vegas Grill M&G 7PM Flip Events, Meets and Rides 14 04-07-2009 08:31 PM
SE M&G- VEGAS GRILL 11/6 7:30 Spectre5922 Events, Meets and Rides 156 11-07-2008 10:47 AM
VEGAS GRILL, ASI, BIG TEX, Last Night! Ohh YEAH! PYROBUG51 Events, Meets and Rides 25 09-29-2008 02:38 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2008, 10:28 AM   #142
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRRguy View Post
hey Gixxergirloh2 it was finally nice to put a face with a screen name nice meeting you last night
right i know, nice to meet you too !!!! its funny when you get to go "whats your screen name? oooohh yeeahhh i know who you are !!!" i like meetin the $hit talkers too !!!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:33 AM   #143
99 Chris
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki GSX-R1000
2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000

User is banned

Old 10-01-2008, 10:35 AM   #144
TheRRguy
12/24/06-day i got her-RR

Bike(s):
06' Black CBR600RR

Send a message via Yahoo to TheRRguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxergirloh2 View Post
right i know, nice to meet you too !!!! its funny when you get to go "whats your screen name? oooohh yeeahhh i know who you are !!!" i like meetin the $hit talkers too !!!
Me a $hit talker naaa

Ok yeaaa thats me
Old 10-01-2008, 10:36 AM   #145
Hades
Underworld

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
**05 Repsol** gone :(
**CBR F4**Sold
**00 R6** Sold
**00 748** Sold
Illegal Senorita

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Hades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go! Ninja Go! View Post
PyroBug repeatedly kept grabbing Alabama Worley after he was told to stop numerous times. escalated, then died down a bit(this happened inside) Pyro went outside, and a bit later Leroy Jenkins went outside to go leave without saying a word, or even so much as making eye contact. Pyro then decided to start trying to go after him and yelling . . . so a rock and helmet were grabbed.
Ok let me clear the air so as there is no confusion. Pyro was drinking and leroy had not been so leroy should have just let what ever was said roll of his shoulders. Alabama had been talking with us all night not one time had she said anything to pyro about having a boyfriend or to leave her alone, it wasnt until leroy showed up that she anything, and then proceds to tell leroy that he had been grabing her, which tells me she liked the attention , so if there was anyone to blame its her. As far as the rock and helmet thats a move if you cant fight fair dont bump your gums so next time either stay at home or play nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
I'm some what knowledgeable on PPs
Quote:
Originally Posted by morvegil View Post
i ride around the pole

Last edited by Hades; 10-01-2008 at 10:40 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:37 AM   #146
THE DEAN OF LEAN
CMRA/WERA #171 AMA#771

Bike(s):
GSXR 600 Race Bike

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 Chris View Post
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

To the little guy, Leroy Jenkins, I did my best to stay out of it last night. I don't know you from the next Joe Schmoe. I didn't catch everything that went on inside, but have heard a couple stories/versions now. I can understand your anger if he "touched" or hugging on your girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, or whatever she is to you (Alabama). I can understand words being exchanged, and you telling him "Let's take it outside". And yes, RR Guy was staying in front of Pyrobug to keep him calm while you walked outside, and "not make eye contact" (I call BS on that one, I watched you walk out make just as much eye contact and talking **** to Pyro as he did, but with your "girl" holding your arm). Then YOU blew up, ran over by your bike, picked up your helmet and a fist-sized rock, and charged Pyro. Of course with all the people between y'all, trying to keep the peace. This is where I stepped in. Again, not know who you are or really caring, but thinking "what a b***h to have to pick up a rock & his helmet!!" I wasn't gonna see my friend get involved with this. So I stepped in to keep BOTH of you from going to jail. I walked Pyro away from the situation, and talked him into getting into the car to go to Stacy's. If you're gonna fight, FIGHT LIKE A MAN and not pick up your flippin helmet & a rock!!! Were you that scared that you had to pick up TWO weapons?! Seriously!! Anyways, the cops asked about you and who you were and where you lived, but none of us knew. So they let it go, and the persons involved left. Meanwhile, afterwards, a few of us stood around for a bit longer continuing our nice evening in front of Vegas Grill til it was just time to go home!!!

Thanks for a good evening. It was good to see most everybody. Nice chit-chattin with you Gary, April & Dean, and the others that stopped by our table. As well as shootin the sh** outside!!! Fuller, as always, fun on the 50!!!
was gonna say same thing

about the rock wtf??????
Old 10-01-2008, 10:37 AM   #147
99 Chris
Banned

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki GSX-R1000
2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000

User is banned

Old 10-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #148
99 Chris
Banned

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki GSX-R1000
2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000

User is banned

Old 10-01-2008, 10:50 AM   #149
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesl84 View Post
Ok let me clear the air so as there is no confusion. Pyro was drinking and leroy had not been so leroy should have just let what ever was said roll of his shoulders. Alabama had been talking with us all night not one time had she said anything to pyro about having a boyfriend or to leave her alone, it wasnt until leroy showed up that she anything, and then proceds to tell leroy that he had been grabing her, which tells me she liked the attention , so if there was anyone to blame its her. As far as the rock and helmet thats a move if you cant fight fair dont bump your gums so next time either stay at home or play nice
not the story i heard...

Last edited by Azylum; 10-01-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:50 AM   #150
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
b/f Leroy showed up she had no problem talking & being friendly w/ Pyro...so I'm not so sure this fight is simply to blame on one person.

It takes two ppl. to fight, so it's not cool when u try to pin it on one person...
i agree !!!!!

Advertisement