MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2005, 02:36 AM   #41
StarC
STUNT INSTIGATOR

Feedback Rating: (0)

Im out!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero

I kinda agree with homeboy...
Hey I kno I stunt. But I don't set up meet to go stunt.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why Im glad Im a Texan flip326 Off Topic 1 05-21-2012 02:20 PM
im off and im bored im gonna go riding anyone else off and bored?8/04/08 Croe Events, Meets and Rides 10 08-04-2008 03:01 PM
Im also bored...and I dont have cable(Cause Im poor now) Slowkat Off Topic 4 07-16-2007 09:23 PM
Im so ****ing off i dont know what to do, im just seeing red. scrapp Off Topic 49 08-30-2006 07:54 PM
alright im serious. im done. bye hfa3g11 Off Topic 12 02-04-2006 09:26 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2005, 02:39 AM   #42
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
*scratching head*

well aint this something... well.. i'm gonna make this short and sweet... cuz i have to work in the morning...

first of all... the section about meets, events and rides is for everyone... not just for one person to post meets... that's why it's there

second, yeah... funds are low right now, wasnt really expecting to drop a grand on my car this week for some engine work.....stickers will be picked up thursday afternoon... hopefully shirts will be too at that time.. putting front logo on this time...

third... since when do i have to justify my living arrangements with any one? was there something I missed in the rules saying that you have to have your own place in order to be a member of this site and help out? hmmm.. let me go back and read again.. mabye I wasnt wearing my glasses....

fourth... we all do our own part for MH... just because you are not next to my side 24/7 and see what I do... how are you going to sit there and critique my recruiting?

fifth... it was said that people take people out to lunch and stuff... how do you figure I don't... when ya'll come to miyako... I ALWAYS drop loot... never ask anyone to pay.. at 713 for Joey's bday.. buying drinks for you Jake.. (your underage, and they knew that) I put my on the line for that.. especially since its one of my clients.....

sixth...
as far as backstabbing... i never backstabbed anyone.. never said one thing about someone behind their back...if anything... people who I called my friends just did that to me.

I have always been there.. if someone needs me.. I'm there for them.. because I have a good heart and I'm a good friend... you ask about the people when I found out they went down.. how many times I blew their phone up to make sure they are ok...

my buddy went down the other day and I sat their waiting next to his bike with FMX and Chase to get there so he could go to the hospital... I'll be the first person there for any of you.. and that includes you Mr. Pete!

and the most important one

seventh
"you'll be ready for me?" first of all.. this aint high school and that's not who I am... I aint gonna fight anyone over something like this.. that's high school drama ... so sorry "bro" I aint mad at cha.. you have an opinion, and I respect that... so you know what.. I'll still call you my brother.. and if I ever see you out.. Your right I'm gonna buy you a drink.. or 4 for that matter...

so that's all I gotta say... mabye some more later..but just that for now
Old 11-16-2005, 02:39 AM   #43
Guero

Bike(s):
04 Triumph Daytona

Send a message via AIM to Guero
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznxXxStunna
Hey I kno I stunt. But I don't set up meet to go stunt.
If you are who I think you are... You dont set up the meets to go stunt you meet up at P1 we ride and you stunt wherever we ride (highway, street, wherever) which I dont have a problem with... Think its cool.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:45 AM   #44
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Send a message via AIM to PETE
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
*scratching head*

well aint this something... well.. i'm gonna make this short and sweet... cuz i have to work in the morning...

first of all... the section about meets, events and rides is for everyone... not just for one person to post meets... that's why it's there

second, yeah... funds are low right now, wasnt really expecting to drop a grand on my car this week for some engine work.....stickers will be picked up thursday afternoon... hopefully shirts will be too at that time.. putting front logo on this time...

third... since when do i have to justify my living arrangements with any one? was there something I missed in the rules saying that you have to have your own place in order to be a member of this site and help out? hmmm.. let me go back and read again.. mabye I wasnt wearing my glasses....

fourth... we all do our own part for MH... just because you are not next to my side 24/7 and see what I do... how are you going to sit there and critique my recruiting?

fifth... it was said that people take people out to lunch and stuff... how do you figure I don't... when ya'll come to miyako... I ALWAYS drop loot... never ask anyone to pay.. at 713 for Joey's bday.. buying drinks for you Jake.. (your underage, and they knew that) I put my on the line for that.. especially since its one of my clients.....

sixth...
as far as backstabbing... i never backstabbed anyone.. never said one thing about someone behind their back...if anything... people who I called my friends just did that to me.

I have always been there.. if someone needs me.. I'm there for them.. because I have a good heart and I'm a good friend... you ask about the people when I found out they went down.. how many times I blew their phone up to make sure they are ok...

my buddy went down the other day and I sat their waiting next to his bike with FMX and Chase to get there so he could go to the hospital... I'll be the first person there for any of you.. and that includes you Mr. Pete!

and the most important one

seventh
"you'll be ready for me?" first of all.. this aint high school and that's not who I am... I aint gonna fight anyone over something like this.. that's high school drama ... so sorry "bro" I aint mad at cha.. you have an opinion, and I respect that... so you know what.. I'll still call you my brother.. and if I ever see you out.. Your right I'm gonna buy you a drink.. or 4 for that matter...

so that's all I gotta say... mabye some more later..but just that for now

Last edited by PETE; 11-16-2005 at 03:19 AM.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:49 AM   #45
StarC
STUNT INSTIGATOR

Im out!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero
If you are who I think you are... You dont set up the meets to go stunt you meet up at P1 we ride and you stunt wherever we ride (highway, street, wherever) which I dont have a problem with... Think its cool.
I think your talkin about me.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:53 AM   #46
Guero

Bike(s):
04 Triumph Daytona

Send a message via AIM to Guero
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznxXxStunna
I think your talkin about me.
And you prolly have no clue who I am. HAHA.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:19 AM   #47
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Send a message via AIM to PETE
k me and trey squashed it all good.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:54 AM   #48
Maverick
Made Man

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Team Green Ninja !
100cc Knock0ff Dirt

Send a message via AIM to Maverick
sounds like im back in HS
Old 11-16-2005, 04:17 AM   #49
StarC
STUNT INSTIGATOR

Im out!!!!

Last edited by StarC; 11-16-2005 at 04:26 AM.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:10 AM   #50
PORSCHITO

Send a message via AIM to PORSCHITO Send a message via Yahoo to PORSCHITO
you guys have more drama then highschool chicks....

http://www.sportbikegirl.com/
Old 11-16-2005, 09:52 AM   #51
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

LOL at aznstunna!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2005, 11:15 AM   #52
Greenway Smokey
Super duper member!

Bike(s):
'04 1200XL

Send a message via AIM to Greenway Smokey
Why are people leaving the site!? And why are they announcing it? That is just mean. I like Pete and Chris, there is no reason to go anywhere.

Lets get the site back to motorcycles and just forget about everything else.
Old 11-16-2005, 11:46 AM   #53
S14

wow, glad I have been out of the loop lately.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:21 PM   #54
Stormrider
FLY BY U

Bike(s):
05 CBR600RR

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenway Smokey
Why are people leaving the site!? And why are they announcing it? That is just mean. I like Pete and Chris, there is no reason to go anywhere.

Lets get the site back to motorcycles and just forget about everything else.
I agree with Greenway. I am a new member, as far as my book we need to stick with each other cuz not too many riders out there, remember it's very easy to make a enemy, but it's very, very hard to make friend. especialy the way i see it so far you all are very tight group of SW friends, that is why i alway looking forward to meet up with you all. please Pete, Chris,Trey and all the SW crew you all very nice and fun to hang out with. now if i can seat here and name all of your name that i had met in such a short perior of time and consier you guys are my friend that mean you are all cool in my book.
Pete, Trey,Carlos,Tony,Jason,Joshue,chris,Jerry,Joey,Pep es, Travis&wife, brian, 50CC, and many more in the future. I did saw the way ya'll stick together when party, hang out and most of all when one of the RIDER is DOWN. why fight let make friendship last till the day you die.
Every one have their own opinion, it is great that you all let it out instead of holding it in, now you all feel good let shake hand be friend and LET RIDE TOGETHER AGAIN.
SW CREW are by far is the best i see that stick as a group, so let it go and be friend again. I don't you all for a long time but tell you all this, if any of you need any help or call me at any given time i will be there and help or do as the best of my avaibility can. it is so SAD to see you guys shread apart like this. my 2 cents.
Sorry about this long and mess up grammar and spelling but i have to let you all know how i feel about this situation.
Even those i don't reply or start thread but i do read them.
Some funny, some stupit, some are mean, some are for sale or buy.
But i have never though it would come to this point.
please all the brother of MH and or rider out there.
STICK TOGETHER CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU NEED HELP FORM ONE AND OTHER.
BLESS YOU ALL. :notworthy :icon_bigg :laughing6
[ :icon_smil :icon_smil
Old 11-16-2005, 12:31 PM   #55
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
very well put...don't worry...pete and I squashed everything...and I will always be there for anyone.. no matter how much ya'll dislike me!!! I will stand by you all till the end and do what ever it takes to have ur back...and that I mean...those of those who know me....know that's the truth...even after I was called out and hated on...I still said "your still my brother" besides, what's a family without a little dysfunction?
love all ya'll *****s!
Old 11-16-2005, 02:22 PM   #56
nels

Bike(s):
01 Silver/Black F4i-SOLD =(

Dang, does this mean no more Summer BBQ?

Not that it matters, but I don't really see what the problem is. Chris owns the site, he can do what he wants. He's even cool enough to take ppls request/considerations, so you really can't be too . I forgot who mentioned this, but he was really leanient in what goes on here, but there are rules and regulations that he has to follow if he and the rest of the guys wants the site to stay up. He's just doin his job, which really isn't a job, but a hobby for something he and everyone here enjoys, which is motorcycles. As for dot, I've met him twice, and he's cool in my book. Without even knowing me, he gave me the hookup at a club, and even bought me a few drinks selflessly. So a person willing to do somethin for you w/out really knowing you or askin for anything in return is cool in my books. Yeah, its just a few drinks, but still cool. Met Pete once, he seemed cool. Haven't met Chris, but from the forums he seems cool too. So, we should all be like a bunch of Fonzi's, and be cool. We all grown up here, so we should be able to squash this like adults. Pete and Trey did already. Anyhow, they've already spoken for themselves and that's all that matters. As for the b/s that goes on, don't know anything bout it, so can't really comment. So, I'll still be here chillin and hopefully meet more ppl.

Last edited by nels; 11-16-2005 at 02:26 PM.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:32 PM   #57
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
Group hug anyone? :eh:
Old 11-16-2005, 02:41 PM   #58
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

Who feels like a that wish he didnt open his stupid mouth while on pain killers ...

Although i was upset at you dot for not making the stickers and a few other things your still a cool just no more lieing to us about if your not going to come to a meet just say no if your not going to have the stickers made by thursday just say so.....

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
Old 11-16-2005, 02:49 PM   #59
Stormrider
FLY BY U

Bike(s):
05 CBR600RR

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
Group hug anyone? :eh: