Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2005, 01:06 AM   #21
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETE
Chris (solracer) dont get me wrong and me and you still friends, I love the site and all and none of this is going towards you nor the site but.....

I completely agree with Chris. No bullshit, Me, Carlos, Chris, Taylor, Tony, have represented Motohouston and have tried keeping the rides and events active. I know me myself, I have invited complete strangers over my house to hang out, I have taken new members riding on my off time, , I have even taken some new members out to eat and hang out ON ME. I am not complaining about any of it, but I agree with Chris how the upper authority aren't even in the scene get the position they are at and don't do half of what we have accomplished as in pulling new members and interacting with new faces at the meets. I am not hating everyone, this is a great site to be on, but I am done with it as well, this is possibly my last post. I never get personal or never take anything personally nor offend anyone personally , but I can see a lot of fraudulant people and liars on this board that upsets other members. I can care less about being a mod or who is mod, heck I never would ever want to be a mod but...

Trey is a liar. Everyone knows it that kicks it with me and talks the most about him. Trey you print out a couple shirts and think your motohouston owner and run around telling all your lies. Well how about this.... Whens the last time you ever made it to the meets and actually showed your face? When do you actually go out with us and interact with new members at starbucks and tell them about the site and what goes on. You steal someones ideas and print shirts and all of a sudden you think your top . You promise members motohouston stickers and say you dont have funds to make them. You represent yourself as a baller with a 5 series but Dennis tells me you live at home with your mom and your 28 years old. Sad liar man.... Whats up with that baller? Where you at now? You got members at you and saying this BS, wait wait Trey, let me guess, CUZ THATS HOW U ROLL!

Dumbass's like Trey are the ones who make this great community online a bad place to be for some members, so in that case, So long motohouston, me and chris are done with it, but we still got much love for all the members on here except Trey (tHE LIAR) and a few bad apples.
pete dont leave yet. im getting back into the street game now and we need to hit the streets and back rads with other OG's like din, bao, vu, and alex. the cold weather brings outs the veterans that love to ride and not just cruise to PP1 and shoot the .
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why Im glad Im a Texan flip326 Off Topic 1 05-21-2012 02:20 PM
im off and im bored im gonna go riding anyone else off and bored?8/04/08 Croe Events, Meets and Rides 10 08-04-2008 03:01 PM
Im also bored...and I dont have cable(Cause Im poor now) Slowkat Off Topic 4 07-16-2007 09:23 PM
Im so ****ing off i dont know what to do, im just seeing red. scrapp Off Topic 49 08-30-2006 07:54 PM
alright im serious. im done. bye hfa3g11 Off Topic 12 02-04-2006 09:26 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2005, 01:06 AM   #22
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.S. Motorsports
wtf are you talking about man iv none chirs a long time we went to high school togeather drove imports togeather and everything elce.......You seriously dont know what they your talking about read petes post then get up off my nuts man..

:laughing6
Old 11-16-2005, 01:06 AM   #23
EFmang
secret AGENT

Send a message via AIM to EFmang
quit whoreing the thread and let some on with authority reaspond i wanna see what is said...
Old 11-16-2005, 01:14 AM   #24
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFmang
quit whoreing the thread and let some on with authority reaspond i wanna see what is said...
they probaly at clubs drinking and passing out business cards for MH. send them a PM on their blackberry's...

maybe we get some to become mods too :eh:
Old 11-16-2005, 01:17 AM   #25
EFmang
secret AGENT

Send a message via AIM to EFmang
yeah ... not very active...
Old 11-16-2005, 01:18 AM   #26
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFmang
yeah ... not very active...
dude i would so ban you for that statement.

:laughing6
Old 11-16-2005, 01:19 AM   #27
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Send a message via AIM to PETE
Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
pete dont leave yet. im getting back into the street game now and we need to hit the streets and back rads with other OG's like din, bao, vu, and alex. the cold weather brings outs the veterans that love to ride and not just cruise to PP1 and shoot the .
im not retiring from the scene, just the site, tired of a lot of BS from a couple nuts on here, i have better things to do with my time, but ill check the events here and there check ur PM box, save my number whenever ur down to go ride this week, ill have my bike back together by friday i hope
Old 11-16-2005, 01:20 AM   #28
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

can we quit using the term "bs" lol and why is your bike down pm me....o yea dont worrie about the other pm i sent you

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
Old 11-16-2005, 01:22 AM   #29
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

all this BS!!!

!!!
Old 11-16-2005, 01:34 AM   #30
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

there is a lot of drama on this board. trey is cool in my book though. i've personally seen him leave his work appointments to help a down rider. yes he did get the idea of the logo for the shirts from someone else but i thought this was a "big family". anyway it didn't seem like anyone else was going to take the iniative to do it and he got it done. you may not like the way he did it, but keep your opion to yourself. you dont have to buy the shirt.

all in all trey does a lot for the site. maybe he doesnt do everything the way you want it to be done, but at least he's trying. he gets off of his and tries to get things moving. theres more to be done here then going out and riding.

ducatisignature
Old 11-16-2005, 01:35 AM   #31
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasee69
there is a lot of drama on this board. trey is cool in my book though. i've personally seen him leave his work appointments to help a down rider. yes he did get the idea of the logo for the shirts from someone else but i thought this was a "big family". anyway it didn't seem like anyone else was going to take the iniative to do it and he got it done. you may not like the way he did it, but keep your opion to yourself. you dont have to buy the shirt.

all in all trey does a lot for the site. maybe he doesnt do everything the way you want it to be done, but at least he's trying. he gets off of his and tries to get things moving. theres more to be done here then going out and riding.

Last edited by PETE; 11-16-2005 at 03:20 AM.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:37 AM   #32
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

yup

Last edited by PETE; 11-16-2005 at 03:21 AM.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:41 AM   #33
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

yea but he sells people out all the time never comes to meets never gos out and trys to recruite new people i can go down the street and have the stickers made and i have though about it but i figured i would let him run with it well it seems to me that he is crawling....

pete has done so many things that peeps dont even know about such as take people out o eat and pay for it ( thats what he did for me) go meet new riders comes out to meets and talks with people that arent part of our famially and trys to get them to come here.. and so on and so forth....Carlos has set up most of the meets and always is down to ride and have fun with people...

This site is about motorcycles who ride not just posing and making money.... Trey helped him self with those shirts he made money off of them witch is cool but dont make it sound like a huge deal...

Sorry trey but there right Man.....Your a cool guy and everything but the bs needs to stop fool.......

Ok im done sorry if i hurt your feelings but i had to speak my mind....

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
Old 11-16-2005, 01:58 AM   #34
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

maybe dotcom doesn't go to every meet becuase he likes to do other stuff besides ride his motorycle such as go out, hangout with friends who dont ride, work, girlfriend, family, i dont know and i dont really care.

as far as telling new people about the site this isn't such a big deal. im sure everyone of us tells new riders we meet along the way about the site.

ducatisignature
Old 11-16-2005, 02:08 AM   #35
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

**wakes up and walks to computer.....**

ok.......

**takes deep breath**

Chris and Pete, I never met you and Im sorry thats never happend, yall have been an influential part of the site, I thank you. Im sorry you have a problem with Trey and Dennis. All I can say is that Trey has done alot to help me with the site, hes not the owner, never will be. Thats my job(which has sucked here lately due to all the unneeded drama. The guys over at HSN must be laughing their off at how some of us act, and they have good reason to. Chris, you had people thinking you were the stunt mod, which you arent, im sorry, you arent, and acting the way you did tonight while talking to me on aim, makes me never want to make you mod. The old saying is "The best mod is the one you never see or hear about". I really dont want to loose any members, especially ones that hang out on here as much as yall do.

Guys, feel free to call me up anytime and go for a ride and shoot the , MH or not.

409 256 9965.

or talk on aim, Im almost always available.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:17 AM   #36
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Send a message via AIM to TooBuku
plz don't use promoting the site/setting up rides as a tool here. why the are you guys looking for credit for being active riders and "setting up meets that promote the site" anyways. I used to do it all the time. Where's my cookie??

If you don't like the way things are ran, that's cool. Comment about it.. but make sure you come with fact and not bias'd opinions. Because unfortunately it's not your site.

Don't get me wrong guys.. you all are my friends and i enjoy to ride with you guys. But i guess there something i missing here, because i haven't been riding with you guys recently and i don't get to hear your little drama circle conversations. soo i guess one of you ladies could fill me in.. but i'm hoping to hear a valid and extreme story, or this thread is a waste of time.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:24 AM   #37
Guero

Bike(s):
04 Triumph Daytona

Send a message via AIM to Guero
whoa......

Last edited by Guero; 11-16-2005 at 02:32 AM.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:25 AM   #38
StarC
STUNT INSTIGATOR

Im out!!!!

H@H@H@H@H@@@@!!! :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6

If you hate MH, then leave. We don't need yall post whores on the forums. What meets do yall make? Wheelie meets. Thats not a meet. Meet is riding around town. Not riding to the stunt spot and do wheelie. Yeah there are fake people here on the forums. I can name a list of them. But it's called the NET. So get over it. BTW just cuz there are new rules to the forums doesn't mean you have to get mad about it. Like stated above by arturo3rd.

Yall get a life....

Old 11-16-2005, 02:31 AM   #39
Guero

Bike(s):
04 Triumph Daytona

Send a message via AIM to Guero
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznxXxStunna
Wheelie meets. Thats not a meet. Meet is riding around town. Not riding to the stunt spot and do wheelie.
I kinda agree with homeboy...

Last edited by Guero; 11-16-2005 at 02:48 AM.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:34 AM   #40
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Send a message via AIM to TooBuku
Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd

Oh you know i like to keep it gangsta.. i'm try hard to be back up and running real soon.

Advertisement