MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2005, 03:15 PM   #1
Chris24
Thread Savior

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
i may need a roommate

not really sure where this should go, but oh well. i hope something like this isnt inappropriate for the forums here. if it is, just delete it, ill undestand.

i might need a roommate, and i figure all of you live in the area, and we allready have something in common, so why not spread the word here.

if your interested, post here, PM me, email me, IM me, send a singing telegram, hit me up on myspace, or use telepathy, whatever's clever...

Address: gray and montrose houston, tx

i have a small two bedroom near w. gray and montrose. this place is very close to downtown. also close to westheimer. your share of rent and bills would be about $350 a month or so.

my roommate is moving out probably sometime next week. i have asked some old friends to move in from out of town, so they will get 1st priority, but if they all say no, i will be looking for someone else.

the apartment is older, but the location and price is awesome. im a little messy, but i have a good job, and dont drink or do drugs. im pretty chill about most things.

i dont care if you drink like a normal person, but i absolutly will not allow alchoholics or hard drug addicts in my home. period. if all you do is smoke a little weed, i wont care, as long as you dont give me any other reason not to like you.

i am open to sharing my space with all sorts of people, but i must be able to get along with you. i typically do not trust men, and most straight girls are way to uptight for me to chill with. i would prefer a bi girl for a roommate, just cause they tend to be laid back, but i will give everyone the same chance.

***edit for motohouston***: if your a laid back sportbiker, your are probably expempt from the above guidelines. having a roommate/biker-bro or biker-sis would be awesome. ***

i have basicly no furniture or other such housewares and decor/neccesities. i am fairly new to houston. if you have that kind of stuff allready and are willing to share its use, i would respect it and treat it well, and consider you more likely as a roommate.

anything else you want to know, just ask. i will insist that we meet and hang out over some coffee or beers to find out what we have in common or cant stand about each other before deciding on anything. its for the best for both of us.

look forward to hearing from you. dont be shy, im cool.

-Christopher
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Roommate shootout pester The Circus 1 05-15-2015 11:17 AM
Roommate?! Ilean Off Topic 1 06-06-2012 12:03 PM
Looking for roommate tonyt915 Off Topic 44 05-28-2009 10:59 AM
Anyone looking for a roommate? tonyt915 Off Topic 45 02-02-2009 05:54 PM
Roommate's Girlfriend DvlRacer Off Topic 89 04-01-2008 09:34 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2005, 04:09 PM   #2
DpWrath

Bike(s):
none looking

montrose......isnt that were them ..live? and by telling people montrose i dont think anyone is goin to move in with you..thats a little wierd
DpWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 04:44 PM   #3
Chris24
Thread Savior

Bike(s):

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
i live like a block away from montrose. yeah, there is a alot of gay/lesbian/bi people in the area, but its not like every single person you see is. there are just more here than other places. im not gay. my downstairs neighbors are two gay dudes, we call them the gaybors, cause they are gay neighbors, lol, but its just a joke. the rest of my neighbors straight couples, or single men and women. its basicly the same as everywhere else.

grow up. and i guess that brings up a good point, if your a homophobe (i.e. secretly gay, but havnt admitted it to yourself! ) or have something seriously against gays, im not going to get along with you. i have and have had plenty of male and female gay/bi freinds, and they were all cool as . you have to be a certain amount of open minded for me to think your ok.

christ. its not like i came on here, and said, "hey i live near montrose and i want a male fuckbuddy. please come sleep in my bed and keep me warm at night". , i even said id prefer a female roommate. i have an extra room for rent, i want to save some money, thats all. what are you in, junior high?

the same goes for if your a racist, are full of hate for any other type of person or sterotype. thats not cool with me.

p.s. sorry if i seem pissy or if im over-reacting to whats supposed to be a joke, its just been a week, and im not really in a mood for humouring immaturity right now.

Last edited by Chris24; 11-12-2005 at 04:49 PM.
Chris24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 04:59 PM   #4
Robopath
Post Crusader

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
20th Ann. GSX-R 600

Send a message via AIM to Robopath
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris24
i live like a block away from montrose. yeah, there is a alot of gay/lesbian/bi people in the area, but its not like every single person you see is. there are just more here than other places. im not gay. my downstairs neighbors are two gay dudes, we call them the gaybors, cause they are gay neighbors, lol, but its just a joke. the rest of my neighbors straight couples, or single men and women. its basicly the same as everywhere else.

grow up. and i guess that brings up a good point, if your a homophobe (i.e. secretly gay, but havnt admitted it to yourself! ) or have something seriously against gays, im not going to get along with you. i have and have had plenty of male and female gay/bi freinds, and they were all cool as . you have to be a certain amount of open minded for me to think your ok.

christ. its not like i came on here, and said, "hey i live near montrose and i want a male fuckbuddy. please come sleep in my bed and keep me warm at night". , i even said id prefer a female roommate. i have an extra room for rent, i want to save some money, thats all. what are you in, junior high?

the same goes for if your a racist, are full of hate for any other type of person or sterotype. thats not cool with me.

p.s. sorry if i seem pissy or if im over-reacting to whats supposed to be a joke, its just been a week, and im not really in a mood for humouring immaturity right now.
LOL thats awesome. . .
Old 11-12-2005, 05:00 PM   #5
DpWrath

Bike(s):
none looking

oh no didnt mean it like that just sayin im not racist..im straight its just wierd like cruising and seeing to guys swallow each other its just disterbing.. i only have lesbian/bi friends no gays not agaist it but kinda happy the marrige thing got ruled out
DpWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 05:25 PM   #6
05cbreezy636
lean with it

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
05 636 track

gaybors hahaha
05cbreezy636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 06:02 PM   #7
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by DpWrath
oh no didnt mean it like that just sayin im not racist..im straight its just wierd like cruising and seeing to guys swallow each other its just disterbing.. i only have lesbian/bi friends no gays not agaist it but kinda happy the marrige thing got ruled out
just curious why you care if gays can marry...are you in the insurance business or a fanatical right wing christian?
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 06:09 PM   #8
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
just curious why you care if gays can marry...are you in the insurance business or a fanatical right wing christian?
take this fight to hsn and watch the flames brought down apon thee who is not a far righ twinger. :laughing6

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 06:41 PM   #9
Chris24
Thread Savior

Bike(s):

hmmm....ok! *runs off to HSN* (not kidding!)
Old 11-12-2005, 07:30 PM   #10
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

haha. looks like they are keeping out of it on HSN
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 07:39 PM   #11
flip326
No likey, no bikey

Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

Long story short...YOU need a room-mate... dang guys....for shizzle..stay on topic

disclamier....flipboy326 is not liable for the flaming he recieves for saying "for shizzle"
Old 11-12-2005, 08:02 PM   #12
Chris24
Thread Savior

Bike(s):

YES. OMG, Flipboy,...thank you! i was going to say that earlier, but you know, i was trying not to be all self-centered and .
Old 11-12-2005, 10:24 PM   #13
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
Thanks Paul....at least someone is mature!!!!!

Hey...chris..give me a holler...I'm interested...I would like to come and check it out...hit me up on the cell...EXTREMELY INTERESTED if the place is right....what about my bike though???

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 10:34 PM   #14
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
Hey....just read it thoroughly....

I love to drink and I'm always downtown...so I usually get home pretty late....these peeps know how I am...let me know if that bothers you? And no...I don't smoke weed...actually to be honest...can't reeally stand the hippy ...but I won't flame on ya'll who do....
it...just not my cup of tea...laterz bro

What about loud ??? Cuz I'm like a goriila in the bedroom....(right Paul?)
Old 11-12-2005, 10:36 PM   #15
05cbreezy636
lean with it

Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
05 636 track

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris24
hmmm....ok! *runs off to HSN* (not kidding!)

haha he wasnt kidding
05cbreezy636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 10:44 PM   #16
Chris24
Thread Savior

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom

so who is the screamer? you or paul? rofl.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:50 PM   #17
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

Paul!

He has to cover my mouth half the time...he says

"Dammit Dot!!! Your gonna wake up Texas"

www.myspace.com/motohouston
Old 11-12-2005, 11:18 PM   #18
Chris24
Thread Savior

Bike(s):

haha, pm me you cell, ill give you a ring and we can talk details
Old 11-13-2005, 12:16 AM   #19
flip326
No likey, no bikey

Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
I dunno....I was passed out from the roofie you gave me at miyako you jerk.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:01 AM   #20
cbrr03
Roscoe P. Coltrane

Bike(s):
'03 CBR 600RR

sorry -- not into the gay scene.
cbrr03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement