MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2008, 09:08 PM   #21
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Love the teeth comment. Sounds like you handled yourself perfectly.

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
little Rant ST675 General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 06-14-2011 09:05 AM
my rant MudBug Off Topic 33 03-20-2009 05:08 PM
MY long RANT!! gtdrivr Off Topic 9 09-05-2008 10:01 AM
NEED TO RANT InNeedOfBoost Off Topic 18 12-29-2006 11:08 PM
Rant!! vicalma03 General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 12-15-2006 12:49 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2008, 09:20 PM   #22
OMEGA
good eenin *****es

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000

Member Garage

call the police?
Old 09-01-2008, 10:12 PM   #23
Guitar Man
Keep moving!!!!>>>>>>>>>>

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 Suzuki V Strom DL650 22,000 miles
09 Yamaha FZ6 59,651 miles (RIP)
07 Yamaha FZ6 39,668 miles (RIP)
73 Triumph Tiger 750
Cannondale Quick CX4 (Pedal Powaa!!)

[QUOTE=tyme2move;1411706] "what...2 many teeth for ya?". [QUOTE]

I like your wit. Best cut down of the week.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #24
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyme2move View Post
So... after a very eventful and tiring day in the Forest... I'm ridin' home by myself, on FM 1314 (just setting up the scenario). There is a car in front of me and it is unsafe to pass. I notice a pick up behind me. He rides right up to my back tire. So close, that ifI had sneezed he'd of run me down. He then backs off and punches it right to my back tire again I can see his (and his passenger's)toothless grin. He then runs up next to me on the RIGHT, yes, the shoulder (if you want to call it that). He swerves at me and I hit the brakes and let him in. Of course, he has 2 large rusty barrels in the bed of his truck bouncing all over the place. 1314 widens and becomes 2 lanes both ways, so I passed him...meaning to haul and get as far away as possible. As luck would have it, I end up parked next to him at the stop light. All 4 people in the truck maybe had 1 set of teeth among them and obviously personal hygiene was not of much importance (in-breeding at its best). They were yelling at me and laughing at me... so I sort-of gave 'em the finger. Driver says "your not my type", I respond with "what...2 many teeth for ya?". Light turns green they chase me, of course beat up piece of 80 model extended cab dark blue Ford truck, License # 7xc-z72, cannot keep up. WTF is wrong with people??? That is all.

Seriously WTF is wrong with people? What kind of idiot on a sportbike would give the finger to a truck full of people while sitting at a red light AND THEN insult them.

Sorry dude, you brought that on yourself.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:21 AM   #25
tyme2move

Bike(s):
'99 Katana 600
'87 yamaha virago 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by po-po 5.0 View Post
Seriously WTF is wrong with people? What kind of idiot on a sportbike would give the finger to a truck full of people while sitting at a red light AND THEN insult them.

Sorry dude, you brought that on yourself.

First, I am not a dude. 2nd, I agree, the finger was not the best planned reaction. Honestly, it was not planned at all. I was , I reacted. Luckily for me, we all survived the incident. I did stop at the next public area and call the montgomery county sheriff dept. I got voicemail. I chose not to call 911 at that time, because they were gone. I then called my bro, who is a LEO and gave him the vehicle info.
tyme2move is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:29 AM   #26
tyme2move

Bike(s):
'99 Katana 600
'87 yamaha virago 535

I have no idea if the finger/insult made it worse, or not. They had already tried to kill me several times.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:34 AM   #27
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

hillbillies are bad. they're continued existance is an affront to humanity.

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
PM's open temporarily.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:47 AM   #28
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
I don't see how Tyme brought that on himself/herself...they antagonized HER.
She put herself in a very vulnerable situation by being stopped, and antagonizing them. Luckily nothing happened, but giving them the finger and insulting them wasn't bright.

I wasn't saying she brought their jackassery on herself. She brought my scathing critcism of her actions upon herself.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Old 09-02-2008, 09:48 AM   #29
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandito View Post
ive had a car full of black dudes. u know the type gangsta dudes ridin around in mommas corrolla on 15 s. yea they started cussin me out at a light cause i wouldnt do a wheelie for them.

Should have wheelied.

lol on the toothless co9mment
Old 09-02-2008, 10:12 AM   #30
tyme2move

Bike(s):
'99 Katana 600
'87 yamaha virago 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
OOOHHH OK...I usually ignore ppl. when I'm on the bike...I have been chased down & actually dropped my bike in my hurry to park 2 months into riding b/c I gave a guy the bird. I learned my lesson then. Cagers are dicks to riders anyone, if they know you're a girl they like to pick on you. Not saying that's the case 100% of the time, but in my experience it happens a lot.

I prolly would've ran the light rather then sit next to them.... A ticket is better then what they could potentially do to me.

Considered, too much cross traffic. Dead is not better! I usually ignore people also... that is probably the best course of action. Ignore 'em and then leave 'em in the dust!
Old 09-02-2008, 10:23 AM   #31
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyme2move View Post
[/B]

Considered, too much cross traffic. Dead is not better! I usually ignore people also... that is probably the best course of action. Ignore 'em and then leave 'em in the dust!
You've got it. They've already tried to kill you for no reason. Seems foolish to actually GIVE them a reason while you're a sitting duck!

Thats not to say I haven't done some stupid myself to an cager (kick doors, break mirrors etc) but I made sure I had an escape route first!

CMRA #302
Old 09-02-2008, 10:27 AM   #32
CaligoneTx
Forest Gnome Tour Guide

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Triumph 675r
Ducati 748
Hyosungs (250r + 650r)
Honda 900rr
Suzuki Busa1300r (+2 bikes)

Send a message via AIM to CaligoneTx Send a message via Yahoo to CaligoneTx
I'd recommend riding w at least one other to avoid such conflicts when possible.

Usually when I ride w a friend I get over protective of them especially when other driver's are smiling and making comments. I play big brother and like to pull alongside them and just stare at them. Most slow down, act like their preoccupied etc.

But we're always going to have these problems. Its the nature of the beast.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:30 AM   #33
tyme2move

Bike(s):
'99 Katana 600
'87 yamaha virago 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by po-po 5.0 View Post
You've got it. They've already tried to kill you for no reason. Seems foolish to actually GIVE them a reason while you're a sitting duck!

Thats not to say I haven't done some stupid myself to an cager (kick doors, break mirrors etc) but I made sure I had an escape route first!

And I didn't, at least not until the light turned green! Like I said, not planned, just reaction, dang finger popped up before I could stop it. The insult was probably not a good idea either... but it felt good! and the light was a changin' at that time! I've had my share of dumb-a$$es, just as all of us have, this was just so much more, I don't even have the vocabulary. Glad it's over...
Old 09-02-2008, 10:09 PM   #34
SunnyR6

Bike(s):
Saigon BB125 with a kitty basket on front.
09 Yamaha R-1 with a GSXR 1000 motor

LOL the "too much teeth for ya" comment made me laugh,after a long hard day I needed it.Those type of people get there jollys off by intimidating others.Better to just ignore em and not give them any ammo for there ego or downshift a couple gears and leave em behind.They'll burn a few gallons of gas before they realize trying to chase you down costed a 6 pack of Milwalkees best and a can of dip
SunnyR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:58 PM   #35
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat

Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600

I hate those type of inbred redneck mofos.

Scum.
Urban Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement