MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2008, 01:41 PM   #1
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Labor Day Ride

We're meeting at my house in Huntsville @ 6:00 Monday evening to do a nice relaxed Labor Day Ride up around Lake Livingston and Onalaska then back to here. It's straight down I-45 only about 35 minutes from the Woodlands so I'd love to see some of ya'll show up!

Here is the route, if anyone shows interest I'll PM them directions to my place. Last time I did a ride out here and posted on MH YankeeR6 and a few others met at Hooters in Houston and rode out together:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sadd...6&ie=UTF8&z=11

~Keith
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Labor Day Forrest and TWS (Texas World Speedway) Ride Classax Events, Meets and Rides 22 09-01-2014 04:46 PM
TWS (Texas World Speedway) labor day weekend!! Ride?! Ilean Taking it to the Track 24 08-31-2012 08:56 AM
Labor Day Ride BrutusTx Events, Meets and Rides 25 09-05-2007 10:20 PM
Labor Day Ride? mrclean Events, Meets and Rides 22 09-02-2007 10:22 PM
Labor DAY ride arturo3rd Events, Meets and Rides 35 09-05-2005 11:50 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-27-2008, 01:45 PM   #2
99 Chris
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki GSX-R1000
2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000

User is banned

99 Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:48 PM   #3
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 Chris View Post
There is already a Labor Day ride meeting that morning. Can you guys make it down to that one, or are you trying to do a small group?

Those are nice areas to cruise, btw!! I may actually end up going to Onalaska anyway (to hang at some friends' lakehouse )!!!!
I have a club here at school so a group of us are going. It's too hot to go in the middle of the day, but these folks don't wake up till noon+ and I have work until 5PM (but I get double pay w00t!!)
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
Old 08-27-2008, 01:49 PM   #4
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990

I am going to be at my Lake House in Livingston Friday - Monday woot woot, yall have fun be safe.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:52 PM   #5
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Nana View Post
I am going to be at my Lake House in Livingston Friday - Monday woot woot, yall have fun be safe.
Wave to us as we go by, we're going to pass right by on 356
Old 08-27-2008, 02:00 PM   #6
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990

Yall can stop in if ya want to
Old 08-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #7
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

TTT

Advertisement