MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2008, 01:08 PM   #21
gsxrjai
Sink or swim

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
'03 GSXR 600 Sold
??? Not Sure ???

Prayer sent out...
Get Well Soon
gsxrjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lost a co-worker anatram General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 12-05-2014 09:26 AM
You think you're a wood worker? lisiecki1 General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 06-09-2014 09:05 AM
co worker/friend ericlw Off Topic 22 12-17-2012 12:42 PM
Rider down, co-worker Jae General Discussion (Moto Related) 19 10-03-2008 08:59 PM
Metal worker Longnguyen General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 11-08-2006 10:16 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2008, 01:09 PM   #22
Hyperevolution

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Honda cbr f4

Send a message via Yahoo to Hyperevolution
Sorry to hear this! Hope the best for him.

Hyperevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #23
JSki

Bike(s):
06 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdmpastx View Post
.....it happens all the time with these helmetless types. I wish him all the best for his families sake.
I wish him all the best for his own sake too. Whether he was wearing gear or not is irrelevant to me because he is still in a horrible situation. After things get better, willing they do, I will knit pick about his lack of gear but for now I will continue keeping him in my thoughts and prayers for him first and his family second. Although it is easy to be detached because of any perceived irresponsibility, he is still a brother in the motorcycle world and that could be you in the same situation even if you are wearing your gear (although your chances of it not happening with gear are better).
Old 08-25-2008, 02:37 PM   #24
bdmpastx
The Cripple

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Nissan GTR - sold
2015 Nissan GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSki View Post
that could be you in the same situation even if you are wearing your gear (although your chances of it not happening with gear are better).
That is why I am still here! read www.bdmpastx.com and you'll see.

My intent was ! (like that really sux) You can't represent expression well enough in written word.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:32 PM   #25
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Prayers sent.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #26
JSki

Bike(s):
06 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdmpastx View Post
That is why I am still here! read www.bdmpastx.com and you'll see.

My intent was ! (like that really sux) You can't represent expression well enough in written word.
Sorry, I'm just a little wound up today with all things considered... I have already read pretty much everything on your site and kudos to you for everything you've been through. I have just been having a hard time with this today.

Anyway, the most recent update: the doctors think he will make it. A lot of the swelling around his face went down dramatically and he seems to be pulling through. He will be out of commission for at least 6 months, but that's better than being 6 feet under. I really thought this was going to turn into a RIP thread, but I guess all the prayers have done something. Thank you guys for your support and please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers and I will keep you guys updated as I hear more.

Advertisement