MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2008, 12:23 PM   #1
ktmracer
You aint FAST! WAKE UP!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
CBX Twin Turbo's
Ktm 560 Supermoto, Ktm 450 supermoto
Ktm 280 Supermoto
Ktm 65 Supermoto
A whole wharehouse full..

Austin Texas oct 10th 11th 12th Now

I was just informed by the big wigs. The AMA has decided to make the race in Austin Texas a doulble header. So now things have changed a bit. Practice and timed trails for grid postions are now on Friday Oct 10th. Amature and pro's practice and race on Saturday the 11th and then on the 12th the pro's will race another round for points since the last round was cancelled. There are going to be alot of people there. This will be the biggest event yet. Any updates i will post them for ya.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Track Tactics at Barber August 10th & 11th jb.junior Taking it to the Track 1 08-02-2013 12:29 AM
Roll Call TWS (Texas World Speedway) May 11th and 12th RideSmart1 Ridesmart Motorcycle School 60 05-13-2013 02:35 PM
May 10th - 11th jakeg Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 5 05-11-2010 06:43 PM
Supermoto Austin Texas Oct 11th 2008 ktmracer Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 23 08-22-2008 07:54 PM
OCC BIKE SHOW TOUR 2006 in Austin Texas Oct 27-29th 2006 ruthlessimage Events, Meets and Rides 0 10-04-2006 03:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #2
XRCajun
Cool Senior Member

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2001 Honda XR650R Track Motard (sold), 2006 Honda 919, 2007 Honda CBR600RR(sold)

Thanks for the infor Wes, looks like this may be coming alive.
XRCajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 06:45 PM   #3
Bagwell

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
Various Equipment for various uses.
Dirt, Street, Track, Dual Sport, I like em all.

Im goin. Not sure if I am gonna race anything in it, but im goin.

#104 I Just Wanna Ride TMGP Endurance Team
Bagwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 08:27 PM   #4
ktmracer
You aint FAST! WAKE UP!!

Bike(s):
CBX Twin Turbo's
Ktm 280 Supermoto
Ktm 65 Supermoto

Come on bagwell run what ya brung. Make that klx scream!!! Im racing. I may not win im old but i aint gonna let them get outa my sight. And im near sighted LOL!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #5
Bagwell

Bike(s):

I was talkin with Weslik the other day about you guys racing the AM last year. I went down to galveston for the pro race but couldnt get back down for the amature. I wanted to see both. Would like to go see Jeff Ward finish up and watch the other fellas.
I dont know, I may run the minis. I have not run my WR400 motarded yet so I probably wouldnt have enough time on that thing to yank it around a course yet.
Sounds fun tho.

Old 08-25-2008, 12:02 AM   #6
ktmracer
You aint FAST! WAKE UP!!

Bike(s):
CBX Twin Turbo's
Ktm 280 Supermoto
Ktm 65 Supermoto

Did he tell you what he did right in front of me. I got it on helmet cam vidio. LOL!!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:48 AM   #7
Bagwell

Bike(s):

Yeah, he said he gave you a lil show. haha

Old 08-25-2008, 07:28 AM   #8
ktmracer
You aint FAST! WAKE UP!!

Bike(s):
CBX Twin Turbo's
Ktm 280 Supermoto
Ktm 65 Supermoto

I have looked at that vidio so many times and i still can not figure out what caused him to do that.. He slid a little but not bad. He didnt high side. He didnt wash out. Just went screach fell over . Time to take a break... First turn was funny also. WAA!!HOO!! I was on the out side front row and i knew i was gonna get bumped around. Except i did not budge. Bump!! Bam!! Scrap!! ouch !! HEY!! MOVE!! GET THE OUT OF THE WAY!! I had a blast.. I dont know who that guy was from indiana but he was fast. Took me awhile to run him down. I pushed him hard then he over shot and crashed..

Advertisement