MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2008, 12:21 PM   #21
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richards View Post
Sux. I know how you feel.

I only had liability on my Gixxer 750 that was stolen. Don't forget, you can write it all off as a loss at the end of the year on your taxes. I ended up getting a sweet return. You won't get all of it back, but with all of your mods,the very low mileage, mint condition I am sure you can get quite a bit.

They have some screwed up formula. I make enough money that I got to claim $3000 for the loss of a year old ZX10 with 3600 miles on it and about $2000 in mods.

I got raped by the thief, then the IRS!
gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote