Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2008, 09:46 PM   #41
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
thats fkn retarded .... i think a pic of a squid would be him riding the bike on the freeway with no gear..being on the phone looking at your bike is not considered a squid ... ... so the first thing you posted was fkn irrelevant ... no go play on your F4
HAHA Roy he had a pic up a while back of him riding with helmet and T-shirt. That's what James is talking about. Honestly, who cares, I see this all the time, don't bother me. Their choice. as far as we know he was riding in his neighborhood. I do that all the time to warm up my chain for a good cleanin' Fugg it

P.S. that ZX-10R is sick looking!

It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote