Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2005, 01:59 AM   #1
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
Dennis is mod???

First off Dennis you're a cool guy and all but.......

How the do you become a mod?? First off you dont even own a street legal bike. And if you became a mod for the ATV forum then congrats but who the goes to that forum?

IMO this decision was solely based on friendship. Trey becomes mod because he sells a few shirts that were overly priced and only came in one size. And if I remember correctly was Lobos creation. Then we wait forever for the stickers to role around that are still up in the air because you can't decide a style. IMO if you are gonna take the bull by the horns then do it. TREY make YOUR OWN design...people will buy it. Dont ask for someone to make it for ya. Thats your job...you do the work.

So anyways, Trey is a mod and low and behold... Dennis becomes a mod... WTF? That sounds shady to me. And if you 2 hate me after this post then it. I aint losing . Sometimes I feel like a bucnh of hot air is being talked around here.

I see alot of yall talk the talk but we need to see peeps who can walk the walk.

There are alot more guys on here that would have been great canidates. Oh well....

And trey to get on my good side get me an XL motohouston Tshirt. And Dennis buy a bike already. See yall at PP1 and Miyakhoes
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
R I P Dennis Hopper Spiderman Off Topic 8 05-29-2010 09:10 PM
Dennis is getting bike dotcom General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 12-02-2005 04:30 AM
dennis read this or 50cc chick B.S. Motorsports General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 11-09-2005 08:51 PM
I found Dennis a bike..... ajbmwr1100s General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 11-03-2005 01:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-07-2005, 02:01 AM   #2
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Send a message via AIM to KiNG $h!T
yeah that is hella gay. Wasnt my vote. No hate dennis just didnt think you were the fairest or best person to be mod.
KiNG $h!T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:03 AM   #3
PETE
CLUTCH

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Send a message via AIM to PETE
HOOWHAT WE GETTING CRUNK IN THIS THREAD? ALREADDDYYY
PETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:03 AM   #4
EFmang
secret AGENT

Trackdays: 10+

Send a message via AIM to EFmang
go moto crosss....
EFmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:03 AM   #5
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

wack
Old 11-07-2005, 02:04 AM   #6
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

FYI,

Trey isnt a mod.

The REAL shirts, havent been made yet, they will feature a logo I made myself.

This decision was made because Dennis is the only guy who rides , is an active member. Who else rides motox? Not me.

I made Racer X the mod of that section, because I sure as dont know the information he knows.

As the site grows we WILL need other mods to look after certain forums.

Im not hating anyone for being upset with Dennis being mod. Hes only mod of that particular section, nothing more. And if you dont post there, then it wont effect you anyhow.

Everyone just get along!

Old 11-07-2005, 02:08 AM   #7
EFmang
secret AGENT

Send a message via AIM to EFmang
well carlos is the one that sets up most the meets he should be mod of meet section!!! i mean he is very active in the meets and events..
EFmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:08 AM   #8
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

If trey isnt a mod then what is he? Admin?
But this still seems based on Friendship rather then people that could represent motohouston the right way. I dunno.... my opinion doesnt mean and this will be a good thread while I am at work tomorrow.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:13 AM   #9
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

Trey is not admin.

I am the only admin now.

Again, who else rides dirtbikes/atc's and posts alot and is an actice memeber?

This wasnt based on friendship, I guarantee it.

If Dennis doesnt live up to what im expecting, he'll get the boot as well. Funny, no one said anything when I made Racer X a mod and SLim thug a mod.....
Old 11-07-2005, 02:14 AM   #10
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

yeah man dennis doesnt get my vote to be a mod, i think plenty of other people deserve mod more than him, i can care less tho but IMO dirtbike section is very non active and other sections need mods more, and why is trey stealing peoples ideas? :dontknow:
Old 11-07-2005, 02:15 AM   #11
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

sigh, I guess no one understands.

right now, Im able to mod everything myself, we arent that big.

the ony reason I have mods for sections, is because I dont know jack squat about MSF or atv's........
Old 11-07-2005, 02:17 AM   #12
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer

the ony reason I have mods for sections, is because I dont know jack squat about MSF or atv's........
ATV section only has 31 topics. Its not busy at all. But I do see what you mean and thats a great.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:20 AM   #13
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Send a message via AIM to TooBuku
stfu carlos.. you're just mad cause it's not you.. i don't remember dennis and chris being homeboys anyways.

just because you are a postwhore doesn't make you special. Let chris run his site, go make your own if you want it a certain way.
TooBuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:20 AM   #14
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer

ahhhh icic

making sense to me now!
Old 11-07-2005, 02:22 AM   #15
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooBuku
stfu carlos.. you're just mad cause it's not you.. i don't remember dennis and chris being homeboys anyways.

just because you are a postwhore doesn't make you special. Let chris run his site, go make your own if you want it a certain way.
Who the said I wnated to be mod?
Old 11-07-2005, 02:24 AM   #16
ajbmwr1100s

Member Garage

my 2 cents which doesnt really matter....but MODS from what I have learned from other forums...are active in both the forums and in RIDING...anybody can wear a shirt and put a sticker on their car/bike....i am not pointing anyone out or saying anyone in particular because I am not...if someone wants to be a mod for the true reason of the passion for riding then I will back them 100%...but on the other hand if someone wants to be a mod for bragging rights or whatever other reason then its b.s.....i come here to post....meet other riders, and do a little learning....what matters most is the riding in my book.....I ride a ton with the Euro and BMW club so I dont see alot of you all the time..AJ
Old 11-07-2005, 02:27 AM   #17
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Send a message via AIM to TooBuku
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
Who the said I wnated to be mod?
sorry.. don't mean to imply..

All i'm saying it just to lay off chris's decision.. He's getting bombarded with all these comments about trey and dennis... if you don't like it, go back to H-I or HSN
TooBuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:30 AM   #18
The Menace
We Fly HI

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

hey yall check this out if yall are upset with my i completly understand i cand chaged yalls opions on what yall thinks about me. i know i have said some things in the past to let yall down or nto walk my walk but all i am trying to say is that the section look dead and all iw anted to do was change that apperinace it had. i dont ride street bike anymore btu i hope to in the future and since i still have my dirtbike and still ride that i could do a chnge thats all. and to set it in stone i didnt even know this was going to happen it was news to me when i sighned on today if you really want to know. just thought i would voice my opion also and i hope yall can come to aggrement in a way with me here and give me a chance to show yall what i plan on trying to do. if yall hate me yall hate me if yall like me then yall do i make make yall do what yall think of me all i know is that not matter what i look at all of yall as friends and MH family and i hope we can all chill still on the weekends like we been doing but thats not my decision to make.
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:33 AM   #19
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.FMX
hey yall check this out if yall are upset with my i completly understand i cand chaged yalls opions on what yall thinks about me. i know i have said some things in the past to let yall down or nto walk my walk but all i am trying to say is that the section look dead and all iw anted to do was change that apperinace it had. i dont ride street bike anymore btu i hope to in the future and since i still have my dirtbike and still ride that i could do a chnge thats all. and to set it in stone i didnt even know this was going to happen it was news to me when i sighned on today if you really want to know. just thought i would voice my opion also and i hope yall can come to aggrement in a way with me here and give me a chance to show yall what i plan on trying to do. if yall hate me yall hate me if yall like me then yall do i make make yall do what yall think of me all i know is that not matter what i look at all of yall as friends and MH family and i hope we can all chill still on the weekends like we been doing but thats not my decision to make.
umm jake can give you the linkto spell check man lol. jk
Old 11-07-2005, 02:33 AM   #20
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

lotta tension in here, i say lets bring up joeys idea of motohoustons fight club :laughing6

Advertisement