MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2008, 06:05 PM   #1
tiatool
Pro Racer Mode Enabled

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
08 Raven
05 Vstar 1100

MotoGP This Weekend

MotoGP resumes it's spectacular season this weekend... SOOOOooo who ya got?

Apparently everybody will be healed up and well rested from the mid season break. Can Pedrosa come back on top?

From MotoGP.com

Dani Pedrosa resumes his title campaign at Brno after a devastating double of Grands Prix without adding to his points tally. The Repsol Honda rider has spent the time since his last attempt at riding the RC212V (in practice for the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix, an event from which he eventually withdrew) aiming for a more comprehensive recovery from his recent left wrist and index finger fractures.

`The holiday period gave me a good chance to relax and recover, so I hope I will be fine for Brno,ī says Pedrosa, now 41 points behind leader Valentino Rossi. `When I returned from Laguna Seca my doctor told me I needed a week and a half of complete rest. I couldnīt train so I spent an enjoyable few days in Majorca, disconnecting from everything and resting both my hand and foot. I had the stitches removed from my hand in Barcelona and then I started rehabilitation. The hand still hurts but the wrist has good mobility and the fingers are no longer swollen.ī

`I started training last week, mostly on my bicycle. I hope I can have a good race at Brno to start the second part of the championship in the best possible way. Itīs the kind of circuit that demands a gentle, fine riding style, you donīt need to be aggressive when taking the corners. It has just been resurfaced, so we will have to wait and see what the grip is like. The atmosphere is always great, with a big and enthusiastic crowd on race day,ī concluded the Spaniard, who is likely to resume work with the pneumatic valve RC212V engine at the post-race pair of testing sessions in Brno.
tiatool is online now   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Did you attend MotoGP this weekend? Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 41 04-15-2015 08:08 PM
MotoGp will be on Fox Sports 1 this weekend Chris_5.0 General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 08-16-2013 10:56 AM
What's going on in Austin over MotoGP weekend? nutmegchoi General Discussion (Moto Related) 41 04-17-2013 09:14 AM
MotoGP at Losail this weekend CarbonJames Taking it to the Track 25 04-09-2009 03:29 PM
Pictures from my MotoGP weekend Jackass General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 07-25-2006 01:36 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2008, 12:58 AM   #2
Grinchy

Feedback Rating: (15)

Bike(s):
'prila

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatool View Post
MotoGP resumes it's spectacular season this weekend... SOOOOooo who ya got?

Apparently everybody will be healed up and well rested from the mid season break. Can Pedrosa come back on top?

From MotoGP.com

Dani Pedrosa resumes his title campaign at Brno after a devastating double of Grands Prix without adding to his points tally. The Repsol Honda rider has spent the time since his last attempt at riding the RC212V (in practice for the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix, an event from which he eventually withdrew) aiming for a more comprehensive recovery from his recent left wrist and index finger fractures.

`The holiday period gave me a good chance to relax and recover, so I hope I will be fine for Brno,ī says Pedrosa, now 41 points behind leader Valentino Rossi. `When I returned from Laguna Seca my doctor told me I needed a week and a half of complete rest. I couldnīt train so I spent an enjoyable few days in Majorca, disconnecting from everything and resting both my hand and foot. I had the stitches removed from my hand in Barcelona and then I started rehabilitation. The hand still hurts but the wrist has good mobility and the fingers are no longer swollen.ī

`I started training last week, mostly on my bicycle. I hope I can have a good race at Brno to start the second part of the championship in the best possible way. Itīs the kind of circuit that demands a gentle, fine riding style, you donīt need to be aggressive when taking the corners. It has just been resurfaced, so we will have to wait and see what the grip is like. The atmosphere is always great, with a big and enthusiastic crowd on race day,ī concluded the Spaniard, who is likely to resume work with the pneumatic valve RC212V engine at the post-race pair of testing sessions in Brno.
Rossi Rossi Rossi
As long as he gets a tyre to deal with the new surface I'm going with the Doctor but I expect Stoner and Dani to be in very close attendance.
I hope JT and Lorenzo will find the form they showed earlier this year.
Vermulan was on a roll so I'd hope he would figure.
Dovi is also knocking on the door of a rostrum.

Can't wait for the excitment to kick off
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:13 AM   #3
Duck84
bikeless....at the moment

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
03 600rr--> sold

Aaaggggrrrrhhhh

I'll be out of town
Duck84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:14 AM   #4
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck84 View Post
Aaaggggrrrrhhhh

I'll be out of town

DVR mang. I have every race(which I still need to record for Azylum)
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:17 AM   #5
Oh!Thatgirl
He's for sale...... Cheap

Experience: 9-12 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go! Ninja Go! View Post
DVR mang. I have every race(which I still need to record for Azylum and Carlie)

Fixed....
and Stoner FTMFW

Need to have some kind of viewing event for this!!!!!
Oh!Thatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:18 AM   #6
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh!Thatgirl View Post

Fixed....
and Stoner FTMFW
FK that FKN Aussie FK!!!!!!!

Goooooooooo ROSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIII!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:20 AM   #7
Oh!Thatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go! Ninja Go! View Post
FK that FKN Aussie FK!!!!!!!

Goooooooooo ROSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIII!
poor delusional princess
but i still wub you
Old 08-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #8
tiatool
Pro Racer Mode Enabled

Bike(s):
08 Raven
05 Vstar 1100

Rossi is going to take it. Pedrosa 2nd. Edwards 3rd. Dingo crashes out in lap 12. Methinks.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:23 AM   #9
tiatool
Pro Racer Mode Enabled

Bike(s):
08 Raven
05 Vstar 1100

This Race Is Being Aired On CBS (Channel 11) At 1:00p.m. Set Your DVR's Accordingly!!
Old 08-13-2008, 12:30 AM   #10
Oh!Thatgirl

Yay
this one's going to be good....
Princess.... come watch

Advertisement