MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2008, 12:04 AM   #1
Phatso

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2002 Katana 600

Unhappy Valve Adjustment Dilemma

Ok so I started talking about selling my Katana and she throws a tantrum. The valves need to be adjusted and that is all fine and good, I think I can manage that. But looking around on Katana forums I find out that once you do the valve adjustment you need to sync the carbs. I haven't the time nor the tools to do this. Is there a shop that won't rape me to get the valves adjusted and carb sync done?
Phatso is offline   Reply With Quote