MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #21
hfa3g11
OG

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2005 Honda CBR600RR Tribal Edition *retired*

Send a message via AIM to hfa3g11
nice!!! thats a very nice trailor
hfa3g11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trailer Park or Trailer Apartment ? lanzer913 Off Topic 20 11-21-2009 03:28 AM
trailer/ trailer hitch info mekrew Off Topic 14 12-17-2008 03:13 PM
Trailer Fatpooh2 General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 09-10-2008 04:12 PM
Trailer.. BlackWidow General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 10-24-2006 01:02 PM
trailer? Weaver General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 07-07-2006 06:27 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2008, 12:09 AM   #22
rc51eviltwin

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

i use the ones they sell at harbor freight.
they do the trick.
also use them to hold the bike when i get off the track to hold the bike while i set the rear stand.
in full gear it really makes it easy.........
rc51eviltwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:40 AM   #23
07CBR

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
08 CBR600, silver
07 CBR600, black (wrecked/sold)
Suzuki DRZ400SM, yellow (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by you da man View Post
There were 2 used ones up for sale on the WERA board. A couple months ago some guy had 5 or 6 of them used for sale for $150.
Thanks, I'll check it out.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:25 AM   #24
Timme'
Tim-Maaaay!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
08 Triumph Daytona 675

Whats up booooooy! I see you finally got the trailer you ordered in, sweet! I am looking for one myself where did you order this one from? What other brands did you look at? Why did you pick this brand?

Really nice man! You going to build a little work bench and storage in the front part? I have seen some where guys have built cabinets and a work bench, would be handy for places that don't have benches etc.

I mean this in the nicest way possible but..... !

I wish you lived closer to Austin, I inherited my dads 37' diesel RV, it's a little older like 94', but it is still pretty nice. I will post some pictures once I pick it up. I don't have a decent trailer for the bike, tools, etc though! I don't know if it is practical for a single track day but for race weekends or long trips (can you say Barber) it will be sweet.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:04 AM   #25
07CBR

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
08 CBR600, silver
07 CBR600, black (wrecked/sold)
Suzuki DRZ400SM, yellow (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timme' View Post
Whats up booooooy! I see you finally got the trailer you ordered in, sweet! I am looking for one myself where did you order this one from? What other brands did you look at? Why did you pick this brand?

Really nice man! You going to build a little work bench and storage in the front part? I have seen some where guys have built cabinets and a work bench, would be handy for places that don't have benches etc.

I mean this in the nicest way possible but..... !

I wish you lived closer to Austin, I inherited my dads 37' diesel RV, it's a little older like 94', but it is still pretty nice. I will post some pictures once I pick it up. I don't have a decent trailer for the bike, tools, etc though! I don't know if it is practical for a single track day but for race weekends or long trips (can you say Barber) it will be sweet.
I worked at a trailer dealership and I ordered it from there. I didn't look at any other brands because I could order this one for our dealer cost and knew anything else was going to be more after markup. The brand is North American Cargo, it's a fairly new brand but seems to be built just as good as any of the other brands.

I thought about building some cabinets and a bench for the front but I ordered it just big enough for 4 bikes and if I do that they won't fit. I'm going to put some shelves and stuff for storage, but they'll be up high enough to be out of the way.

I know what you mean about the RV, they're nice for trips, my grandparents have one and I use it fairly regular.

You going to Eagles this weekend?

Advertisement