MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2008, 06:50 PM   #121
J lo
I am who U say I am

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k5gsxrman View Post
you should have this thread closed and get off the dudes who was riding the r1...you a hater...haterz do what they can and most other people like me and the guy on the r1 do what we want. Deep down inside you want to flee from the police and feel that rush..you just a safe scarredy cat......and if you see me running from the police on the freway dont be a good sumaritan and try to pull in front off me to slow me down... and get this thread closed asap...it sucks
I may not agree with some of the people who have responded, on this public forum, but as least they utilize a logical thought process. k5gsxrman, all I have to say about you is WOW..... That may be the most idiotic statement I have ever heard. You are straight, I am a hater... I HATE MORONS LIKE YOU!!!!!!!

The only thing you are right about is that this thread should be closed before you have the option to respond with any more of your ridiculous posts. F U you IDIOT.

Grow sum ? Just a safe scarredy cat? You may consider "sacking up" and tackling some of your biggest fears like: Reading a book, getting an education, figuring out how not to be a brazenly primitive dumbass.

You know nothing, nada, about me. Calling me out is ignorant to say the least. BlingKing mentioned "doing something about it..." I am a firefighter, medic, and in law enforcement. I only mention this because you question me. ("you cant go through life trying to please everybody and trying to be safe all the dang time...grow sum ") How often do you do anything which places you in a position to HELP someone else? With your FTW it is all about me attitude, I would say never. I can think of many ways to get that "rush" and none have to do with breaking the law or running from the cops. If you are desperate for a fix, maybe you should hit the race track or even try running into a perfectly good burning building.

Bill, I agree with you concerning the decision to chase or not to chase. In this situation was it acceptable for the officer to chase? I would also agree that there are officers who do not utilize common sense in regards to some situations. Some chases are not appropriate while others are absolutely justified. I see the flip side of this debate concerning the officers decision, however if not for the action of the R1 rider....... well you know where I am going with that.

Well in all honesty people break the law all the time. Oh no GASP I even do it...see my indicated speed of 70mph in the 65mph zone...guess what I broke the law. I understand there is a fundamental difference in how they are broken, but in essence they are the same. I can see the debate of speeding and how everyone does it, so lets not get on this "high and mighty" trip. Who am I to "cast the first stone?" Fundamentally, there is a huge difference. Ask yourself this question: Would a normal prudent individual intentionally and knowingly run from the police? In essence they are not the same, not even close. Though we may all speed, very few would intentionally flee (evade) from a person he knows is a peace officer.

I am late for work. I jump into my truck and do 95mph, weaving in and out of traffic. Ya, there are some drivers on the road that are really at how close I cut in front of them and the three motorcyclist I passed on the inside shoulder were really bent. Then there was this other dude on a motorcycle who would not get out of my way. I got right up on his back tire until he moved his dumb out of the way. Screw em' all, what are they going to do, I had to get to work on time. My intent is no longer for the thrill of running, it's so I can get to work on time. Does the scenerio change? How fuked up would it be if you were riding one of those motorcycles and the whole time there was a cop is in the next lane who did absolutely nothing about it?

Once again, this thread was started because of the overwhelming audacity that Mr. R1 had in his blatant disregaurd for the law and for people in general. My reaction to this incident is the same as watching a guy walk into a convenience store, he sees a uniformed police officer yet disreguards his presence, and still attempts to rob the place. My reaction is the same: "WoW, you have got to be kidding. What in the was he thinking?
J lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ride like an idiot...crash like an idiot. VicTOEmizer Off Topic 29 02-02-2015 11:07 AM
Which one is the idiot? mathews The Circus 9 10-13-2010 07:33 PM
Ok I'm an Idiot!!!!! free blue bird Motorcycles Unlimited 9 08-25-2010 12:23 PM
Who's this idiot? MeetJoeAsian General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 08-01-2006 08:39 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #122
monkeyfist
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

monkeyfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:54 PM   #123
TrevorC

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
08 Kawasaki ZX10

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfist View Post

do you feel better now having just wrote a fuggin novel about how you disapprove of some peoples riding tactics?
TrevorC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:08 PM   #124
J lo
I am who U say I am

Quote:

do you feel better now having just wrote a fuggin novel about how you disapprove of some peoples riding tactics?
Well hello stupid. I do feel better. Your response about riding styles clearly points out your inability to comprehend what you read.
J lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:20 PM   #125
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
j lo , I am in agreement with you. But you cant teach common sense to the people out there who lack .
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:51 AM   #126
jrob
cheers

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
KTM 450 XC-F
DRZ 400 Kick/Motard Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock View Post
j lo , I am in agreement with you. But you cant teach common sense to the people out there who lack .
i agree. kinda one of those things, you either have it or you dont.
its nice to hear intelligent well organized arguments for a change though.

if anyone thinks running from the cops means you have then you are seriously mistaken. in my opinion it takes more to stop and face the music, take whats coming to ya.
jrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:29 AM   #127
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobertson View Post
i agree. kinda one of those things, you either have it or you dont.
its nice to hear intelligent well organized arguments for a change though.

if anyone thinks running from the cops means you have then you are seriously mistaken. in my opinion it takes more to stop and face the music, take whats coming to ya.
But sure isn't as fun. I am sorry I couldn't help myself.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #128
Myrdok
Dude No Longer With a POS

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
02 Suz Katana 750 (Sold)
09 CBR600rr

Quote:
Sounds funny I can't believe some people on a sportbike forum are so dang upidy. they are probaby the ones that ride their sportbike like wussies.
i dont ride my bike as a wussie. i do triple digits sometimes. but when if i get caught i am not going to run. i broke the law so i am going to take the punishment.

if some runs from the cops cause he thinks he has big and he kills someone in my family i will make sure he has no or a head on his neck. they wont even have time to charge him.
Myrdok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 01:37 PM   #129
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrdok View Post
i dont ride my bike as a wussie. i do triple digits sometimes. but when if i get caught i am not going to run. i broke the law so i am going to take the punishment.

if some runs from the cops cause he thinks he has big and he kills someone in my family i will make sure he has no or a head on his neck. they wont even have time to charge him.
Sounds fair enough to me.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:58 PM   #130
Houston'sK5
Banned

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Yellow Haro(Dave Mira Edition)
F4easy

Member Garage

User is banned

Houston'sK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #131
Houston'sK5
Banned

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Yellow Haro(Dave Mira Edition)
F4easy

Member Garage

User is banned

Houston'sK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:39 PM   #132
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
i would rather have fun that to live life obeying all the laws if that would make my life suck.... life fast die yung and buy a nice casket...lol
Digging through your typing, your lolomgwtfbbq grammar, and general inability to use a keyboard I've come to the conclusion that you think that obeying the law and having fun are mutually exclusive. If you MUST break the law just to enjoy yourself....you belong behind bars with the rest of your kin. The rest of the world finds all sorts of ways to enjoy life without jeopardizing anyone else or our criminal records. If you can't, you're unfit to reap the benefits of particpating in this society.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #133
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
life fast die yung and buy a nice casket...lol
your comment happens alot more then you think, and your the stereotype

new rider
more then brain
less skill, more ego

unforn. most those idiots can't even afford a casket.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:56 PM   #134
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
life fast die yung and buy a nice casket...lol
reality is more like.. live fast, die young (and messily) and leave your family to fork out the $ for the bike that wasn't paid off, the funeral expenses (including casket) and generally pick up the pieces.

I'm curious... how many of you folx (sub 35) have already purchased a funeral plot, casket & burial service contract?

Quote:
fyi i have and education and i have
yea, yea yea... If you have an education, then try demonstrating it and USE it. Try communicating like an intelligent being rather than a punch drunk prison fighter with 3 teeth and a 1st grade education.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:57 PM   #135
C.Hern5972
Street Ninja Four Father

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
96 ZX7R 37k miles and still strong
2007 HD Softail
2002 Springer Classic
2007 GSXR600

Member Garage

agrees with J-Lo and Po Po 5.0 i used to be a deputy with the HCSO(not there anymore) but if you want to show off and show your riding skills, go to the track.
When i raced moto/supercross people would always hang wheelies in the pits, and speed, dusing everyone out, but when they got on the track they got roosted like B!tches. just my .2

Chris H
"I dont follow rules to well"
C.Hern5972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:12 PM   #136
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

monkeyfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #137
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

^ another SSSoB...
Old 08-07-2008, 03:20 PM   #138
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
I'll admit. I didn't read all that trash you wrote. I went to Barnes&Noble and bought the Cliff Notes. Turns out the root of all that junk you wrote was little more than a bunch of btchin and moanin about your small wevos and conservative riding style. I have almost been splattered by dipshyt drivers yappin on cell phones, hookers putting their makeup on while cruisin 85 on the interstate, and tweeked out truck drivers runnin on 1 hr of sleep over a 2 day period. With accounts like that taken into consideration, I'm more inclined to give two , three , and one about the drivers who are "endangered" by fleeing motorcyclists.

Motorcyclists are put at risk every time our tires hit the pavement. How many people do you know who have been harmed in any way by a rider fleeing from a cop??? How many riders do you know of who were killed by a cager due simple every day carelessness???

I could pick your rant apart and write a novel of my own on how you didn't put a single bit of rational thought into it but for the sake of time as well as MH bandwidth, I will not. I will end this post by simply saying I may be "stupid" but you pal, are a fathead.

Wow. "They do it so why can't I?" Your response comes right off the elementary school playground. Personaly responsibility. Look it up in the dictionary.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:20 PM   #139
bubby
Candie's Pit Crew!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'07 600RR, '09 Kawi 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrdok View Post

That's the way I feel. I could care less if you want to be an idiot and get yourself killed, but do it where it's not endangering me and my family!!!
Old 08-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #140
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
reality is more like.. live fast, die young (and messily) and leave your family to fork out the $ for the bike that wasn't paid off, the funeral expenses (including casket) and generally pick up the pieces.

I'm curious... how many of you folx (sub 35) have already purchased a funeral plot, casket & burial service contract?
Can I play? I am past 35 and haven't bought a funeral plot. And my church should have a service for me for free I think. I told my wife to have my friends tie a weight to me and dump me in Lake Travis(I have always loved that lake) and sink me to the bottom. That way my remains can scare the out of some beginner scuba diver.

Advertisement