Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2008, 11:04 PM   #41
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingKing View Post
their bike hasn't been registered in 3 years and their inspection sticker is out.

wait, what are you trying to say?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ride like an idiot...crash like an idiot. VicTOEmizer Off Topic 29 02-02-2015 11:07 AM
Which one is the idiot? mathews The Circus 9 10-13-2010 07:33 PM
Ok I'm an Idiot!!!!! free blue bird Motorcycles Unlimited 9 08-25-2010 12:23 PM
Who's this idiot? MeetJoeAsian General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 08-01-2006 08:39 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2008, 11:18 PM   #42
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post
wait, what are you trying to say?
I didn't even see that one coming my way

mybanner4a260100b5617
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:21 AM   #43
Jae
Kilted Basterd

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
Naked Sprint
Russian POS
Angry Max/Tub
Pile o' Hyosungs

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tustah View Post
Everywhere I go in the SW, I never see anyone with ample gear. At most, it's a helmet. I can see why there are so many motorcycle related deaths.

I've never seen anyone wear motorcycle boots either.
You've never seen me out then.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #44
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacivic View Post
You've never seen me out then.
+1 ... i got some icon boots but i prefer nike's .. i mean if i gotta wear a jacket and helmet i have to look cool somehow.. but seriously.. my ppls on mh taught me alot about gear and i wear it everyday and every where i go ... helmet,gloves,and backprotector FTW! they saved my life and skin twice!
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #45
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredman89 View Post
I just hope he's not dumb enough to do that to a cop on a busa (in Alvin)
thats right.. we shoot em here.. asked questions later.....

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:41 PM   #46
n2racing

Blingking, You ride with people who, at any moment, may have their overwelm their small brains and right wrist, and may take you out with them when they run out of talent? I would not ride with these type riders on a bet.
n2racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:15 PM   #47
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2racing View Post
Blingking, You ride with people who, at any moment, may have their overwelm their small brains and right wrist, and may take you out with them when they run out of talent? I would not ride with these type riders on a bet.
That may be true. I ride with a lot of noobs. I have also rode with a lot of veterans. I pretty much ride with people...short, tall, fat, thin, average intelligence, above average intelligence, below average intelligence, young, old, middle aged, different races, different religions, wealthy, middle class, lower income, democrats, republicans, pretty much everyone. When I post up a ride on here or join a ride posted on here I am not quite sure who I am going to meet. I just notice things when I get out there, both good and bad...however I am there not to pass judgement instead I am there to have a good time, great ride, and meet people. So maybe one day that might happen, but I tend to be optimistic at most times. I am not scared of death...it's inevitable (one of my sayings are you are only guaranteed one thing at the point of conception). I'd rather not get hurt...but that is life.

Take a look around and you'll see everything I do. Does it change my opinion on someone... no...that is based on their personality. I still have a core group of people I ride with and trust, but that was not gained overnight and if I didn't start somewhere with them then I wouldn't have a core group. We all started somewhere and instead of acting high and mighty because my skill level may be above someone elses I would rather show them the proper way...I am no expert by any means but those guys always lend a hand to me so I feel I should pass along my knowledge.

mybanner4a260100b5617

Last edited by SexualChocolate; 08-04-2008 at 07:18 PM.
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:41 PM   #48
aznoophi
Nsty s2k

Bike(s):
08 gsxr 600
06 gsxr 1000

they need to get supra, rx7 and skylines for police cars
Old 08-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #49
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years

Member Garage

Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:13 AM   #50
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznoophi View Post
they need to get supra, rx7 and skylines for police cars
All 13 second cars from the factory. . . just like a Mustang. An RX-7 would be nice though. It would break as soon as the chase started.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:14 AM   #51
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go! Ninja Go! View Post
All 13 second cars from the factory. . . just like a Mustang. An RX-7 would be nice though. It would break as soon as the chase started.
R35 POPO would be the ...I would run just to get caught
Old 08-05-2008, 12:15 AM   #52
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2racing View Post

You'd be surprised at how many people act all godlike here, but when they're out on the road, they do the exact things they about here. That's why ya don't ever see me seriously saying I always do the speed limit, or take corners at X the recommended speed. I TRY to behave, but sometimes I just can't.

BTW, I'm one of the core people he was referring to.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:17 AM   #53
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

i get in trouble for whoolies...is that bad thing
Old 08-05-2008, 12:24 AM   #54
Fern_ZX6E
Dominimexorican

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
2005 Kawasaki ZX-12R
1998 Kawasaki ZX-6E (RIP)
2007 Yamaha R1 Raven (Sold)
1994 Kawasaki ZX-9R (Sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to Fern_ZX6E
Hey, Florida got the Mercury Marauders, same platform as the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor(P71; CVPI) but the Marauders have the DOHC 32 Valve 4.6L spitting out 302 HP and 320 Lb-Ft of torque!! Those are assigned to the Road Rage Task Force and to catch the "rice burners" and all the speedsters. The CVPI's only had 230 HP and 280 TQ in 2003-2004 and then got 250 HP and 290 LB-FT of torque in 2005-Current. The reason they dont use "sports cars" as cop cars is for space for their equipment, comfort, durability, reliability and safety. A full body-on-frame car such as the Crown Vics versus a unibody contruction (all sportys) have better rigidity and crash rating. The new Impalas and Chargers are unibody contruction. Thats why Ford still has around 80% of the police and Taxi market. Nonetheless, the Impala, Charger and Vics run an average of around 14.8 sec 1/4 mile times. The fastest so far is the Dodge Charger with the OPTIONAL Hemi. The V-6 is STANDARD on both the Impalas and Chargers, and the 4.6L V-8 is STANDARD on the Crown Vics. But like some said, you cannot outrun the radio or the Helicopter!!!! Just my .02 cents

Last edited by Fern_ZX6E; 08-05-2008 at 12:27 AM.
Fern_ZX6E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:21 AM   #55
ANTISOCIAL

Bike(s):
05 cbr 600 rr

Send a message via AIM to ANTISOCIAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern_ZX6E View Post
Hey, Florida got the Mercury Marauders, same platform as the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor(P71; CVPI) but the Marauders have the DOHC 32 Valve 4.6L spitting out 302 HP and 320 Lb-Ft of torque!! Those are assigned to the Road Rage Task Force and to catch the "rice burners" and all the speedsters. The CVPI's only had 230 HP and 280 TQ in 2003-2004 and then got 250 HP and 290 LB-FT of torque in 2005-Current. The reason they dont use "sports cars" as cop cars is for space for their equipment, comfort, durability, reliability and safety. A full body-on-frame car such as the Crown Vics versus a unibody contruction (all sportys) have better rigidity and crash rating. The new Impalas and Chargers are unibody contruction. Thats why Ford still has around 80% of the police and Taxi market. Nonetheless, the Impala, Charger and Vics run an average of around 14.8 sec 1/4 mile times. The fastest so far is the Dodge Charger with the OPTIONAL Hemi. The V-6 is STANDARD on both the Impalas and Chargers, and the 4.6L V-8 is STANDARD on the Crown Vics. But like some said, you cannot outrun the radio or the Helicopter!!!! Just my .02 cents
Thanks fur teh info ocifer
Old 08-05-2008, 03:10 AM   #56
Fern_ZX6E
Dominimexorican

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
2005 Kawasaki ZX-12R
1998 Kawasaki ZX-6E (RIP)
2007 Yamaha R1 Raven (Sold)
1994 Kawasaki ZX-9R (Sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to Fern_ZX6E
Naw, never was in Law Enforcement(should have), I just worked for FoMoCo back in the day!!
Fern_ZX6E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:09 AM   #57
jrob
cheers

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
KTM 450 XC-F
DRZ 400 Kick/Motard Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingKing View Post
That may be true. I ride with a lot of noobs. I have also rode with a lot of veterans. I pretty much ride with people...short, tall, fat, thin, average intelligence, above average intelligence, below average intelligence, young, old, middle aged, different races, different religions, wealthy, middle class, lower income, democrats, republicans, pretty much everyone. When I post up a ride on here or join a ride posted on here I am not quite sure who I am going to meet. I just notice things when I get out there, both good and bad...however I am there not to pass judgement instead I am there to have a good time, great ride, and meet people. So maybe one day that might happen, but I tend to be optimistic at most times. I am not scared of death...it's inevitable (one of my sayings are you are only guaranteed one thing at the point of conception). I'd rather not get hurt...but that is life.

Take a look around and you'll see everything I do. Does it change my opinion on someone... no...that is based on their personality. I still have a core group of people I ride with and trust, but that was not gained overnight and if I didn't start somewhere with them then I wouldn't have a core group. We all started somewhere and instead of acting high and mighty because my skill level may be above someone elses I would rather show them the proper way...I am no expert by any means but those guys always lend a hand to me so I feel I should pass along my knowledge.
totally!
jrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:31 AM   #58
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Pretty wild and funny dude had some . But the original poster? You think he should go to prison? Don't you think that is a little severe punishment for the offense. He was just messing with a cop they mess with us all the time. Ever heard of payback? He just did what we have all thought about doing but didn't because the reward ain't worth the risk. I think its funny.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:48 AM   #59
Houston'sK5
Banned

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Yellow Haro(Dave Mira Edition)
F4easy

Member Garage

User is banned

Houston'sK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:51 AM   #60
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by k5gsxrman View Post
did anyone find out if the guy got cuahgt or what ever happen to him....dont really think the cop car will catchan R1...especially with a rolling start....
Heck no they can't(even though it is a yami ) What does a cop car do maybe 140mph and a r1 should do at least 170. No contest.

Advertisement