MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2008, 05:14 PM   #221
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
And who are those powers at be influenced by? By a bunch of off ego driven cops that can't admit defeat like you. So they whine to their chiefs that whine to the politicians and then boom another new stupid law on the books. I have seen ego driven cops that lose runners they are because they can't catch em. It bothers them to no end because they are bad steroid taking cops that got beat by a kid on a sportbike that made them look like a LOSER!!!!

Projection issues arn't healthy bill...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ride like an idiot...crash like an idiot. VicTOEmizer Off Topic 29 02-02-2015 11:07 AM
Which one is the idiot? mathews The Circus 9 10-13-2010 07:33 PM
Ok I'm an Idiot!!!!! free blue bird Motorcycles Unlimited 9 08-25-2010 12:23 PM
Who's this idiot? MeetJoeAsian General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 08-01-2006 08:39 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-07-2008, 05:17 PM   #222
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfist View Post
arf arf

please change this to your avatar
ARF Logo

Once you update yours with the more appropiate...

Last edited by Ulric; 08-19-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Ulric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #223
gixxerbill

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
Projection issues arn't healthy bill...

I speak the truth. The reason its a felony is because cops were . They hate it when you run because they can't show how bad they are when they cuff you and throw you back seat and throw your $400 arai on the ground.

My attitude on traffic cops went into the toile after that night when those cops ticketed all of us I lost respect for traffic cops. I just have. I can't help it it is just the truth. I don't like em.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:26 PM   #224
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I speak the truth. The reason its a felony is because cops were . They hate it when you run because they can't show how bad they are when they cuff you and throw you back seat and throw your $400 arai on the ground.

My attitude on traffic cops went into the toile after that night when those cops ticketed all of us I lost respect for traffic cops. I just have. I can't help it it is just the truth. I don't like em.
fanaticism, obsession aren't healthy either mon...
Old 08-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #225
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

i'm out, asta...
Old 08-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #226
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Me too. It has a been a pleasure kicking popo 5.0's in this debate even though he hasn't been man enough to admit the kickinng maybe cause his rear is still sore for some reason.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:05 AM   #227
jrob
cheers

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
KTM 450 XC-F
DRZ 400 Kick/Motard Convert

i like how people start comparing speeding to everything from shooting a gun into someones home to ciggeretts.
why dont you throw in drug traffickers, rapists, and serial murderers while your at it. i dont think society is going to decay over traffic violations dude.
but what do i know. im just a punk at 22 that loves to speed. maybe when i grow up to be 35 and have a plan for my death my head will come out of my and i will see the error of my ways.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:14 PM   #228
Pyrogenic
Annuit Coeptis Celeritas

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2001 FZ1

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfist View Post
personally i have ran from cops cause i have been riding things with two wheels almost as long as i have been walking. with that in mind, i wouldn't recommend to any newb running. not because of the risk imposed on others, but the risk imposed to ones inexperienced self. since there is such a small number of people who even run, its muffugin retarded for you gals to even try and say its a danger to society. and in my most humble opinion, the only reason you nancys are bashin on fleeing is cause you are too yellow to do it.

Either you, or more likely, your fake persona you're trying to convey, are remind me of decaf espresso. You just have to ask.... WHY??? I mean really...

I vote in support of a Darwin Test requirement to be able to have a motorcycle - yours would be revoked...

Pyrogenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:39 PM   #229
Houston'sK5
Banned

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Yellow Haro(Dave Mira Edition)
F4easy

Member Garage

User is banned

Houston'sK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:14 PM   #230
monkeyfist
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

monkeyfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #231
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

I will dribble back in this thread. The only times I have ran was when i was wheeling. Because I knew I was going to jail or if I ran I was going to jail. That is why I decided to do it. Either way going to jail run and maybe get away. I have always pulled over when i was speeding unless a cop was coming one way and I was going another at ridiculous speeds and knew there was no way he was catching back up to me. That really isn't running that is just keep doing what you were doing.

Personally, I think if they made wheeling just a ticket more people like myself would pull over.

Advertisement