MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2008, 04:23 PM   #181
monkeyfist
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

monkeyfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ride like an idiot...crash like an idiot. VicTOEmizer Off Topic 29 02-02-2015 11:07 AM
Which one is the idiot? mathews The Circus 9 10-13-2010 07:33 PM
Ok I'm an Idiot!!!!! free blue bird Motorcycles Unlimited 9 08-25-2010 12:23 PM
Who's this idiot? MeetJoeAsian General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 08-01-2006 08:39 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #182
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by k5gsxrman View Post
check it out: all you guy who obey the law without a doubt...

if you sppose,son,daughter,sister or brother had a condition that required the hepl of a registered nurse.

you dont have insurance on your vehicle and your liscense is supsended.And no one, and i mean no one was available to take you.
would you take he or she to the hospital or obey the law.
911 & Ambulance.. try a better example not excuses.

Quote:
It's not flawed it is right on. You don't think every sport bike rider knows it is a state felony for running? What are they living in a cave?

Also back to you the lawbreaking speeder. You don't think you are going to be caught otherwise you wouldn't be speeding. My logic is AWESOME. I won this debate. Admit it. The only people that have a right to about a runner is a biker that obeys every law like mr rightious racerx.
more sssob logic...

Quote:
like i said before. find me a case where a fleeing rider killed and innocent bystander and i will buy you a sandwich.
Killed? hmm how about 6 people, 1 suv and 2 bikes injured/damaged by 1 motorcycle and it's asshat former rider? Houston Tx, 1991, Bubba's Icehouse.
Gee what was it a few months? The bike the plowed into the side of the suv/minvan?
How about http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?se...cal&id=6290228 ?

Want more examples?

Quote:
I am tired of the hypocritical judgement of one sportbike rider to another.
ROFLMAO!!!

Last edited by Ulric; 08-07-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Ulric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:28 PM   #183
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 08-07-2008, 04:28 PM   #184
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post

Killed? hmm how about 6 people, 1 suv and 2 bikes injured/damaged by 1 motorcycle and it's asshat former rider? Houston Tx, 1991, Bubba's Icehouse.
Gee what was it a few months? The bike the plowed into the side of the suv/minvan?
How about http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?se...cal&id=6290228 ?

Want more examples?

ROFLMAO!!!
Thanks Ulric, but your factual data falls on deaf ears. These people are convinced that there's no harm in running and no amount of truth or sense is going to change that.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #185
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 08-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #186
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfist View Post
i smell another poll coming on.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say the risk of killing someone by shooting wildly into a house is slightly higher than if i ran from a piggy. i'm not certain though. depends on how many bullets are fired.
Does the percentage risk matter? Is that the deciding factor between whats illegal and whats legal? You're grasping at straws.

I vote monkeyfist for congress. His personal risk-o-meter should be the basis for law in this country
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Old 08-07-2008, 04:32 PM   #187
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 08-07-2008, 04:32 PM   #188
gixxerbill

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by po-po 5.0 View Post
Yea you're right. We're all law breakers. To that end I'm going to steal everything in your garage tonight, and you should be TOTALLY cool with it because once when you were a child you stole some gum from a gas station.
What the heck are you talking about. And someone did break in my garage and try to steal my bikes then couldn't and set my garage on fire. Was it you? Lame analogy Get some ritallin and stay on subject or be a man an admit defeat.

Quote:
Come on....I can't believe you're honestly that much of an idiot. Please tell me you're just being a for the sake of being a , and you don't ACTUALLY believe anything you're typing.
Again with the names your showing you are losing the debate again. I believe everything I am typing. Again I don't condone running but I also don't condone lawbreaking speeding sportbike condemning runners either. They hyprocracy has to stop. Running is not worth the punishment anymore but it is wrong to judge them so harshly if they decide it is.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:33 PM   #189
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
can someone put a muzzle on this puppy? hes barkin up the wrong tree.
Aww, don't like the data you ask for so try a different attempt of distraction. FAIL.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #190
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
What the heck are you talking about. And someone did break in my garage and try to steal my bikes then couldn't and set my garage on fire. Was it you? Lame analogy Get some ritallin and stay on subject or be a man an admit defeat.
Your previous post was to the effect that because I speed, that running is ok. That its just as bad as speeding.

So my response is that, using your logic, because you stole a pack of gum stealing is ok. That its just as bad as me stealing everything in your garage.

A sane man would see that its NOT.

CMRA #302
Old 08-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #191
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 08-07-2008, 04:36 PM   #192
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Thanks Ulric, but your factual data falls on deaf ears. These people are convinced that there's no harm in running and no amount of truth or sense is going to change that.

You speed. What about the danger from that. Dang the hypocrisy is gettting DDEEEEPPP. You can judge a runner all day long the day you obey the LAW TO A TEE.

Last edited by gixxerbill; 08-07-2008 at 04:40 PM.
gixxerbill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:37 PM   #193
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 08-07-2008, 04:40 PM   #194
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
laws are based on ethics and morals are they not? shooting into a house full of people is a tad bit less moral than evading a cop.
Not to some peeps on this board it is worse crime than the friendly shooters at Columbine.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:40 PM   #195
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Quote:

laws are based on ethics and morals are they not? shooting into a house full of people is a tad bit less moral than evading a cop.
By your standard. Luckily we aren't governed by a country of yous. I will agree that firing a gun is more likely to hurt someone. However, for me (and the people who make law in this country) BOTH activities are above the acceptable risk threshold so BOTH activities have been made illegal to discourage people from doing them.

CMRA #302
Old 08-07-2008, 04:40 PM   #196
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

po-po

remind you of some peeps

the three stooges 2
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:41 PM   #197
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 08-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #198
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 08-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #199
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
By your standard. Luckily we aren't governed by a country of yous. I will agree that firing a gun is more likely to hurt someone. However, for me (and the people who make law in this country) BOTH activities are above the acceptable risk threshold so BOTH activities have been made illegal to discourage people from doing them.

Like speeding hmmm? And yet you still choose to do it putting poor ole ladies lives risk by your blatent disreguard for the laws that the govt made up to make us safe.

Admit it you lost the debate. You will better and people won't think you are a sore loser. You habitual lawbreaking speeder you.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #200
monkeyfist
Banned

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Advertisement