Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2008, 01:38 AM   #41
Feedback Rating: (1)

Originally Posted by Dreamer!! View Post
lol yea im going to pay it off, i really do apologize wont be until next month though

how about a free mesh jacket?
You don't need to compensate me for anything man, just get it done as soon as possible. I can't ride the bike until the registration is up to date so that's the only significant problem that I'm facing as of now. See if you can at least get the registration stickers so that I can ride the bike around. I can tell that you're an honest individual, and although this is a major discrepency for me, I'll live lol. In regards to this situation and I'm not trying to put you on the spot or anything so please don't interpret my posts in the wrong manner, but see what you can do about the getting the registration up to date. This is negative extranality that I certainly did not expect, but I appreciate that you're handling in a strict, although untimely, and honest manner.
Ryan J
Heytalktoryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it legal to sell a motorcycle that a lien on? bcompton General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 01-06-2014 11:41 AM
Buying a bike with a lien from HSBC exalted512 General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 01-13-2012 06:59 PM
Mechanical Lien? yellowjacket General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 09-20-2010 10:33 AM
Buying a Bike that Still has a Note/Lien AndreaJ200 General Discussion (Moto Related) 37 01-07-2010 09:58 AM
Lien on an Abandoned Trailer? DvlRacer Off Topic 4 11-15-2009 06:55 PM
Old 08-01-2008, 01:56 AM   #42
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

07 Ninja 250 (Sold), 93 CBR 900RR

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Dreamer!! Send a message via MSN to Dreamer!! Send a message via Yahoo to Dreamer!!
Originally Posted by narfly View Post
WIthout the Title. He can get it inspected and he can get a $25 30 day temporary tag for the bike. can not actually get it registered without the title.
Okay where should he go to get it inspected?

Ryan, I'm working on gathering money now
Dreamer!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:34 PM   #43
Feedback Rating: (0)

Originally Posted by Heytalktoryan View Post
Also, dvlracer, thanks for everything. You've pretty helpful in this entire transaction; if we ever meet I'll buy you a beer or something to recoup for the kindness you've inflicted upon me.
Sorry I had too

Good luck dude... lesson learned I hope. Next time you hand someone a wad of cash get the title or if there's a lien go with them to the lienholder branch if possible & witness the pay off transaction/ release of lien, if you know/trust the seller they can send or give you the title when they recieve it. If you don't know 'em find a less complicated deal. happens, sometimes people get short on cash.
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote