MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2008, 11:08 AM   #21
Pre-K

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized

The "badge wavers" (not badge wearers) are the biggest cop-douches of them all... kinda like Cartman was in South Park.

I've heard plenty of stories where JAILERS wave their badges around, then get booked for pretending to be the po-po!
Pre-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
back the badge gsxr_firerider Events, Meets and Rides 19 06-04-2008 07:37 PM
Back The Badge Ride? PYROBUG51 Events, Meets and Rides 0 05-28-2008 11:18 PM
Punkass cop abusing his badge, his authority and disrespecting his own department.... CaJuNsOuLjA Off Topic 1 02-12-2008 03:37 PM
Biker Gangs... or biker gang bang? dotcom Off Topic 3 11-11-2005 12:22 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #22
Sniper1
Long Range Diplomat

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Suzuki RM250

Pretty sure those of you from the Clear Lake, Webster area are familiar with an Investigation/Protection firm called Blue Moon Investigations.

They ride around in cop style trucks and cars with flash lights mounted, patrolling parking lots and such.

Had one attempt to pull me over in the parking lot of Barnes and Noble, he got behind me and started flashing his lights. I ignored him and parked, got out and started walking to B&N.

He gets out, sprints over and starts hollering as to why I didnt pull over. I replied, "Youre not a cop, so Im not pulling over." He about flips his wig and starts hollering about his authority and how he should call for Webster PD 'backup' for me failing to pull over.

I calmly said there was no reason to yell and what was the issue he was so upset about.

Something about me driving through the actual parking lot instead of the designated lanes....something everyone does.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:14 AM   #23
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphin View Post
ive had a unmarked cop hit his siren on me even thought i was in the right to merge infront of him since my lane ended, and there was noone else infront of behind us. he just wanted to get infront of me to turn 60ft down the road into the courthouse... i almost wanted to follow him in and say WTF is your problem, but i was in uniform and didnt care to go down to his level anyway
I didn't know you were a cop

and to think I did all those sh*tty power wheelies in front of ya
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:16 AM   #24
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper1 View Post
Pretty sure those of you from the Clear Lake, Webster area are familiar with an Investigation/Protection firm called Blue Moon Investigations.

They ride around in cop style trucks and cars with flash lights mounted, patrolling parking lots and such.

Had one attempt to pull me over in the parking lot of Barnes and Noble, he got behind me and started flashing his lights. I ignored him and parked, got out and started walking to B&N.

He gets out, sprints over and starts hollering as to why I didnt pull over. I replied, "Youre not a cop, so Im not pulling over." He about flips his wig and starts hollering about his authority and how he should call for Webster PD 'backup' for me failing to pull over.

I calmly said there was no reason to yell and what was the issue he was so upset about.

Something about me driving through the actual parking lot instead of the designated lanes....something everyone does.
i had one do that when i ran through a stop sign on private property.... ok, write me a blue moon investigations ticket!!
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:24 AM   #25
doc_zx10r

Bike(s):
2008 Black ZX10 (down payement w/ approval), 999S (Race only), 2006 Black ZX10R, 2004 NSR50 (my fav)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
he sounds just like the one that had me, mala, and hardcoresteve pulled over... he was also in his personal car... did it happen to be a red impala?

It was not a Red Impala, but a Blue / Purple one. I got his plate number if any PoPo on here wants it PM me.
doc_zx10r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #26
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

The badge and the biker
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:58 PM   #27
RojerLockless
member of NO MA`AM

Feedback Rating: (10)

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Honda CB919

Member Garage

this is getting stupid godzuki....

The badge and the biker

RojerLockless@Motohouston.com
BRING BACK GIXXERBILL!!!
CRBsig 2
RojerLockless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:33 PM   #28
andre3k
I see dead people...

^^^^
Thats simply nasty.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #29
tarosean

Bike(s):
'99 ZX11/ '65 T120R/'93 Bandit

I thought Houston's traffic motto was to get one car length in front of the other at ALL costs????
tarosean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:07 PM   #30
Gringo3825

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600 sold!!!!
09 Buell XB1200Scg

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_zx10r View Post
It was not a Red Impala, but a Blue / Purple one. I got his plate number if any PoPo on here wants it PM me.
I would like it so when I go to court for my driving in the hov lane ticket I can turn him in as well. I got it wednesday cause I left early enough to get to work but needed gas first, come to find out two shell stations by my house their pumps were shut down so by the time I got gas was late got in HOV. Of course there was a cop at the end. Asked for ins didn't know where it was being I was in my wifes car. He says " Using it's your wife's car excuse" to stupid to see the Katy ISD parking pass hanging on the mirror. Any way I told him I always ride my bike but it was raining when I left the house an hour ago. He says "it's not raining now" "You must not be a true biker" Sorry but I'm not riding to work in the rain. I'll ride home in a hurricane no problem cause I'm going home. But I'm not going to work wet. Want to go to court to tell his a$$ off. I got more miles on my bike in two years than that POS harley will ever be able to go.

Thats my rant.
Gringo3825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:20 PM   #31
carlos flores
WE DONT DIE...WE MULTIPLY

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 gixxer sixxer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FedlpshJb4c
carlos flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #32
JP171

Bike(s):
00' GSXR 750
05 636

GS thats just sick!

For those looking to give back to Texas and serve those in times of need, Join the Texas State Guard.
Locate a Recruiter http://www.gotxsg.com/join.php
JP171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 06:21 PM   #33
TrevorC

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
08 Kawasaki ZX10

Member Garage

first of all, don't pull over unless the car has police markings on it / lights / sirens, a cop in his personal car.... - I'd continue forward and ignore him.
TrevorC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:35 AM   #34
specterunseen
El Brilliante

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Kawasaki EX250 (dead due to mechanical failure)
Kawasaki EX500 (on loan from a friend)
Pending, bikeless once the 500 gone :-(
Want Husky 510SMR or KTM 690 SMC to continue the hooligan activity

I hit up westpark the other day, and also did HOV a little while back when it was clogged. It was raining on westpark and it was backed up all the way to the beginning! I won't tell you where I rode, but lets say I only went 5-10 mph than the flow and ended up saving over 45-1.5 hrs of commuting on the beltway cause i was on my bike!
specterunseen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement