MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2008, 02:28 PM   #101
MudBug
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Most northern tip of the southside
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,878

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250



Member Garage





User is banned

.
MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Las Vegas Boxers and Bikinis ride cuong-nutz Stunters Lounge 31 10-08-2013 06:34 AM
Hey Parents: Free goodnights boxers bioGuru Off Topic 1 08-06-2009 02:43 PM
2 boxers, 1 pit and a husky free to good home along77082 Off Topic 18 06-17-2009 11:30 PM
Soilder Fights in PINK boxers. lanzer913 Off Topic 4 05-22-2009 02:50 PM
anyone else have Boxers???? TheRRguy Off Topic 11 01-20-2008 11:29 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2008, 02:34 PM   #102
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






. Looks like I missed a good thread.

no matter what panties I wear, I get a wedgie.
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:35 PM   #103
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmckee View Post
haha welcome to the not serious club home slice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmarky View Post
26k posts in a year, get out much?

dude don't take anything i say seriously otherwise i'll question your own sexual preference
yeah laying in bed for over 3 months does that champ
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:35 PM   #104
orangeapeel
One Liter Beater
 
orangeapeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 71

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000









Send a message via AIM to orangeapeel Send a message via MSN to orangeapeel Send a message via Yahoo to orangeapeel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmarky View Post
wow no wonder everyone has 4 digit post counts

bunch of whores

who actually reads 5 pages of

good job op, u got wut u wanted

your stamp of approval

f catkindempm 55daaec

Your a jackass. Can't you take a fun joke? We aren't on a board to sit here and just not talk. Seems you had to put your stamp of approval in here as well.
__________________
JordansMotoSignature
Jordan

Last edited by orangeapeel; 07-24-2008 at 02:38 PM.
orangeapeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:37 PM   #105
Myrdok
Dude No Longer With a POS
 
Myrdok's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,634

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
02 Suz Katana 750 (Sold)
09 CBR600rr








this thread is just a fail. if i was on my other computer i would post pics but the video card and motherr board or gone. waiting on getting them replaced.
Myrdok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:38 PM   #106
Bigmarky
Funny saying goes here
 
Bigmarky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 522

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
non running sv650 :(









says the guy in dallas on a houston board ?

oh whatever resorting to name calling now
Bigmarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:41 PM   #107
Myrdok
Dude No Longer With a POS
 
Myrdok's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,634

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
02 Suz Katana 750 (Sold)
09 CBR600rr








he is in fort worth. yes they are together but they are still diff. READ UP ON A LITTLE TEXAS GEOGRAPHY
Myrdok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:41 PM   #108
orangeapeel
One Liter Beater
 
orangeapeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 71

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000









Send a message via AIM to orangeapeel Send a message via MSN to orangeapeel Send a message via Yahoo to orangeapeel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmarky View Post
says the guy in dallas on a houston board ?

oh whatever resorting to name calling now
I guess I missed the part where you have to be located in Houston.
__________________
JordansMotoSignature
Jordan
orangeapeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:42 PM   #109
Bigmarky
Funny saying goes here
 
Bigmarky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 522

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
non running sv650 :(









zomg i'm a failure of the houston school system

im gonna sell my 10r and buy a 250 for the gas mileage increase!!!
Bigmarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #110
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAN LADEN View Post
WAIT.......Isn't this the same chick that jumped on another member in another thread for saying she was ready to upgrade?


I take my apologies back!!! BOOO this Brenda character!!!! BOOOO BOOOO


I can't stand hypocrites or bigots....
I had to come home for this ....

First off why dont you ask what I was wanting to upgrade to before you get all bent out of shape. If you would maybe you wouldn't look like such a tool.

I was wanting to upgrade to a lighter fuel injected bike... Like a 06-07 gsxr 600. I never said I wanted a 1000 in fact if you ask Tim I keep telling him his bike is ANGRY and I DONT want one. He is telling me to get a 750 for straight purposes on the track.

So next time before you go calling someone a hypocryte get all your facts straight.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
awww, but the difference is Brena can actually ride


Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAN LADEN View Post
tim i know shes ur girl but that was a dumb comment. You don't know how I or the people she made the comment on. And at any rate the comment was made that you can not outride a 600!
There ow Tim stands corrected.
Again before you say something make sure you have yoru fact correct. I stated if she took her bike to the track she would learn it has alot more potential than what she thinks it does and the only reason one would NEED a 1000 vs a 600 for the street is if they were flying around 610 5th gear pinned. The 30 mph difference between a 600 and a 1000 is not something you NEED on the streets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
. Looks like I missed a good thread.

no matter what panties I wear, I get a wedgie.
Especially when wearing a thong!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:45 PM   #111
BigComfy
Senior Member
 
BigComfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: under a rock
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 24,322

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage


Free Balling ftw!
__________________
"I haven't seen the crash, but I think Marc needs to be penalized for two or three seasons! Until I stop racing!"-VR46
BigComfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:48 PM   #112
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
I had to come home for this ....

First off why dont you ask what I was wanting to upgrade to before you get all bent out of shape. If you would maybe you wouldn't look like such a tool.

I was wanting to upgrade to a lighter fuel injected bike... Like a 06-07 gsxr 600. I never said I wanted a 1000 in fact if you ask Tim I keep telling him his bike is ANGRY and I DONT want one. He is telling me to get a 750 for straight purposes on the track.

So next time before you go calling someone a hypocryte get all your facts straight.








Again before you say something make sure you have yoru fact correct. I stated if she took her bike to the track she would learn it has alot more potential than what she thinks it does and the only reason one would NEED a 1000 vs a 600 for the street is if they were flying around 610 5th gear pinned. The 30 mph difference between a 600 and a 1000 is not something you NEED on the streets.



Especially when wearing a thong!
Exactly! I love you, Brena- you're one of the best riders out there- he just doesn't know better.

You ought to listen to her, Dean- she knows her !
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:49 PM   #113
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






Quote:
Originally Posted by BigComfy View Post
Free Balling ftw!
but then there's nothing to absorb the fromunda. You have to have absorption.
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:50 PM   #114
BigComfy
Senior Member
 
BigComfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: under a rock
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 24,322

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
but then there's nothing to absorb the fromunda. You have to have absorption.
stand up and bam air dried foolio and if wearing pants wait till I get home and let her wash'em for me...d'uh
__________________
"I haven't seen the crash, but I think Marc needs to be penalized for two or three seasons! Until I stop racing!"-VR46
BigComfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:52 PM   #115
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






Quote:
Originally Posted by BigComfy View Post
stand up and bam air dried foolio and if wearing pants wait till I get home and let her wash'em for me...d'uh
Okay- you didn't mention that you were free ballin' without pants... but then the fromunda gets on your seat... EW! remind me to never touch your seat.
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:52 PM   #116
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
Exactly! I love you, Brena- you're one of the best riders out there- he just doesn't know better.

You ought to listen to her, Dean- she knows her !

Thank you girl. Love ya too


Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
but then there's nothing to absorb the fromunda. You have to have absorption.
They dont have issues like we do
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:53 PM   #117
MudBug
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Most northern tip of the southside
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,878

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250



Member Garage





User is banned

.
MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:54 PM   #118
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
Thank you girl. Love ya too




They dont have issues like we do
they may not have the same issues, but their leaks. I've seen the stains on the underwear.
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:57 PM   #119
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
they may not have the same issues, but their leaks. I've seen the stains on the underwear.
Buy them some baby wipes and tell them to learn to wipe!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:00 PM   #120
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
but then there's nothing to absorb the fromunda. You have to have absorption.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
They dont have issues like we do
Ewwwwwww



Ima stay home tonight
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy