Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2008, 01:26 PM   #1
dainese poster boy
Feedback Rating: (0)

06 ZX6R

throttle cable broke

While trying to gas and kick start my mini, I snapped my throttle cable at the bar grip. (kick start sux) I have no idea how the throttle cable hooks up as they don't make an idiot book for my mini. It's basically like an XR50 but it's an OGM 4 stroke not 2 stroke. The XR50 fairings fit it, so I assume that whatever throttle cable that's on one of those should work. It's strange, the cable has only one cable in it, unlike my 6r which has two cables, one that closes the throttle after I roll it on. The mini's throttle will close itself but how it accomplishes this with only one cable I have no idea. Anyone have any ideas or resources as to where and what size cable I would need to replace? I found these but am not sure if they will work:

Anyone local carry these? Any advice appreciated! Thanks!
Originally Posted by Whorenet View Post
i think theres about 137 mexicans left in mexico.....the rest of em are living in that house down the street
strat1701 is offline   Reply With Quote