MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2008, 11:59 AM   #21
Candie

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Like it has been said! If you are gonna track your street bike be sure to have full coverage! It is so sad being an instructor going out and helping a student pic up thier beautiful new wadded up bike and have them tell you they only have liability!

And I can tell you from first hand knowledge that SF pays if you wreck at the track! No questions asked and they give you a very fair price!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Taking over payments? Zapata General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 06-13-2013 05:17 PM
Making Track Bike Street Legal Q's jakeg How To's and Q & A's 1 12-22-2012 10:56 AM
Buying a bike someone is still making payments on. Mr F. General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 06-27-2012 03:03 PM
track ho in the making? Perf_White_GT General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 12-12-2010 06:50 PM
About Payments Dreamer!! General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 07-02-2008 03:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2008, 12:15 PM   #22
skmart2
Stephanie

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9-12 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
none right now :(
07 ninja 250 - sold
07 ZZR 600 - sold

maybe i can just be a track groupie for a while

all you regulars out there give me a list of your favorite sammiches and i'll make 'em for ya! trade off - food for a pit crew for when i'm ready to hit the track pipe
Old 07-21-2008, 12:19 PM   #23
Amanda
Bulletproof

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Scar (07-600rr)
Juggernaut (R6)- ditched
Glee (7fiddy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skmart2 View Post
maybe i can just be a track groupie for a while

all you regulars out there give me a list of your favorite sammiches and i'll make 'em for ya! trade off - food for a pit crew for when i'm ready to hit the track pipe
ha! Leave the making sammiches to the girls that dont even have a bike or ride!...Ill help ya when the time comes, along with all the other generous ppl willing to help out!!
Old 07-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #24
skmart2
Stephanie

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9-12 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
none right now :(
07 ninja 250 - sold
07 ZZR 600 - sold

Wink

thanks everyone i'll be intouch for sure - more than likely with a million questions

you ladies and guys rock

Advertisement