MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2005, 03:43 PM   #21
Chris24
Thread Savior

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
oh, and about gloves. my suggestion is get good ones. plan on spending around $80 on them. they should have more than just padding on them. they should have at least some hard plastic on them, like across the knuckles. always take your time when picking out gear, and dont skimp.
Chris24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Friday night group ride HOOTErS ;)!! Discuss bike possible bike club skullrider Events, Meets and Rides 7 03-23-2012 06:27 PM
Finnaly found a use for the PS2 USB port... scrapp Off Topic 12 08-23-2006 02:35 AM
Friend wanting a liter bike for first street bike *long convo inside* AWD General Discussion (Moto Related) 108 08-08-2006 12:08 PM
lowered my bike finnaly! 05ravenr6 General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 08-04-2005 10:35 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-31-2005, 04:14 PM   #22
Greenway Smokey
Super duper member!

Bike(s):
'04 1200XL

Send a message via AIM to Greenway Smokey
Sweet ride. I used to want one just like it when i was in college. A friend had one with some kind of different exhuast. IT sounded cool. he had it for a long time till someone backed over it.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:10 AM   #23
htwnzbad1
LEAN THAT !!

Bike(s):
02 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to htwnzbad1
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.S. Motorsports
could also be for the carb like a over flow or something like on dirt bikes and or it could be a over flow for the radiator( i don’t know if it has a radiator or not so no flaming) but ya man nice bike and you should come ride with us some time...
Ya thats what my other friends told me...and yes I do have a radiator lol.

I'm going to have to check my owners manual...maybe it will say something about that hose. Thanks for all the comments.
htwnzbad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 12:20 AM   #24
htwnzbad1
LEAN THAT !!

Bike(s):
02 Yamaha R6

Ya I need to go buy some gloves and a jacket soon. As of right now I dont have enough funds to pay for all of that. But maybe in the next few weeks. I have a HJC helmet. I went to Stub's and they were selling the same helmet for $169.99 I went to the Kawazaki dealership same helmet for $89.99, So I returned that and got this one. I have some money left over but want to buy the jacket and gloves together. Trying not to ride it as much. But I did ride yesterday with my friends,(2) 06 GSX-R 600 and one GSX-R 750. It was fun riding with them, but too bad couldnt keep up with them, lol but I will be there soon. It isnt that hard as I thought it would be. Maybe in 6 months or so, thinking about moving up to a GSX-R 600. By the way I'm 17, I'm surprised my parents actually let me get a bike. I would love to come and ride with yall...just let me know when yall do and I will try to make it out there. I'm going tommorow to get the 1st oil change and all the service done on the bike. I'll keep everyone updated on the bike, and again thanks for all the great comments.

Last edited by htwnzbad1; 11-01-2005 at 12:24 AM.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:46 AM   #25
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
I dont know if you have taken the MSF but if this is your first bike it will help with what to do in emergency situations cause anyone can go in a straight line.

Id get atleast gloves right now and your welcome out anytime.

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:54 AM   #26
htwnzbad1
LEAN THAT !!

Bike(s):
02 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub
I dont know if you have taken the MSF but if this is your first bike it will help with what to do in emergency situations cause anyone can go in a straight line.

Id get atleast gloves right now and your welcome out anytime.
ya what are some good gloves i can get right now?

Advertisement