MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2008, 08:08 AM   #1
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived
 
SPYDER BITE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I LIVE IN CLEVELAND, TEXAS
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,724

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990









tHIS IS WHY CARS HATE BIKES!!!!!

On our way into work this mornig there was a skinny white boy on a green Kawi zx 6 on 2920 practicing his stoppies at every light (not that big of a deal), but he also turned completely around on his bike looking backwards for about a half of a mile without looking back at where he was going. Passing on the shoulder and at red lights he was going around all cars on the shoulder so he could get in front of the lead car.It's no wonder cagers hate bikes, he was endangering himself and all of those around him.

END RANT
__________________
My Can_Am 990 is the Shiznit!
SPYDER BITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cars VS Bikes? Snow Taking it to the Track 23 08-31-2011 08:22 AM
i know another bikes vs. cars andrew General Discussion (Moto Related) 53 10-22-2010 03:27 PM
cars vs bikes TinyCycleKat General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 09-14-2006 11:36 AM
COPS HATE BIKES! Motogp05 General Discussion (Moto Related) 51 03-10-2006 09:00 AM
what do u hate to see on bikes?!!!!! PORSCHITO General Discussion (Moto Related) 34 07-12-2005 03:02 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2008, 08:09 AM   #2
R6Spartan
1000 Killer
 
R6Spartan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southeast Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,967

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and









^ why do people do this? man if a wants to kill himself then by all means....

lol jk

yeah what a douche...
__________________
You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow..., Lose in order to gain..., Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain...
R6Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:09 AM   #3
Dreamer!!
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hobby Airport
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,032

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
07 Ninja 250 (Sold), 93 CBR 900RR




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Dreamer!! Send a message via MSN to Dreamer!! Send a message via Yahoo to Dreamer!!
hmm, yea some people just dont believe in living
__________________
[CENTER][IMG]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2174/48830454.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Dreamer!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:11 AM   #4
R6Spartan
1000 Killer
 
R6Spartan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southeast Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,967

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and









Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer!! View Post
hmm, yea some people just dont believe in living
but wouldnt you say that we have all done that and been there b4?

Because I can honestly say ive done that before also..
__________________
You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow..., Lose in order to gain..., Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain...
R6Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:12 AM   #5
Street Ninja
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Where the Coach is staged
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,302

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
\_(ツ)_/









User is banned

.
Street Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:14 AM   #6
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived
 
SPYDER BITE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I LIVE IN CLEVELAND, TEXAS
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,724

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990









You know I am the first to say have fun with your bike but at 8:00 in the morning 2920 is like a parking lot, lots of traffic and people that are not familiar with bike react differently than those of us that ride. When he was doing the stoppies, cars were swerving because they must of though he was going down.
__________________
My Can_Am 990 is the Shiznit!
SPYDER BITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:14 AM   #7
R6Spartan
1000 Killer
 
R6Spartan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southeast Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,967

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and









Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuk~N~Turn View Post
You know I am the first to say have fun with your bike but at 8:00 in the morning 2920 is like a parking lot, lots of traffic and people that are not familiar with bike react differently than those of us that ride. When he was doing the stoppies, cars were swerving because they must of though he was going down.
yeah I agree, wrong time and spot...
__________________
You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow..., Lose in order to gain..., Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain...
R6Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:20 AM   #8
Street Ninja
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Where the Coach is staged
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,302

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
\_(ツ)_/









User is banned

.

Last edited by Street Ninja; 07-18-2008 at 08:24 AM. Reason: oops
Street Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:23 AM   #9
Jay
Deleted
 
Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,104

Experience: 5 years











hahaha....sounds like a cool guy
__________________
What can I say
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:26 AM   #10
R6Spartan
1000 Killer
 
R6Spartan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southeast Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,967

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and









Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
hahaha....sounds like a cool guy
X2 lol
__________________
You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow..., Lose in order to gain..., Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain...
R6Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:27 AM   #11
dbuck
Stayin' Young
 
dbuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Houston BW8/290
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 19,628

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk









Send a message via AIM to dbuck
always gotta have a few rotten apples in the bunch.
dbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:30 AM   #12
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip
 
Scorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Shmearth
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 12,292

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+


450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Spartan View Post
but wouldnt you say that we have all done that and been there b4?

Because I can honestly say ive done that before also..
Uhh, no.
Some folks(like me) prefer to learn from others mistakes.

, like that makes me hate sport bike riders, AND I FREAKIN' RIDE ONE!!
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:33 AM   #13
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived
 
SPYDER BITE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I LIVE IN CLEVELAND, TEXAS
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,724

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990









He may be a cool guy, but there is a time and place. People were freaking out. We were calm because of fimiliarity with the stunts he was pullin' Don't get me wrong I was worried about him and those around him. I'm not saying he is a POS for doing what he was I just think it was not the time or the place.
__________________
My Can_Am 990 is the Shiznit!
SPYDER BITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:34 AM   #14
R6Spartan
1000 Killer
 
R6Spartan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southeast Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,967

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and









Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
Uhh, no.
Some folks(like me) prefer to learn from others mistakes.

, like that makes me hate sport bike riders, AND I FREAKIN' RIDE ONE!!
I understand, I am just speaking from experience..I Know ive done some stupid b4...
__________________
You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow..., Lose in order to gain..., Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain...
R6Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:21 PM   #15
Pyrogenic
Annuit Coeptis Celeritas
 
Pyrogenic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NW Houston-Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 908

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2001 FZ1




Member Garage


stuntah doesn't automatically mean cool. sounds like a child being stoopid to me. it's not a playground out there.
Pyrogenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:34 PM   #16
dudewhrsmybike
Moderator
 
dudewhrsmybike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,665

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuk~N~Turn View Post
a skinny white boy on a green Kawi zx 6 on 2920 practicing his stoppies at every light


Sorry
__________________


It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:39 PM   #17
GABRIEL
Senior Member
 
GABRIEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: SW/SE Houston
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 7,184

Experience: 1-3 months











Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybikes View Post
Sorry
Probaly was you! I remember you guys passing me on 288 and ridding whoolies.
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:42 PM   #18
Chubby Racer
The Confusion
 
Chubby Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: between a chair and a screen
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 19,399

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)








Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
In all the years I've owned a motorcycle I've never turned around and rode backwards.......ever. Someone should have gotten out of their vehicle, and backhanded him in his unhelmeted (I'm sure) head.
__________________
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:03 PM   #19
Meaner-n-u
Just so you know...
 
Meaner-n-u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: None-ya
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,072

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
2013 Triumph Speed Triple SE
09 Fz6"Rrrrr"








Next time get his plate number so we can out him on the site and berate him to his face...

I just LOVE getting an ear full at work everytime a cager friend see's a rider acting a fool.
__________________
Deal with it...
Meaner-n-u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #20
monkeyfist
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Japan
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,075

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
yours









User is banned

.
monkeyfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy