MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #101
cdill35
717
 
cdill35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 9,586

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2014 Phoenix 921 Pro XP w/ Merc 250 ProXS
11 Yam Zuma 125
Specialized Stumpy







Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinchy View Post
Looking good, nice vid
those R6's are so sweet on the track are they not
I felt really comfotable on it. That was my 2nd track day and my first at TWS (Texas World Speedway) and on that bike.

I like it. ALOT. So much so, that I have decided to ditch the idea of a 1k track bike and just put a little money into this one.

You see alot of 600rr and gixxer sixxers out there. Not alot of R6's. Strange

I was having a few issues, where my speed was "in between" gears. You know...too fast for 2nd but too slow for 3rd. I am pretty sure it was my lines though.

I'm stoked.
cdill35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fairing install on 06 GSXR 1000 less_than_coop How To's and Q & A's 10 10-23-2012 06:42 PM
2009 r6 hid install help 2009r6boi How To's and Q & A's 4 07-14-2009 10:06 PM
'05 R6 slip-on exhaust (shorty) Longstroke Motorcycles Unlimited 1 10-15-2008 02:37 PM
Where to buy? GYT-R shorty for an 05 R6 cdill35 Performance and Modifications 41 07-01-2008 11:08 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2008, 07:22 AM   #102
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Quote:
Originally Posted by cdill35 View Post
I felt really comfotable on it. That was my 2nd track day and my first at TWS (Texas World Speedway) and on that bike.

I like it. ALOT. So much so, that I have decided to ditch the idea of a 1k track bike and just put a little money into this one.

You see alot of 600rr and gixxer sixxers out there. Not alot of R6's. Strange

I was having a few issues, where my speed was "in between" gears. You know...too fast for 2nd but too slow for 3rd. I am pretty sure it was my lines though.

I'm stoked.
Wouldn't have guessed it was only your second ever trackday, props
Yea, pimp it up
04/05 R6 is so underated IMO.

let's see this weld then, post it up

when's the next track outing???
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:47 AM   #103
Hooligan
Presrvtionthrudestruction
 
Hooligan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The funky ghetto
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 6,698

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
08 CBR 600rr
06 GSXR600
07 Honda crf50 (stunt)
Your mom






Send a message via AIM to Hooligan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinchy View Post
Wouldn't have guessed it was only your second ever trackday, props
Yea, pimp it up
04/05 R6 is so underated IMO.

let's see this weld then, post it up

when's the next track outing???
august 2nd MSRH

actually I saw quite a few r6's out there sunday. that's a fun track, can't wait to go back
__________________
Hooligan-Awarded "Most improved on the track" 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomAss View Post
I learned the awesomeness that is Hooligan.
Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:36 AM   #104
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
august 2nd MSRH

actually I saw quite a few r6's out there sunday. that's a fun track, can't wait to go back
I'm looking forward to riding up on that steeped banking myself,
never done that before,
even over here at Rockingham they generally keep you off the banking by running a configuration that excludes it
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy