Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2008, 02:13 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

05 R6

I watched most of it and it was my 1st time watching but I enjoyed and hope they show more. I wish my son was there (9yrs old) I know he would have loved to watch it he will sit and watch Nascar when I don't even watch it Nascar
otr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cbs presidential poll witchdoctor575 The Circus 1 08-25-2010 08:33 PM
MotoGP on CBS today gsxrjai General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 08-17-2008 01:50 PM
THANKS CBS (motoGP) for that... alrova Taking it to the Track 9 07-01-2007 03:02 AM
Thanks, CBS for turning my son Ghey MadseasoN Off Topic 3 03-09-2007 04:16 PM
Old 07-15-2008, 03:00 PM   #22

2007 ZX10

Send a message via AIM to supersaiyan Send a message via Yahoo to supersaiyan
Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
greg white (the other announcer) is a tool. he sux during ama broadcasting too. it makes it even worse though when he's trying to dumb everything down for the new viewer.
I thought I was the only one who thought that! GREG WHITE SUCKS!!
Both SecretAgent and CarbonJames are totally correct and super intelligent. I also don't like the dorks they have used for the US MotoGp in the past as well . The English announcers are so much better. I subscribe to the MotoGp site and watch the race online with no commercials and I get to watch practice and qualifying live as well, I love it.
Speed shows so little motorcycle racing now.
supersaiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:24 PM   #23
Chubby Racer
The Confusion
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
I suck.

I have all MotoGP races set to DVR on Speed channel, and figured it would automatically record the race on CBS.

Woke up late Sunday, did some housework and then plopped down on the couch to watch the recorded race (sans commercials) only to see that CBS had named it something like "Race espectacular di motocicletas" or some dumb and accordingly my DVR had no idea that that was motorcycle racing, so I had to make due with watching the 250s.
Same thing for me. Ugh.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:55 PM   #24
You have been warned!

Experience: 10+ years

Member Garage

I'm sorry, but I hated the coverage. Speed just does a better job IMO. The announcers and their pronunciation of their names was terrible. I watched the 250's on speed after that and was really glad to hear the pros again. Just my .02

CMRA #106
gunshotwound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:57 AM   #25
rip chad jones
Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 5 years

is it going to be on again this sunday?
Trung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:26 PM   #26

06 Gsxr 600

There showing the Laguna races this Sunday, on CBS again, I think it said 5 eastern so make sure to check it out... Ill check on the time to make sure. Tough luck for Pedrosa but he was pushin hard. 7 sec. ahead when he laidhe down.
Respect Few Fear None- Mongols
DVLDGSXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:31 PM   #27
Yes I do.
Feedback Rating: (5)

2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike
2000 CBR600F4 track only (SOLD)

I watched it for few but the commentary got lame...they need to take a few notes from Speed but other than that it was great to see some real racing on CBS...

NorthHoustonGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:08 PM   #28
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

User is banned

monkeyfist is offline   Reply With Quote