MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
tarotammy

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
93 GSF400 Bandit, 99 ZX1100, 1965 Triumph Bonneville

Send a message via Yahoo to tarotammy
Look Again Motorcycle Bumper Stickers awareness

Hey all with the rise in motorcycle accidents and seeing more cycles on the road with folks finding ways to save on gas expenses. I am hoping everyone is riding with more caution and taking the time to educate friends and family in reminders to watch out for motorcycles, on the road in a higher capacity. I just sent this out to friends and family today and suggest everyone send something similiar out to friends and family and hopefully the word will spread fast.

In the process of preparing to take my MSF course when I sent off for all my free materials the DPS Motorcycle safety unit sent me a nice bright yellow bumper sticker telling folks to "Look AGAIN" and it has a photo of a motorcycle on it. Here is the number supplied, so folks can see about obtaining a sticker for themselves. My husband will be sporting this bumper sticker on his car. DPS Motorcycle Safety Unit 1-800-292-5787

Below is an example letter I sent out to family and friends:

Hey all, just wanted to remind everyone to be aware of MORE MOTORCYCLES & MOPEDS on the road, please think safety in spotting folks on bikes and being aware of them on the road so we do not have a rise in motorcycle accidents, this is extremely important to remember with folks finding ways to save on gas expenses to travel back and forth to work, etc. My husband is one of those work motorcycle commuters and soon I will be joining him on the road on a bike and I wanted to remind folks to be careful, our lives are in your hands and be aware of the bikes/riders around you and always double check your blind spots.

There are a LOT of novice riders out there trying to save on gas expenses, be patient with them and be safe.

FEEL FREE TO SPREAD THE NEWS

Tammy
tarotammy is offline   Reply With Quote