MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2008, 02:52 PM   #1
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

last minute swaray 7/11 & 7/12

just decided to have a shindig at my casa tonight. everyone's invited! men's club after work at 5, and my place afterwards for drinkin it up tonight. tomorrow i'm gonna do it right. i'm bbqing at my friend joey and bianca's pool! liquor, bbq, and girls in bikini's. need i say more? anyone who knows me, will tell ya, the bottles will be poppin and the panties will be droppin! hit me up for directions 832-722-1808 jason