Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2008, 05:58 PM   #21
Annuit Coeptis Celeritas
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

2001 FZ1

Member Garage

Originally Posted by elmo View Post
Are you a engineer? Ever taken statics or dynamics?
Maybe I mis-typed - THAT structure absolutely should have fallen as it did. It shouldn't have been designed so cheaply - that thing was a 'house of cards'. I mean - look at the diameter of the poles inside the irrelevant brick encasements... maybe they were what 5 inch diameter - 4 holding that whole structure up? those things should have been at least 3-4 times that thick so they wouldn't collapse so easily. Too much weight up above for too-small supports....

Of course the driver should have had better training with that thing being so tall.

Pyrogenic is offline   Reply With Quote