Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2008, 03:52 PM   #41
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Yamaha FJR 1300
Honda CBR 954RR
Yamaha WR250R

sorry for the family and friends of both involved.

Ride like you want to live to ride tomorrow.
FJRmgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cop rear ends rider, then BLAMES the rider CTtriple General Discussion (Moto Related) 76 11-06-2013 10:09 AM
Rider hit by other rider - Video Inside Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 52 07-31-2012 03:42 PM
Rider and co-rider down 290E & Barker Cypress jimrad General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-17-2011 12:17 AM
Rider Down on 242, report says inexperienced rider Davekg General Discussion (Moto Related) 94 03-24-2011 07:11 PM
Rider to Passenger/Other Rider Communication Pyrofallout General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 02-22-2008 09:38 AM
Old 07-11-2008, 04:22 PM   #42
Pure Awesome
Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 5

2009 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:2007 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:1999 YZ-125
SOLD:2004 Can-o-Tuna

Member Garage

I hae hoe no matter what happens it's always the bikers fault because we are "dangerous". You could be sitting at a light and get nailed and someone would say it's our ault for being on a bike.

RIP to a fellow rider.
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #43

93 GSF400 Bandit, 99 ZX1100, 1965 Triumph Bonneville

Send a message via Yahoo to tarotammy
This is so sad to hear, we live not too too far from Willis, I have been thinking a lot about Motorcycles and their riders and the risk starting to gain a great risk with folks looking to save gas money and more motorcycles on the road. I actually sent this out today to all my personal friends and family to educate more motorcycle awareness. Start sending out emails to friends and family and tell them as I did to spread the word:

Hey all, just wanted to remind everyone to be aware of MORE MOTORCYCLES & MOPEDS on the road, please think safety in spotting folks on bikes and being aware of them on the road so we do not have a rise in motorcycle accidents, this is extremely important to remember with folks finding ways to save on gas expenses to travel back and forth to work, etc. My husband is one of those motorcycle commuters and I wanted to remind folks to be careful and be aware of the bikes around you and always double check your blind spots.

tarotammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:09 PM   #44
Feedback Rating: (7)

RIP, cannot believe how the driver of the cage took no responsibility for her actions, hope she gets thrown in jail..still doesn't make up for a lost life though.
SiG239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:09 AM   #45
RIP Dustin J Thomas

Send a message via AIM to GSXRLove
for all of you ppl bashing on Dustin, i bet you're just like that lady who murdered him. People who loved him deeply was right behind him, watching his body get thrown into the air and killed, and yet you want to sit there and talk a bunch of bullshit about it?

well whatever you have to say good or not, i'd rather you just keep the hole in your face shut about this, because obviously you have no remorse just like hatcher. i am a close friend of Dustin's and no one deserves this kind of pain and heartache.

on a different note, the article has a few flaws in it, for one Dustin always rode with his gear, we had to watch the fire dept cut his helmet off him..

to the ppl who 'hate motorcyclists' or have anything against him, bc you think they're 'dangerous or irresponsible' .. f*ck off
GSXRLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 07:45 AM   #46
CMRA/WERA #171 AMA#771
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

GSXR 600 Race Bike

Member Garage

this is an R.I.P. thread please keep the b.s out of it and post in another thread out of respect for this guy and his fam!

R.I.P. Dustin
THE DEAN OF LEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 07:56 PM   #47

2007 Suzuki gsx-r600

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to peruvian
peruvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:10 PM   #48

2006 SV650S
KX 250

SVDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:54 PM   #49
RIP Dustin J Thomas

Send a message via AIM to GSXRLove
thank you for all the supporters in this tragedy, but sadly to inform you, the memorial for Dustin was taken down. when i figure out a way to override this stupid decision, i hope you all are still just as supportive in trying to help me with this petition. thanks again, and please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.
GSXRLove is offline   Reply With Quote