Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2008, 01:16 AM   #21
Oh!Thatgirl
He's for sale...... Cheap
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Northwest Siiide
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,055

Experience: 9-12 months











Quote:
Originally Posted by Mala Lingua View Post
Bwahahaha, I didn't even think for a minute she was talking to me.
lol nope...
that's all David
Oh!Thatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I saw squoddy today she was like, burnboy Off Topic 187 04-19-2013 08:49 AM
Welcome home Squoddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh!Thatgirl Off Topic 39 07-10-2008 11:51 PM
more trikes for squoddy .... jodyhudson General Discussion (Moto Related) 50 07-09-2008 09:26 PM
GO!!! SQUODDY!!! GO!!! FastLine General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 05-07-2008 09:34 AM
They blew up a poor bike... Kinda cool/kinda sad Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 09-21-2007 02:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2008, 01:17 AM   #22
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,446







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh!Thatgirl View Post
Come on Keith... it's under new ownership... and we'll probably club hop
It's me and Brandy...
we have social ADD
That makes me want to go even less. Gotta remember that every club you hop to, the dude's gotta shell out the $$ to get in

Honestly though, I may be interested but I have plans already. Next time
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:19 AM   #23
Oh!Thatgirl
He's for sale...... Cheap
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Northwest Siiide
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,055

Experience: 9-12 months











Not always......
are you in Huntsville still? Or closer to Houston... we can call you when we leave Red Star
Oh!Thatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:19 AM   #24
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic
 
Mala Lingua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SE Side!
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 10,983

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)





Wait a minute...you mean I'd have to wear girlie clothes AND continuously adapt to new environments? May have to sit this one out. It's sounding wayyyyy too stressful for this one.
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:20 AM   #25
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,446







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh!Thatgirl View Post
Not always......
are you in Huntsville still? Or closer to Houston... we can call you when we leave Red Star
Closer to Houston right now, but I'll be in Huntsville all weekend. Got an interview at Tops & Bottoms Saturday then I was going to have friends over and just crash at my house that night.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:22 AM   #26
Oh!Thatgirl
He's for sale...... Cheap
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Northwest Siiide
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,055

Experience: 9-12 months











Quote:
Originally Posted by Mala Lingua View Post
Wait a minute...you mean I'd have to wear girlie clothes AND continuously adapt to new environments? May have to sit this one out. It's sounding wayyyyy too stressful for this one.
This changing of venues is unofficial.... the boss is in bed
So you should atleast come out to Red Star.........
Brandy I'm sure will hop on in the morning and correct me if need be....
and since she generally does.... yeah.... but for sure red star


Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Closer to Houston right now, but I'll be in Huntsville all weekend. Got an interview at Tops & Bottoms Saturday then I was going to have friends over and just crash at my house that night.
Tops and Bottoms???
Waitress
J/K......
Oh!Thatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:23 AM   #27
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,446







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh!Thatgirl View Post
Tops and Bottoms???
Waitress
J/K......
Cute, bartender
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:24 AM   #28
Oh!Thatgirl
He's for sale...... Cheap
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Northwest Siiide
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,055

Experience: 9-12 months











You know how I do.....
Gotta be cute!!!
Oh!Thatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:27 AM   #29
Princess
MH's ex fake mod
 
Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,982

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti







Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh!Thatgirl View Post
lol nope...
that's all David
Fkn right I'm the only Priness in this biotch!

I was about to lay down, but that person I was texting earlier kinda came up, so I'm busy with that. Laying down in just a sec though.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:29 AM   #30
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic
 
Mala Lingua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SE Side!
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 10,983

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)





Quote:
Originally Posted by Go! Ninja Go! View Post
Fkn right I'm the only Priness in this biotch!

I was about to lay down, but that person I was texting earlier kinda came up, so I'm busy with that. Laying down in just a sec though.
Is that some kind of code?

Sorry, sorry. It's just that everything looks dirty after reading Cody's dumb thread: http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58873
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:29 AM   #31
Scatter
Senior Member
 
Scatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,643

Experience: 4-8 months











Quote:
Originally Posted by Mala Lingua View Post
Wait a minute...you mean I'd have to wear girlie clothes AND continuously adapt to new environments? May have to sit this one out. It's sounding wayyyyy too stressful for this one.

HAHA!!! i think we are hanging at the house again Saturday if you wanna stop by
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:32 AM   #32
Oh!Thatgirl
He's for sale...... Cheap
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Northwest Siiide
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,055

Experience: 9-12 months











Quote:
Originally Posted by Go! Ninja Go! View Post
Fkn right I'm the only Priness in this biotch!

I was about to lay down, but that person I was texting earlier kinda came up, so I'm busy with that. Laying down in just a sec though.
Awwwww cute... but not quite.... you're the king of the mountain princess... and I'm the other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mala Lingua View Post
Is that some kind of code?

Sorry, sorry. It's just that everything looks dirty after reading Cody's dumb thread: http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58873
Yeah.... no dirty.... atleast not from me... now the person he's been texting... I got nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'll leave it alone.... David might be being dirty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
HAHA!!! i think we are hanging at the house again Saturday if you wanna stop by
You should leave the kids with D and come out!
Oh!Thatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:34 AM   #33
Princess
MH's ex fake mod
 
Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,982

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti







Send a message via AIM to Princess
Nope. the actual other person I was texting. Well, the hot girl that I used to know that found me on Myspace too.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:34 AM   #34
Scatter
Senior Member
 
Scatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,643

Experience: 4-8 months











Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh!Thatgirl View Post
Awwwww cute... but not quite.... you're the king of the mountain princess... and I'm the other...


Yeah.... no dirty.... atleast not from me... now the person he's been texting... I got nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'll leave it alone.... David might be being dirty

You should leave the kids with D and come out!
i really don't do clubs. or at least not fancy schmancy ones lol. give me a good karaoke or redneck bar and i am there though!
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:36 AM   #35
Oh!Thatgirl
He's for sale...... Cheap
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Northwest Siiide
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,055

Experience: 9-12 months











Quote:
Originally Posted by Go! Ninja Go! View Post
Nope. the actual other person I was texting. Well, the hot girl that I used to know that found me on Myspace too.
Yeah... I get it...
Not dumb.... not at all....
You said so-in-so is texting me... hold on

and STACY COME I <3 U
Oh!Thatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:40 AM   #36
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic
 
Mala Lingua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SE Side!
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 10,983

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)





Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh!Thatgirl View Post
Yeah... I get it...
Not dumb.... not at all....
You said so-in-so is texting me... hold on

and STACY COME I <3 U

Sigh. I finally come out of my shell and make a pervy haha and nobody appreciates it. Sheesh.
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:41 AM   #37
Oh!Thatgirl
He's for sale...... Cheap
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Northwest Siiide
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,055

Experience: 9-12 months











BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're pervy is our straight edge....
So it takes a second to get our minds in the gutter when reading your posts
Oh!Thatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:43 AM   #38
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic
 
Mala Lingua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SE Side!
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 10,983

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)





Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh!Thatgirl View Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're pervy is our straight edge....
So it takes a second to get our minds in the gutter when reading your posts
It's rare for me, but I'm feeling saucy tonight. Must have been the tater tot casserole.
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:23 AM   #39
Oh!Thatgirl
He's for sale...... Cheap
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Northwest Siiide
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,055

Experience: 9-12 months











MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
I want some!
Oh!Thatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:29 AM   #40
OMEGA
good eenin *****es
 
OMEGA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: se houston
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 7,971

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000




Member Garage





its been closed for over a year, lol and like some1 mentioned b4 it is a crack house now
__________________
GU flag
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENTS!
OMEGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy