MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2008, 01:48 PM   #1
diggler

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Thumbs down Do NOT Deal with Humble or Highlands Kawasaki

They will make deals with you, then they will lie to you and steal from you all the while renigging on the original deal they made with you.

Buyers BEWARE of these a$$holes.
diggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Highlands Kawasaki kawasakijockey General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 04-29-2010 10:41 AM
Highlands tomorrow Liqued600RR Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 0 05-13-2009 08:10 PM
I need a deal on a Kawasaki magzx12r General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 07-08-2008 11:19 AM
2008 Ninja 250r Availability @ Humble Kawasaki RinasDaddy General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 10-26-2007 05:53 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2008, 01:49 PM   #2
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Details?
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:49 PM   #3
Harveyjl2
harveyjl2

Bike(s):
06 Suzuki GSXR600

dude that sucks
Harveyjl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:57 PM   #4
tomLSTD
LSTD Mob Cappo

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggler View Post
They will make deals with you, then they will lie to you and steal from you all the while renigging on the original deal they made with you.

Buyers BEWARE of these a$$holes.
Is this the deal on the 250?
Old 07-10-2008, 02:05 PM   #5
gixxerman
Track Junkie Racing

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR1000
2002 GSXR1000
95 CBR900RR
89 ZX7R
YAMAHA RADIAN 600

Man Iíve never bought from them, but just talking to them a few times makes me cringe at the Highlands location. I donít even walk in there to check out the new bikes anymore. They always talk like they got the fastest bikes on the planet and are quick to degrade your bike to make their bikes look good even when my bike was whipping up on theirs in the mags at the time. Itís like they think the buyer in not informed of the product they are looking at. I was just looking at a second bike too every time, but they ask what your riding (typical question) and then start in oh this ZX-14 or ZX-10 is the quickest bike around blah blah blah and will walk away from that gixxer you got in the curves or straights blah blah etc.. They are not very good sales people and Iím talking about the jack owner Iíve always talked to and sometimes his little lackeys. I would never buy from them even if they had the best prices in the state. That's just my expierence with them though. So I would imagine they are shady when it comes to the paper work to.
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:02 PM   #6
diggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
They are not very good sales people and I’m talking about the jack owner I’ve always talked to and sometimes his little lackeys. I would never buy from them even if they had the best prices in the state. That's just my expierence with them though. So I would imagine they are shady when it comes to the paper work to.
Their owner is the biggest I've ever met in my life. Just had the displeasure of meeting his nasty a$$.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #7
diggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Details?
Start of the race season this year, our race team gives them 1500.00 dollars of free track days and instruction, hand them plaquards and redeemable cards. We agree to a dealer plus 10% on parts and accessories for the year.

Motor blows in one of the race bikes, go in and order parts for the motor. Go to pick up parts, they tell me employees have been caught ordering parts on their discounts and selling the parts on eBay and now I only get dealer plus 25%.

I say whatever give me the parts I got 2 days to build a motor (this is where I should have said "expletive" off). I leave and head straight to my engine builder, open the bag, $163.00 dollars of missing parts not in the bag. I call them immediately and they give me the story that they are sure the parts were in the bag even though when I went to pick them up, they were not even in their computer system. The guy sat there and entered a list into the computer and then handed me a bag. He never checked the parts in the bag against the list.

They tell me to give them a day to see if they can find the parts. I call them back and they tell me, sorry your out of luck we can't find them.

I return to the dealer with the parts I did get and ask to have them returned and my CC credited. Then they tell me, we will take them back with a 20% re-stocking fee. I say whatever because at this point I just want to end the relationship with these a$$wipes.

The guy behind the counter starts keying everything in, he is almost done, and then the owner walks up and tells me he isn't taking anything back and if I want to do anything about it to sue him.

Un-believable, we gave them $1500 in free track days, have bought over $1000 dollars worth of parts this year and just because the can't hire decent people he tries to screw me.

I won't even get into the rest of the stuff but that is it.

Don't EVER deal with Highlands or Humble Kawasaki !
Old 07-10-2008, 04:39 PM   #8
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

whoa! that's dam sh!$%y when the owner has that attitude. i say go thugged out on his a$$. make him the victim of an "accidental lookin car accident" put him on his back for a few months so he can think about what he just did
Old 07-10-2008, 05:03 PM   #9
seratt

Bike(s):
88' Super Magna

Member Garage

haha, I used to live in Highlands. Went in there back in 99 and was looking at the new zx9r's then.

My gf was with me, and the dude trying to sell me a 9r was all jacked up. Looked like he took one too many falls as a kid. He kept telling me how fast they were, and that he had wrecked, but it didn't hurt him much. I was like, dude, you're really not helping me here.

Didn't buy the bike, but have never been in there since. Not a bad ordeal, just a bad taste.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #10
sixerSLYGUY
ChuckR1's

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
06' R6 track
79' SR500

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
Man Iíve never bought from them, but just talking to them a few times makes me cringe at the Highlands location. I donít even walk in there to check out the new bikes anymore. They always talk like they got the fastest bikes on the planet and are quick to degrade your bike to make their bikes look good even when my bike was whipping up on theirs in the mags at the time. Itís like they think the buyer in not informed of the product they are looking at. I was just looking at a second bike too every time, but they ask what your riding (typical question) and then start in oh this ZX-14 or ZX-10 is the quickest bike around blah blah blah and will walk away from that gixxer you got in the curves or straights blah blah etc.. They are not very good sales people and Iím talking about the jack owner Iíve always talked to and sometimes his little lackeys. I would never buy from them even if they had the best prices in the state. That's just my expierence with them though. So I would imagine they are shady when it comes to the paper work to.
+5647865757
sixerSLYGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:33 PM   #11
zx14owner

HUMBLE AND HIGHLANDS..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggler View Post
Start of the race season this year, our race team gives them 1500.00 dollars of free track days and instruction, hand them plaquards and redeemable cards. We agree to a dealer plus 10% on parts and accessories for the year.

Motor blows in one of the race bikes, go in and order parts for the motor. Go to pick up parts, they tell me employees have been caught ordering parts on their discounts and selling the parts on eBay and now I only get dealer plus 25%.

I say whatever give me the parts I got 2 days to build a motor (this is where I should have said "expletive" off). I leave and head straight to my engine builder, open the bag, $163.00 dollars of missing parts not in the bag. I call them immediately and they give me the story that they are sure the parts were in the bag even though when I went to pick them up, they were not even in their computer system. The guy sat there and entered a list into the computer and then handed me a bag. He never checked the parts in the bag against the list.

They tell me to give them a day to see if they can find the parts. I call them back and they tell me, sorry your out of luck we can't find them.

I return to the dealer with the parts I did get and ask to have them returned and my CC credited. Then they tell me, we will take them back with a 20% re-stocking fee. I say whatever because at this point I just want to end the relationship with these a$$wipes.

The guy behind the counter starts keying everything in, he is almost done, and then the owner walks up and tells me he isn't taking anything back and if I want to do anything about it to sue him.

Un-believable, we gave them $1500 in free track days, have bought over $1000 dollars worth of parts this year and just because the can't hire decent people he tries to screw me.

I won't even get into the rest of the stuff but that is it.

Don't EVER deal with Highlands or Humble Kawasaki !

MR DIGGLER.........

I THINK YOUR THE HOLE...........

TELL THE STORY RIGHT.......YOU DIDNT GIVE 1500.00. YOU GAVE SOME PASSES TO GIVE OUT SO YOU COULD TRY AND HAVE A DISCOUNT ON PARTS FIRST OFF, AND I DONT THINK ONE WAS EVER USED...

2. DONT COME ON HERE ALL COCKY LIKE YOU WERE IN THE STORE PUNKING SOMEONE CAUSE I WAS WATCHING THE ENTIRE ORDEAL.....

AND YOU WERE NOT TALKING ALL BIG IN THERE STORE TODAY...

THE ONLY REASON YOU WERE TOLD 25% OVER COST WAS TO EAT THE PART THAT WAS GIVIN TO YOU ........
NOT BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING!

YOUR THE ONLY HOLE I SEE IN THIS............THEY TRIED TO MAKE IT RIGHT AND YOU WENT OFF ON THE WRONG PERSON! gET A LIFE.........
zx14owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:39 PM   #12
Tiller1k

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
Honda Grominator
TL1000R - Sold
2001 SV650 Track - Crashed
2007 Buell XB12Ss - Sold
2004 GSXR 600 - Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx14owner View Post
MR DIGGLER.........

TELL THE STORY RIGHT.......YOU DIDNT GIVE 1500.00. YOU GAVE SOME PASSES TO GIVE OUT SO YOU COULD TRY AND HAVE A DISCOUNT ON PARTS FIRST OFF, AND I DONT THINK ONE WAS EVER USED...

2. DONT COME ON HERE ALL COCKY LIKE YOU WERE IN THE STORE PUNKING SOMEONE CAUSE I WAS WATCHING THE ENTIRE ORDEAL.....

THE ONLY REASON YOU WERE TOLD 25% OVER COST WAS TO EAT THE PART THAT WAS GIVIN TO YOU ........

YOUR THE ONLY HOLE I SEE IN THIS............THEY TRIED TO MAKE IT RIGHT AND YOU WENT OFF ON THE WRONG PERSON! gET A LIFE.........
Welcome to MotoHouston! Great first post.
Tiller1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:54 PM   #13
bikerboyz

Ya whats up with that, i go into these motorcycle dealerships and they allways have a attitude like they dont want to help someone out whats up with that. If you dont like your job quit
bikerboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:06 PM   #14
cdill35

Bike(s):
2014 Phoenix 921 Pro XP w/ Merc 250 ProXS
11 Yam Zuma 125
Specialized Stumpy

Quote:
MR DIGGLER.........

2 Questions.....

1. Do you work there?

2. Can I get some of those passes y'all never used?
cdill35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #15
sixerSLYGUY
ChuckR1's

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
06' R6 track
79' SR500

Quote:
MR DIGGLER.........

^^^^^^^^^^^ this is why i bought my bike at TEJAS MOTORSPORTS

sixerSLYGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #16
cdill35

Bike(s):
2014 Phoenix 921 Pro XP w/ Merc 250 ProXS
11 Yam Zuma 125
Specialized Stumpy

Quote:
MR DIGGLER.........

I wanna know if this dumb mo fo works there. 1/2 the post sounds like he works there... the other 1/2 sounds like he was hangin out with his boyfriend who works there.
cdill35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #17
mattj0206

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
02 R1

for real if theres trackday passed laying around ill take one lol
mattj0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:37 PM   #18
brendan0918

Quote:
MR DIGGLER.........

Owner?
Old 07-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #19
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
MR DIGGLER.........

What happen to dealer's cost + 10% as agreed before?
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:44 PM   #20
andre3k
I see dead people...

Feedback Rating: (1)

They treated my wife good when she bought my bike theere so until they f*uck over me personally they will continue to get my business.

Diggler, who did you set this trackday pass deal up with? Apparently it wasn't the owner or a manager. I'm assuming that there was nothing written down on paper for this "deal."

Who walks out with $1500 in parts and doesn't inventory them at the parts counter.

No blastin ya bud, but I've been on here long enough to see when someone rants about a dealer and there is usually more to the story.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement