MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2008, 01:46 PM   #81
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

no, know-it-all! lol. Do they put them inside with the explosive material, or wrap the pipe with nails?

but, anyhow, i'd have moved away from the scene and reported that sh*t to the authorities.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Gear Fashion Suicide at PP1?? SGT USMC 0311 General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 06-26-2010 04:06 PM
PP1 tonight El_Diablo Events, Meets and Rides 61 12-22-2008 11:33 PM
PP1 tonight!!!!!!!!! lil nicky Events, Meets and Rides 18 06-18-2008 09:06 PM
Follow up to Suicide Bomber FastLine Off Topic 21 07-08-2005 03:45 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2008, 01:47 PM   #82
level5
moving chicane

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
Maybe Ulric, who is near 40 yrs old, while not an expert has a bit more experience/knowledge/training that you do?
Maybe if you tried asking some intelligent questions and tried a calm intelligent post, instead of the bimbo-barbie drama mama title etc you might
have gotten different initial response too?
That's old and outdated technology.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:58 PM   #83
jrock
straight shooter

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
While the initial response would normally be to take cover and call the proper authorities ( get the message up the chain for those that know what I mean), It is also normal, if not also foolish, to let your curiosity take over and see what it was that the guy actually had.
All activities such as this should be reported immediately to the police. Not the rent a guard on duty.
Like Andre posted, its not too late to report what you saw.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
Old 07-10-2008, 02:00 PM   #84
SLOWPOKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
Maybe Ulric, who is near 40 yrs old, while not an expert has a bit more experience/knowledge/training that you do?
Maybe if you tried asking some intelligent questions and tried a calm intelligent post, instead of the bimbo-barbie drama mama title etc you might
have gotten different initial response too?
Ohh ok....so ur just an old know it all. From the looks of my PM box, this is not your first match. This seems to be ur speciality!
Old 07-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #85
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWPOKE View Post
Ohh ok....so ur just an old know it all. From the looks of my PM box, this is not your first match. This seems to be ur speciality!

I'm glad you have your little support network for when the feelers get hurt.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #86
SLOWPOKE

Ulric, u still kool in my book! Boxing gloves off! U gave me something to do for the last few hrs at my extra boring job!
Old 07-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #87
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):

Every one should have cool heads and see what the real situation is here.. Take it for what its worth.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
Old 07-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #88
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):

I found out thru the network of friends I have over in Iraq that a friend of mine was killed in a bombing... Yes this kinda stuff is serious to me.
I am thinking of not going w/ Halliburton to the sandbox.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #89
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWPOKE View Post
Ulric, u still kool in my book! Boxing gloves off! U gave me something to do for the last few hrs at my extra boring job!
Me too.. Im an quite often. <shrug> It's nothing personal.
as an aside... had a distant cousin lose 1/3 his hand. Stupid mistake
with a coffee can, black powder and a smokeless fuse.

Hotnana, outside I think.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:10 PM   #90
JUANTED

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr 770

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock View Post
While the initial response would normally be to take cover and call the proper authorities ( get the message up the chain for those that know what I mean), It is also normal, if not also foolish, to let your curiosity take over and see what it was that the guy actually had.
All activities such as this should be reported immediately to the police. Not the rent a guard on duty.
Like Andre posted, its not too late to report what you saw.
let me get this straight you want me to call 911 and say that i saw a man with a think is pipe bomd and that he was sitting next to starbuck last nite and that i dont know who he was and where he at......

let me think.........

F%^K that not only are they going to think Im crazy but i might go to jail for what they think is fake information
Old 07-10-2008, 02:16 PM   #91
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANTED View Post
let me get this straight you want me to call 911 and say that i saw a man with a think is pipe bomd and that he was sitting next to starbuck last nite and that i dont know who he was and where he at......

let me think.........

F%^K that not only are they going to think Im crazy but i might go to jail for what they think is fake information

Not 911. Its too late. But you can call HPD to find where to file a report. Someone will get back too you. Also read below.VVVVVVV

found out thru the network of friends I have over in Iraq that a friend of mine was killed in a bombing... Yes this kinda stuff is serious to me.

You are only reporting to them what you saw. read my post above and I am sure many others feel the same.

Last edited by jrock; 07-10-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:20 PM   #92
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

If this is a joke, its not funny at all. Its pretty fu*king pathetic.

If this is real, you need to report it and tell the officer the security guard was told about it. Then they SHOULD get in contact with him/her.

It's seriously not funny. If it's a real threat and goes unreported, you could be putting other peoples lives in danger.

Fu*king disgusting.

where is mckee?
Old 07-10-2008, 02:21 PM   #93
andre3k
I see dead people...

I would take it serious as well. Its not a matter of if but when it will happen. Suicide bombers can not be prevented. No amount of federal money or police officers on the street will prevent it. All it takes is a bomb maker and people willing to make the sacrifice. Israel has been dealing with this for years and are the experts when it come to dealing with counter-terrorism. I wish the US would take a hint from some of their tactics.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:22 PM   #94
Mrs. Unassailable
Team Unassailable

Bike(s):
Honda F4i wish i had an 08 gsxr like ralphs and rayas :)

That's scary! I work at PP1 and I actually have a creepy middle eastern man stalking me at the moment! He sits at a table and watches me while I work , he has tried following me home twice now but both times I have hauled and lost him in traffic.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:24 PM   #95
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
I would take it serious as well. Its not a matter of if but when it will happen. Suicide bombers can not be prevented. No amount of federal money or police officers on the street will prevent it. All it takes is a bomb maker and people willing to make the sacrifice. Israel has been dealing with this for years and are the experts when it come to dealing with counter-terrorism. I wish the US would take a hint from some of their tactics.

Roger that.
People who are alert of what goes on around them and report suspicious activities are actually the front line of defense and they dont even know it.
I hope that this was a joke post and not a drill for the real deal..
Old 07-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #96
monkeyfist
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
yours

User is banned

Old 07-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #97
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):

And you know this How?????? hahahaha
Old 07-10-2008, 02:39 PM   #98
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):

dang thats funny
Old 07-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #99
Unicron

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
CBR RR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnassailableGF View Post
That's scary! I work at PP1 and I actually have a creepy middle eastern man stalking me at the moment! He sits at a table and watches me while I work , he has tried following me home twice now but both times I have hauled and lost him in traffic.
yipes...get someone to beat him down.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:53 PM   #100
lil nicky

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
07 gsxr 1K blk/org, 07 gsxr 1k white/blue,99 katana

Send a message via Yahoo to lil nicky
i guess the guy wont be getting his 16 virgins.
Closed Thread

Advertisement