MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2008, 10:40 AM   #41
the mother

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Kawi 08 250r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
AMERICA FAWWWWWK YEAH!!!

to kool
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Gear Fashion Suicide at PP1?? SGT USMC 0311 General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 06-26-2010 04:06 PM
PP1 tonight El_Diablo Events, Meets and Rides 61 12-22-2008 11:33 PM
PP1 tonight!!!!!!!!! lil nicky Events, Meets and Rides 18 06-18-2008 09:06 PM
Follow up to Suicide Bomber FastLine Off Topic 21 07-08-2005 03:45 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2008, 10:43 AM   #42
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari View Post
Of course its a joke. If its for real then they all are a bunch of freaking PUS*** and know wonder America is so freaking gay right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Okay Captain America
OMG OMG OMG!!!

Old 07-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #43
lynkxda1
MotoHouston Street Ninja

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
2006 Kawawsaki zx 600RR

I didn't like the slavery part. The vid was okay until that part
Old 07-10-2008, 11:35 AM   #44
SLOWPOKE

Well, after some of the replies, im pretty disappointed in the intelligence/maturity level of some of our members. I know im new to motohouston, but give it a break guys!

1. The "Pipe Bombs" were identical to freaking pipe bombs not a thermos (We are not stupid). Metal pipe capped on both ends, grayish in color, plumbers sealant on the threads, with other materials connected to the side. Theres honestly nothing about their appearance that would have caused any of you to think they were fake. If u saw how fast I got out of dodge...u would understand!

2. If any of you know what a suicide bomber is and does, then u would not make the stupid comment that you would kick the guys azz, because if real, u would be dead with the other 30 people standing around looking.

3. I see we have some bomb ordinance experts in here, who can predict blast patterns of a possible pipe bomb they never saw. Oh, and they also can read the mind of a guy they never met to determine his purpose.

4. Im disappointed in the fact very few people took the situation serious enough to immediately move away from the pipes/guy. Maybe it was a test to see a typical bystander response to a situation like that. According to terrorist intelligence info, many of these attackers plan for years just for 1 attack. I remember reading where an obortion clinic bomber called 911 to report a bombing just to see where the police and firetrucks parked. Well, 1 month later, he really blew the clinic up and placed secondary bombs in the exact location where the police/firefighters previously parked. Some of the rescuers lost their lives.

5. Sorry that everyone does not carry 45's around. I was hoping the security and police were gonna take care of that part...but they obviously didn't.

6. So, lets be mature and realistic about the situation and not act like 10 yr olds. Ive seen so many times on moto houston where some "know it all idiot" just has to put his 10 cents in. This could have been real and some of our members could have been hurt or killed! Hopefully us Americans will get out of the little box we have been hiding in and realize the fact that 1000's of people would love to see us dead. Not because of the color of our skin, age, , but because we are American!
Old 07-10-2008, 11:36 AM   #45
SLOWPOKE

Well, after some of the replies, im pretty disappointed in the intelligence/maturity level of some of our members. I know im new to motohouston, but give it a break guys!

1. The "Pipe Bombs" were identical to freaking pipe bombs not a thermos (We are not stupid). Metal pipe capped on both ends, grayish in color, plumbers sealant on the threads, with other materials connected to the side. Theres honestly nothing about their appearance that would have caused any of you to think they were fake. If u saw how fast I got out of dodge...u would understand!

2. If any of you know what a suicide bomber is and does, then u would not make the stupid comment that you would kick the guys azz, because if real, u would be dead with the other 30 people standing around looking.

3. I see we have some bomb ordinance experts in here, who can predict blast patterns of a possible pipe bomb they never saw. Oh, and they also can read the mind of a guy they never met to determine his purpose.

4. Im disappointed in the fact very few people took the situation serious enough to immediately move away from the pipes/guy. Maybe it was a test to see a typical bystander response to a situation like that. According to terrorist intelligence info, many of these attackers plan for years just for 1 attack. I remember reading where an obortion clinic bomber called 911 to report a bombing just to see where the police and firetrucks parked. Well, 1 month later, he really blew the clinic up and placed secondary bombs in the exact location where the police/firefighters previously parked. Some of the rescuers lost their lives.

5. Sorry that everyone does not carry 45's around. I was hoping the security and police were gonna take care of that part...but they obviously didn't.

6. So, lets be mature and realistic about the situation and not act like 10 yr olds. Ive seen so many times on moto houston where some "know it all idiot" just has to put his 10 cents in. This could have been real and some of our members could have been hurt or killed! Hopefully us Americans will get out of the little box we have been hiding in and realize the fact that 1000's of people would love to see us dead. Not because of the color of our skin, age, , but because are American!
Old 07-10-2008, 11:41 AM   #46
JRxGRUBZx

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWPOKE View Post

6. So, lets be mature and realistic about the situation and not act like 10 yr olds. Ive seen so many times on moto houston where some "know it all idiot" just has to put his 10 cents in. This could have been real and some of our members could have been hurt or killed! Hopefully us Americans will get out of the little box we have been hiding in and realize the fact that 1000's of people would love to see us dead. Not because of the color of our skin, age, , but because are American!
i bet you thats what it was .... these ppl are all over america probly doing the same things but in different ways , and enviroments .
Old 07-10-2008, 12:23 PM   #47
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAN LADEN View Post
ya'll are ghey! He should have never made it out alive
you mean gay as in happy right dean???....yes pp1 posers are always happy ...at least i am...
Old 07-10-2008, 12:26 PM   #48
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by level5 View Post
This thread is racist. Middle eastern descend.
maybe stereotypical (suicidebomber = middle eastern)...but racist.... that was the race of the man with the suitcase...he didnt say anything racist....
Old 07-10-2008, 12:28 PM   #49
ccalvin
what what in the ?

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2020 yamaha ninja gsxr 1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxergirloh2 View Post
maybe stereotypical (suicidebomber = middle eastern)...but racist.... that was the race of the man with the suitcase...he didnt say anything racist....
you must be a racist
Old 07-10-2008, 12:29 PM   #50
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWPOKE View Post
You, expected that your post came across as being legit?

[quote] 1. The "Pipe Bombs" were identical to freaking pipe bombs not a thermos (We are not stupid). Metal pipe capped on both ends, grayish in color, plumbers sealant on the threads, with other materials connected to the side. Theres honestly nothing about their appearance that would have caused any of you to think they were fake. If u saw how fast I got out of dodge...u would understand! [/quote[

Ok.. your training & experience in regards in regards determing a bomb vs A piece of pipe with caps?

Quote:
What do you know about suicide bombers? Sorry what you described really doesn't come close to my understanding of one.

Quote:
See # 1...

Quote:
1> Because most people aren't paranoid...

Quote:
What police...all ya'll reported was telling a security guard. For all you know, the guy makes regular visits there and maybe security is used to seeing him there with said 'case' etc.

Quote:
6. So, lets be mature and realistic about the situation and not act like 10 yr olds. Ive seen so many times on moto houston where some "know it all idiot" just has to put his 10 cents in. This could have been real and some of our members could have been hurt or killed! Hopefully us Americans will get out of the little box we have been hiding in and realize the fact that 1000's of people would love to see us dead. Not because of the color of our skin, age, , but because we are American!
You get what you give (ps Your reading comprehension needs work).
Old 07-10-2008, 12:35 PM   #51
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalvin View Post
you must be a racist
if you really knew me.....and my background....you would then know im FAR from racist....but thanks for you ASSummption.....
Old 07-10-2008, 12:38 PM   #52
JRxGRUBZx

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Quote:
you must be a racist
man thats racist of u
Old 07-10-2008, 12:39 PM   #53
ccalvin
what what in the ?

Bike(s):

Quote:
if you really knew me.....and my background....you would then know im FAR from racist....but thanks for you ASSummption.....
haha WOW you took it seriously? seriously? come onnn. its obviously a JOKE. and so was the comment the other guy made which you had a problem with. you see around here, with a society quick to call someone a racist, it's just a bit of sarcasm you'll see often around the forum. EVERYONE calls EVERYONE a racist around here. so lighten up!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:40 PM   #54
ccalvin
what what in the ?

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
man thats racist of u
only a racist would call me a racist. you racist
Old 07-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #55
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
man thats racist of u
tell him grubz !!!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:49 PM   #56
gixxergirloh2
~*~*~*~*~

Bike(s):
gsxr 600

Member Garage

Quote:
haha WOW you took it seriously? seriously? come onnn. its obviously a JOKE. and so was the comment the other guy made which you had a problem with. you see around here, with a society quick to call someone a racist, it's just a bit of sarcasm you'll see often around the forum. EVERYONE calls EVERYONE a racist around here. so lighten up!
awwww well i didnt see the lil giggle laughing face so i took it as serious...this is a forum its hard to tell when someone is joking...and in this forum people will jump you for ANY lil thing...and i do mean anything....some posters in particular
Old 07-10-2008, 12:49 PM   #57
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

All these darn 'Black' holes.. :-)
Old 07-10-2008, 12:50 PM   #58
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
awwww well i didnt see the lil giggle laughing face so i took it as serious...this is a forum its hard to tell when someone is joking...and in this forum people will jump you for ANY lil thing...and i do mean anything....some posters in particular
i'll jump you, but my thing ain't little

Old 07-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #59
ccalvin
what what in the ?

Bike(s):

Quote:
well if you ever see me post, just know that im one of the posters that is NEVER serious. hahaha
Old 07-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #60
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Closed Thread

Advertisement