Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2008, 09:07 AM   #1
Senior Citizen
Feedback Rating: (6)

(2) KLX110 stock-mod class / KLX110 stocker / His & Her XR50s stock-mods

Send a message via AIM to stunt-r
racing the stockerish 50s

well, trying to get more people into racing the dirt 50s. and more and more people are going to stock or stockerish/mild mod 50s. meaning, stock motor with stiff springs and a shock and pipe at the most. basically pretty much stock.

i think its a good move, and it will get more and more people into it. if you have never ridden dirt 50s on the track, its so fun. your stunt 50s will do just fine, throw on some dirt tires and go kill it. if you need more details or info i will be more than happy to help out.

we have races in alvin and angleton ALL the time, nearly every other weekend. and its good to see more and more new faces out there. theres nothing too serious out there where you can get hurt on, seriously.
I love minis.
stunt-r is offline   Reply With Quote