MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2008, 09:48 AM   #21
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

well just got back from stubbs they had one in stock and couldn't find it. so im sol for now,im gonaa keep looking for one its the o-ring seeal for the fuel pump. o5 gxr 750, so if anyone knows where there's one let me know asap. post or text.
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If there is a I pray she burns there....... Patrick Off Topic 22 08-09-2009 08:26 AM
MEMORIAL RIDE FOR STEPHEN F. BURNS rick Events, Meets and Rides 74 07-31-2008 10:52 AM
R*I*P* STEPHEN BURNS rick General Discussion (Moto Related) 93 07-09-2008 09:53 AM
vader burns one... SBK Pilot Off Topic 2 03-13-2006 09:15 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #22
exlaverda

1) 01 r1 trippn(jason)
2) lbjasonc(jason)
3) 1000rr_Po (Matt) Trippin call me
4) Intermission
5) perot_80
6) exlaverda (Jeff)

I'll try to keep up....
'76 Laverda3CL....
PGR rider, and proud of it!
exlaverda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:35 PM   #23
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

yesterday was a great cruise with b. thanks to all who showed up. to those i just met, it was awesome ridin with u and i look forward to ridin with u in the future. it literally gave me goose bumps yesterday when we all got to the grave site and reved up the bikes. when we all yanked on the throttle, and his mom put her head back and her arms up to the sky, i just thought, " I KNOW U CAN HEAR THIS BURNS" what a day

rick, adrienne, and i are gonna set up a memorial ride in hopefully 2 weeks so keep an eye out for that thread his mom wants to gear up and ride with us. how cool is she
Old 07-09-2008, 12:40 PM   #24
Intermission
Pure Awesome

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2009 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:2007 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:1999 YZ-125
SOLD:2004 Can-o-Tuna

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjasonc View Post
yesterday was a great cruise with b. thanks to all who showed up. to those i just met, it was awesome ridin with u and i look forward to ridin with u in the future. it literally gave me goose bumps yesterday when we all got to the grave site and reved up the bikes. when we all yanked on the throttle, and his mom put her head back and her arms up to the sky, i just thought, " I KNOW U CAN HEAR THIS BURNS" what a day

rick, adrienne, and i are gonna set up a memorial ride in hopefully 2 weeks so keep an eye out for that thread his mom wants to gear up and ride with us. how cool is she
Yeah that was pretty awesome when all of the ike were reving. It was great to see the large turnout of bikes, I know his mom apreciated it, and I know Burns could hear us.
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:42 PM   #25
CubanGIXXER
R.I.P. Burns

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'07 Suzuki GSXR 600

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to CubanGIXXER Send a message via Yahoo to CubanGIXXER
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjasonc View Post

Thats awesome ... I really wished I could have been there yesterday. His mom really is a cool and strong woman. I'll be looking out for that memorial ride!
CubanGIXXER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:44 PM   #26
along77082

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
07 ninja ZX6R

Send a message via AIM to along77082
yeah it was great, everything was beautiful!
along77082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:46 PM   #27
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by along77082 View Post
yeah it was great, everything was beautiful!
+ 1

Advertisement