MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2008, 02:39 AM   #21
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by bignmz04 View Post
I can see why some would not like racer x. he tries to be a E-daddy so much. but gimpin this is just retarted.

I expect nothing less from you though. trying to garner some attention maybe?
whats retarded, that racer x is disrespectful?, i agree.


and btw. your right, im an attn.
Gimpin2Fold is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hmmmm BYRDMAN Super Motards 3 11-11-2013 01:37 PM
Hmmmm, a little mess up? txferrari Off Topic 29 12-14-2010 09:30 AM
MLB toaster ! hmmmm... BaylorNinja500 Off Topic 1 06-26-2010 04:27 PM
hmmmm. ghosts Ramius General Discussion (Moto Related) 357 05-01-2006 03:09 PM
hmmmm B.S. Motorsports Off Topic 20 04-11-2006 10:33 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2008, 02:53 AM   #22
ANTISOCIAL
Senior Member
 
ANTISOCIAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,035


Bike(s):
05 cbr 600 rr









Send a message via AIM to ANTISOCIAL
^Man it's ok . Don't sweat it , we got garage doors to fix. Don't sweat it or take it personal it is teh interweb .
__________________
what do you know ?
ANTISOCIAL is offline  
Old 06-27-2008, 03:27 AM   #23
bignmz04
My better is better
 
bignmz04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,997


Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.









Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpin2Fold View Post
whats retarded, that racer x is disrespectful?, i agree.


and btw. your right, im an attn.
Has he disrespected you?

No you are not an attention . No not at all.
__________________
R6SPARTAN "oh no !! dayum everyone was like your super huge close to like 300 pounds lol...and they also said that you were like 6 feet somethign lol"
bignmz04 is offline  
Old 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM   #24
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





has anyone else noticed that racerx name is no longer in blue? Nazz no offense man but you haven't been here long enough to see the total compilation of the nasty comments over the years. My has always been that he was a mod and should be a little more weary of his comments, considering that was his job here on MH.... to monitor comments posted.
witchdoctor575 is offline  
Old 06-27-2008, 07:43 AM   #25
bignmz04
My better is better
 
bignmz04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,997


Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.









Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
has anyone else noticed that racerx name is no longer in blue? Nazz no offense man but you haven't been here long enough to see the total compilation of the nasty comments over the years. My has always been that he was a mod and should be a little more weary of his comments, considering that was his job here on MH.... to monitor comments posted.
I understand louis, but some people are taking it a bit too far dont you think?
there was one thread about it started by del. fine. and now this?

dont get me wrong. I dont care for the guy's comments about upgrade the rider and all that jazz. or his E-daddy role that he gave himself but gimpin put two and two together that did not add up to 4.

All I am saying is there is a right way to do things. I am not the best example but there are enough in this place to use as an example.

and Yes he should not be a mod.
__________________
R6SPARTAN "oh no !! dayum everyone was like your super huge close to like 300 pounds lol...and they also said that you were like 6 feet somethign lol"
bignmz04 is offline  
Old 06-27-2008, 07:54 AM   #26
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by bignmz04 View Post
I understand louis, but some people are taking it a bit too far dont you think?
there was one thread about it started by del. fine. and now this?

dont get me wrong. I dont care for the guy's comments about upgrade the rider and all that jazz. or his E-daddy role that he gave himself but gimpin put two and two together that did not add up to 4.

All I am saying is there is a right way to do things. I am not the best example but there are enough in this place to use as an example.

and Yes he should not be a mod.

this thread was started before the del thread. Is all these threads proper? no. but he gets back what he dishes out. remember the thread HE started several weeks back ragging on some kid about not haven taken MSF, only to find out that he had? I could go on and on but that is useless. Yes there are better ways but until this point he seemed to get away with alot of talking that a regular member would have gotten banned for. Now that he isn't a mod I could really care less what he says. He isn't the perverbial police of the board so I am happy.I don't have anything more to say about the matter really. Those that have been around long enough know how I feel about him.
witchdoctor575 is offline  
Old 06-27-2008, 07:56 AM   #27
bignmz04
My better is better
 
bignmz04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,997


Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.









Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
this thread was started before the del thread. Is all these threads proper? no. but he gets back what he dishes out. remember the thread HE started several weeks back ragging on some kid about not haven taken MSF, only to find out that he had? I could go on and on but that is useless. Yes there are better ways but until this point he seemed to get away with alot of talking that a regular member would have gotten banned for. Now that he isn't a mod I could really care less what he says. He isn't the perverbial police of the board so I am happy.I don't have anything more to say about the matter really. Those that have been around long enough know how I feel about him.
I know how you feel. and I cant blame you. I am down with this also.
__________________
R6SPARTAN "oh no !! dayum everyone was like your super huge close to like 300 pounds lol...and they also said that you were like 6 feet somethign lol"
bignmz04 is offline  
Old 06-27-2008, 07:58 AM   #28
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





so how bout those astros,lol.
witchdoctor575 is offline  
Old 06-27-2008, 08:00 AM   #29
bignmz04
My better is better
 
bignmz04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,997


Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.









Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
they suck. and you making it to fight night right?

how about racer x vs gixxer bill at fight night?
__________________
R6SPARTAN "oh no !! dayum everyone was like your super huge close to like 300 pounds lol...and they also said that you were like 6 feet somethign lol"
bignmz04 is offline  
Old 06-27-2008, 08:01 AM   #30
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.
 
Solracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kemah Area
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 28,875

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883



Member Garage


yeh, how bout them astros.
__________________
Chris
Solracer is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy