Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2005, 01:12 PM   #41
bigcomfy

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
I drive my new HEATED WARM COZY FUZZY WARMTH 5 series....

:laughing6
What kind of insurance rates do you get????
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cold Weather Riding Random General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 12-16-2012 11:02 PM
Cold weather riding bdubb Taking it to the Track 10 01-31-2009 12:02 PM
cold weather riding.... MudBug Safety Corner Main 33 11-21-2008 09:45 AM
cold weather a.hendon General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 04-05-2007 01:06 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2005, 04:25 PM   #42
linjy2

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
02 SV650S
08 WR250X
08 CBR600RR

Send a message via AIM to linjy2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris24
i think i got an idea to top that. not sure how well it would work, icon makes a urban tank bag with a clear pocket, so you can stuff in a map (no need for tape) BUT --

why not one up it and instead get one of those tablet PC's its like a laptop but it doesnt fold, its more like a cliboard or whatever. load up your map and pop that into the clear pocket of the tank bag. then you can interact with the map and zoom in and all that. wouldnt advise playing tetris on your tank while hitting up the twisties though, but you could always stop and detailed maps are the shiznit.

im just wondering how well the display would look outside, under sun, under plastic, etc. might not work, but then again maybe it could. just a thought.
im a network admin, im always thinkin about computers. omg i should patent the idea and integrate it into a tankbag. that'd be elite!
to heavy, would fly off. plus to big.
linjy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 04:52 PM   #43
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

when i use to have my blackberry i would access mapquest from it all the time. you can also do this on the SK2 and numerous other phones

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 05:11 PM   #44
txcouple
txcouple

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'99 NightTrain

Back on the winter riding...I broke down and purchased a RHYNO two piece set of leathers. Get a lot of for wearing knee dragger gear on the road. But , I don't mind to much 'cause the haters are usually chattering their teeth so bad I can barely understand them, while I am nice and warm....LOL
Old 10-25-2005, 09:08 AM   #45
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

I usually print out some maps and put them in my trunk.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement