MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2008, 10:40 PM   #81
Daily Triumph
Ugh gtfo :-/

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2003 Aprilia Mille 1000 (Daily )
2002 Triumph TT600 sold
1992 Honda CBR F2 sold

i also red it from start to finish and it was a great write up. Why didnt you go al the way to the tip of maine? must have been alot of fun. Wonder if 2 up riding alternating riders would be feasable on my bike?
one can only be hypocritcal with regard to ones' OWN statements and opinions, and not those of the others around. great, you can't sweep and you don't own a dictionary. I hope you're better with an iron and starch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmckee View Post
apparently im a offender in Florida
Daily Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Southeast meet to ride to 2/22/2014 noob ride in the cpuntry zx6r-25580 Events, Meets and Rides 17 02-23-2014 02:16 AM
Too Broke to Ride MSRH w/ Ride Smart this weekend? I'll cover half. cyon Taking it to the Track 57 07-12-2013 09:00 PM
CENTERAL meet ride to: Nooooooooob!!!!!!!! SW Sunday Ride. 7/22 little6 Events, Meets and Rides 11 07-21-2012 07:46 PM
BENEFIT Ride - April 16th (Lindsay Foundation - ride for the bear) KSims1868 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-11-2011 08:10 AM
RIDE RIDE RIDE. Southeast Side. bane_shecker Stunters Lounge 5 12-03-2010 07:10 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-23-2008, 12:11 AM   #82
ormand
Deelish!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

Very very impressed! And I am the unofficial travel pic wh0re!

This thread is very inspiring...makes me want to go out and get a bike and ride all over this great country of ours. I am glad there is someone out there that can appreciate true Americana in the form of the road and the machine

Ormand
Old 06-23-2008, 12:39 AM   #83
blends
NYYYYYYEAAOWWWWWW

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to blends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Triumph View Post
i also red it from start to finish and it was a great write up. Why didnt you go al the way to the tip of maine? must have been alot of fun. Wonder if 2 up riding alternating riders would be feasable on my bike?
Moose are like a hundred times bigger than squirrels dude...
Old 06-23-2008, 01:03 AM   #84
Squeaky

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
DL1000K3
XR400R

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to Squeaky Send a message via Yahoo to Squeaky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Triumph View Post
Why didnt you go al the way to the tip of maine?
Just didn't have the time to do it. I had two weeks of vacation to work with, and my family begged for the few days I spent with them. Originally I was going to just stop in for a cozy bed to sleep in along the way, but I got the "well then it's a bike trip, not a family trip - why even bother stopping" guilt trip.

One day... my dream... travel without having to BE anywhere at any specific time.
"Forget not that the Earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." -Kahlil Gibran
Squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:26 AM   #85
Guitar Man
Keep moving!!!!>>>>>>>>>>

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 Suzuki V Strom DL650 22,000 miles
09 Yamaha FZ6 59,651 miles (RIP)
07 Yamaha FZ6 39,668 miles (RIP)
73 Triumph Tiger 750
Cannondale Quick CX4 (Pedal Powaa!!)

Somehow, some way, some day, I'm gonna do a trip like that. Meaner and I are planning one to Los Alamos, NM next year for her 20th HS reunion. Plenty of time to plan.

Took a long time to read this thread. You did more on that trip than most people do in a lifetime. Great pics.

Advertisement