Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2008, 05:38 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 8

08 Kawasaki ZX10

Member Garage

Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybikes View Post
Watch for White Chargers and green p/u trucks :

Yea, but if you follow me out there you can hit 50+ turns within an hour no BS, and that is going speed limits on all the straights The speed on the turns. . . . well that is a different story
Yeah those white chargers that look like normal vehicles sneak up on you, luckly I was just putting through CRR that day....they're all white and have some symbol on the side of them, not very big either.

Are they real cops? or just detectives? one followed me for a bit, but never lit me up.
TrevorC is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Saturday Ride, Crabb River Road to Galveston 1098ducdude Events, Meets and Rides 68 02-07-2015 03:12 PM
Crabb River Pachuco Events, Meets and Rides 3 03-30-2010 10:14 PM
Crabb River anyone? dudewhrsmybike Events, Meets and Rides 46 06-16-2009 08:28 AM
crabb river rd JaYRillo General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 03-11-2007 04:21 AM
may go play around on crabb river road Nox Events, Meets and Rides 2 07-11-2006 07:08 PM
Old 06-19-2008, 05:51 PM   #22
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

i will be in new braunfels sorry
klassik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:19 PM   #23
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to blends
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
a few people told me crab river was better than forest
They have obviously been smoking crack and/or never been through the forest/3090.

unless your idea of superfungoodtime is left-right-left-right-left-right-gohome. :dontknow:
blends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:38 PM   #24
dainese poster boy
Feedback Rating: (0)

06 ZX6R

I've ridden CRR a few times, there is the uber long 3 mile long straight there too just after the turn for going to brazos bend park. It's not bad route but the construction around 59 just before it is terrible. :( The road to brazos bend isn't bad either. I prefer the 1488 359 (I think) up off 290.
Originally Posted by Whorenet View Post
i think theres about 137 mexicans left in mexico.....the rest of em are living in that house down the street
strat1701 is offline   Reply With Quote