MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2008, 03:03 PM   #121
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

i've never raced a 14, but i have ridden a few... my mileage is MUCH better, my cornering is MUCH better... acceleration felt about the same but the 14 seemed more wheelie prone, and the busa is far more comfortable... especially for the passenger
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Got my KLR 600 going! BLiP Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 1 04-16-2013 02:44 PM
600 or 1000 Brandon General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 11-17-2011 06:46 PM
9 second 600....is it possible andre3k General Discussion (Moto Related) 54 04-29-2007 12:46 PM
Better burn out than your 600! LowNSlowNeon Off Topic 10 06-28-2006 09:45 PM
looking for used 600 j3oomerang General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 05-25-2005 03:31 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2008, 03:03 PM   #122
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3CR View Post
Whoís to say what was wrong with it? Which is exactly my point. These newbieís donít know if you guys know what the youíre talking about or not. I didnít agree with what was being said and I said so. And you two didnít like it. :
You're full of it and backtracking to try to cover your . We can all go back, look at the thread and see what all was posted. Would you like a compilation of your commentary?

Quote:
And as far as my comment on "no replacement for cubic displacement" ... you took this in some negative manner? Ulcer I canít be responsible for you being thin skinned now can I?
I stated that I found the nature of the reply and the timing suspicious. I only commented on it, when it appeared you were starting to whine.

Quote:
You and RX have tried to tag team everyone that didnít following along with your beliefs or quotes stolen from origins unknown to the rest of us.
Origins unknown? I would hope you were familiar with the basic concept of a hyperlink. Click the little line, go see the original post/site the information came from?
...and in fact, I that you'll see 'we' 'tag-teamed' primarily the 'bad' advice, and commentary attempting to support the bad advice.

Quote:
If you cant take the heat bub....
^ This is referred to a hypocritical statement.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:03 PM   #123
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
i havent had any busa's walk off from me.. quite the opposite in fact.. pick up a mag, read it for yourself.
i live in dickinson too, we need to take the bikes to "mexico"
Old 06-19-2008, 03:06 PM   #124
bignmz04
My better is better

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.

Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
noobs, quoting the wrong person!!
lol its called analysis genius. it can be assessed that flip read the same review as well.

you too dumb for a busa brett. sell it and stick to the 50 with your awsome glow light
Old 06-19-2008, 03:07 PM   #125
bignmz04
My better is better

Bike(s):

Quote:
i havent had any busa's walk off from me.. quite the opposite in fact.. pick up a mag, read it for yourself.
are you talking about the 99-07 or the 08?
Old 06-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #126
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignmz04 View Post
lol its called analysis genius. it can be assessed that flip read the same review as well.

you too dumb for a busa brett. sell it and stick to the 50 with your awsome glow light
good call but my fiddy isn't street legal yet...
Old 06-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #127
bignmz04
My better is better

Bike(s):

Quote:
good call but my fiddy isn't street legal yet...
you going tonight?
Old 06-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #128
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
you going tonight?
yep, are you? i'll be there at 730
Old 06-19-2008, 03:13 PM   #129
bignmz04
My better is better

Bike(s):

Quote:
yep, are you? i'll be there at 730
I will try to. works been owning me man.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:14 PM   #130
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
I will try to. works been owning me man.
it's time you come out and let "punisher" pwn you then... he needs another tally mark
Old 06-19-2008, 03:17 PM   #131
D3CR

Bike(s):
ZX-14

Ulcer i'm sure you would like to keep this going.. hey maybe if we try hard enough we could get another thread locked..

lets just cut to the chase.. i think you got your head so far up RX's you dont know where you stop and he begins. your a joke, now take a second to absorb that.

if you dont like what i have to say and want to PM me and discuss this in detail, feel free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
You're full of it and backtracking to try to cover your . We can all go back, look at the thread and see what all was posted. Would you like a compilation of your commentary?

I stated that I found the nature of the reply and the timing suspicious. I only commented on it, when it appeared you were starting to whine.

Origins unknown? I would hope you were familiar with the basic concept of a hyperlink. Click the little line, go see the original post/site the information came from?
...and in fact, I that you'll see 'we' 'tag-teamed' primarily the 'bad' advice, and commentary attempting to support the bad advice.

^ This is referred to a hypocritical statement.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:17 PM   #132
bignmz04
My better is better

Bike(s):

Quote:
it's time you come out and let "punisher" pwn you then... he needs another tally mark
lol why do you think I declined when you offered last time.
I get owned by mine all the time :/:.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:18 PM   #133
D3CR

Bike(s):
ZX-14

where do you guys go in Mexico?

Quote:
i live in dickinson too, we need to take the bikes to "mexico"
Old 06-19-2008, 03:19 PM   #134
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
lol why do you think I declined when you offered last time.
I get owned by mine all the time :/:.
bring it out... last time we set up some cones and had a mini track session! i kicked all their !! but there was only 4 of us... only 1 other was even close
Old 06-19-2008, 03:19 PM   #135
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
where do you guys go in Mexico?
i'd have to PM you... let me know when you are free and we can go run 'em. plan on having about 3 hours to burn. saturday mornings are usually pretty good for it.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:26 PM   #136
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

ZXAlan would prolly go too... i know his 1000 is slightly faster than my busa up to about 140ish, i'm sure he'd like to run a 14 as well
Old 06-19-2008, 03:36 PM   #137
bignmz04
My better is better

Bike(s):

Quote:
ZXAlan would prolly go too... i know his 1000 is slightly faster than my busa up to about 140ish, i'm sure he'd like to run a 14 as well
is his busa fixed yet?
Old 06-19-2008, 03:41 PM   #138
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
is his busa fixed yet?
no, he'd be taking the 1K, got PM on the way
Old 06-19-2008, 03:43 PM   #139
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Ulcer i'm sure you would like to keep this going.. hey maybe if we try hard enough we could get another thread locked..

lets just cut to the chase.. i think you got your head so far up RX's you dont know where you stop and he begins. your a joke, now take a second to absorb that.

if you dont like what i have to say and want to PM me and discuss this in detail, feel free.
I'll take the rest to pm's if you want, but you put this public, so you get it back the same.

...as I said before, you don't appear to research. Racer & I have similar feelings in regards to riders & safety. If you check my history, and read a little bit you might pick that up. I'd suggest (and yea its my opinion) that you decided to take my commentary a little personal and all your reaction has been based on such.
Anyone that reads the threads and has been around awhile knows I've probably clashed with Racer as much as I've agreed with im here.

I really don't give a rats what you have to say for the most part. In the thread that was locked, there was quite a bit you could have contributed to it, but you chose not to.
Despite your denial, the content demonstrates an intent to distract, disrupt and discredit rather than attempt to pay any attention to, or assess any value of what was provided...

and
Quote:
"I am leery of anyone who wants to jump out there and start spewing facts and figures etc. I've been around the game too long and seen too many self proclaimed "experts". In my experience it always seems to be the ones talking the loudest about how to do something that dont really know."
you do the very thing your complaining about w/o making any attempt to find out if what was being stated was in any way accurate or not.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:48 PM   #140
D3CR

Bike(s):
ZX-14

and so what have you contributed to this thread ulcer? your just running your mouth like you did in the last thread... that seems to be what you do best... go drag that F4I out and spend some time on it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
I'll take the rest to pm's if you want, but you put this public, so you get it back the same.

...as I said before, you don't appear to research. Racer & I have similar feelings in regards to riders & safety. If you check my history, and read a little bit you might pick that up. I'd suggest (and yea its my opinion) that you decided to take my commentary a little personal and all your reaction has been based on such.
Anyone that reads the threads and has been around awhile knows I've probably clashed with Racer as much as I've agreed with im here.

I really don't give a rats what you have to say for the most part. In the thread that was locked, there was quite a bit you could have contributed to it, but you chose not to.
Despite your denial, the content demonstrates an intent to distract, disrupt and discredit rather than attempt to pay any attention to, or assess any value of what was provided...

and you do the very thing your complaining about w/o making any attempt to find out if what was being stated was in any way accurate or not.
Closed Thread

Advertisement