MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #421
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

i have avoided this thread like the plague... i hate hearing these uneducated repsonses. in a few intances some of the morons have contradicted themselves but i don't feel like going bck to find those again. most people, i would recommend a 250 for... some a 650 ninja or SV650 based on dirt riding ability or me just knowing how mechanically inclined they seem to be and their personality.... but none would i recommend a 600SS. great read, and btw... i want to see this race between Nazzy and the "uninformed" or otherwise "ignorant" other party
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ninja 250r sloshedmrbones Performance and Modifications 9 08-31-2008 05:25 PM
"GSX-R 600 or Ninja 250r?" Thread Closed Due to Petty Bickering chrisd Off Topic 19 06-19-2008 08:29 PM
ninja 250r Twitch General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 04-01-2008 10:55 AM
While I'm still waiting on the Ninja 250r to come in... AhmadHasib General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 02-12-2008 05:39 AM
Ninja 250R First Bike? AhmadHasib General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 01-07-2008 09:28 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #422
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3CR View Post
No sir, I hold a job. Some friends tipped me off that a couple of knobs were handing out all kinds of free advice and that I should check it out. Work was slow so I thought why not. Iíve had some good laughs this week.

Lack of education... lol. What makes you such a dumb Ulcer is that you think youíre cute by always trying to play the "smart" card in your replies? Youíre nothing but a computer geek that happens to own a bike which was probably given to you by an uncle. And that was only because he thought it was time you became a man and stopped playing with yourself in front of your computer all the time.

As far as my riding experience, do you have a questionnaire I can fill out for ya? Maybe you can find one and copy and paste it in for us..

Iíve been riding since I was 5 yrs old. Dirt bikes, street, sport, cruiser.. But I wouldnít say 33 years of riding qualifies me to hand out advice unlike what Iíve seen around here.

So now what ya got? Come up with something crafty, because Iím starting to get bored with this.. Throw something else out there with that condescending tone you love to use so much.

Pathetic and pendantic.

You're gist then is his post/question should have been ignored
unless he provided more information...and this would have been
helpful or more beneficial than what was provided how?
Old 06-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #423
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3CR View Post
No sir, I hold a job. Some friends tipped me off that a couple of knobs were handing out all kinds of free advice and that I should check it out. Work was slow so I thought why not. I’ve had some good laughs this week.

Lack of education... lol. What makes you such a dumb Ulcer is that you think you’re cute by always trying to play the "smart" card in your replies? You’re nothing but a computer geek that happens to own a bike which was probably given to you by an uncle. And that was only because he thought it was time you became a man and stopped playing with yourself in front of your computer all the time.

As far as my riding experience, do you have a questionnaire I can fill out for ya? Maybe you can find one and copy and paste it in for us..

I’ve been riding since I was 5 yrs old. Dirt bikes, street, sport, cruiser.. But I wouldn’t say 33 years of riding qualifies me to hand out advice unlike what I’ve seen around here.

So now what ya got? Come up with something crafty, because I’m starting to get bored with this.. Throw something else out there with that condescending tone you love to use so much.
33 years of riding experience and you started at 5 years old so that makes you 38??? so then why are you acting like you are in highschool with all of the name calling and assumptions of playing with one's self? something just doesn't make sense
Old 06-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #424
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post

pendantic.

?
wth, www.dictionary.com

Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:46 AM   #425
D3CR

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
ZX-14

Very seldom do I deal with them. You apparently are an instructor of sorts so answer me something. How many people have you passed and put out on the streets simply because they were able to pass the required curriculum? And does that curriculum test them for aptitude? And if so, at what level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
^ so how often do you deal w/ new riders? its been 33yrs since you were a new one.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #426
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

Told you guys to play nice.

Advertisement