MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
suicide_rider

Feedback Rating: (0)

Scavenged parts

Hey everybody just wanted to say ive got some OEM parts off of my gsxr600 07 i wrecked a few months back and changed a lot of the fairings and other stuff like exhaust, windshield side fairing mirrors etc. so just hit me up if you wanna ask if ive got something you need and we can work out a deal cuz id rather let my fellow MHers get first dibs than some guy off ebay that i dont know if i can trust...

Cameron
suicide_rider is offline   Reply With Quote