MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2005, 06:28 PM   #1
flip326
No likey, no bikey

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

if SE_rider keeps working out...he'll look like this guy

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/largearm.html
You'll never be as cool as this guy Squidward General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 09-14-2013 07:14 PM
I'll see ur English Pup & i'll raise u my mutt BMoreno Off Topic 33 05-05-2008 08:26 PM
eddie...SE_rider needs to keep practicing his wheelies flip326 Off Topic 4 04-16-2006 07:11 PM
for all who dont know se_rider...(eddie) here he is flip326 Off Topic 3 11-11-2005 03:56 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2005, 07:45 PM   #2
hfa3g11
OG

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2005 Honda CBR600RR Tribal Edition *retired*

Send a message via AIM to hfa3g11
thats disgusting
hfa3g11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 07:46 PM   #3
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

why do people want to do that its sick.....

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 07:53 PM   #4
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Send a message via AIM to PETE
it looks like 4 testicles stuffed in a , and that dude on his left needs to cut his hair!
PETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 07:55 PM   #5
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

lol pete you just keep me laughing tonight man....

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 07:58 PM   #6
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Send a message via AIM to PETE
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.S. Motorsports
lol pete you just keep me laughing tonight man....
PETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 01:04 AM   #7
jeffrh
Big Long Member

Bike(s):
05 Repsol 1KRR

He looks like his head is about to explode!

roids
2000 Dodge Viper GTS ACR
2004 Lexus RX330
1999 Lexus RX470
2005 Polaris Predator 500 TLD
2004 Polaris Predator 90
www.springsportbikes.com

jeffssig
jeffrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 09:38 AM   #8
pimpcain

Bike(s):
2000 EX500

that looks disgusting, i dont think that i could look at myself in the mirror looking like that
pimpcain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 12:53 PM   #9
SE_Ryder122

Bike(s):
2001 R6 Champions Edition (Sold)

lol...that is gross! i think i'm pretty far from that thank . i read an article on this guy in one of my maxim mags. he talked about how he was arrested once and the cops had to use three sets of handcuffs so they could connect one hand to the other.
SE_Ryder122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 03:35 PM   #10
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
something is wrong with that picture.. but i just dont know.. I cant put my finger on it.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 03:15 AM   #11
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
He's the spokesperson for synthol, truth is the guy probably can't bench more than 200 pounds.. thats basically the male equivelant of a job.

This guy just took it a little too far. People who are really into working out use it to make their bodies more symetrical, so that the left matches the right better, some times one arm is a little bigger than the other or leg or whatever, if your getting judged in a contest that kinda stuff matters...

This guys a freak though, look how little his forearms are, bleh.
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 10:14 AM   #12
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETE
it looks like 4 testicles stuffed in a , and that dude on his left needs to cut his hair!
:laughing6

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 06:03 PM   #13
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
I need to lose some pounds... I figure I am going to start after the holiday... what's the best thing to get for someone who's lazy... :dontknow:

Old 10-23-2005, 06:15 PM   #14
j14
Seņor Esmooth...not rich

is he deformed??
Old 10-23-2005, 11:30 PM   #15
flip326
No likey, no bikey

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
I need to lose some pounds... I figure I am going to start after the holiday... what's the best thing to get for someone who's lazy... :dontknow:
hit the gym fatty!!!!!! j/k...hit the gym enough so that if you miss a day..it feels like somethings missing in your day..even if i dont hit the gym formally..i'll still gt down and do sets of pushups to keep my arms formed..
Old 10-24-2005, 09:19 AM   #16
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

hmm... thanks brotha man..

what about suppliments...

legal and and the other kind

Old 10-25-2005, 04:12 AM   #17
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
The only suppliment you really need right now is a good multi vitamin.

In order to lose weight you need to adjust your diet.. and begin doing cardio work. I don't know anything about you at all but this is some good 'broad' advice, if your really truly serious pm me and I can talk with you more.. But here goes.

So you want to lose weight.. Lets start in the kitchen. Examine what you eat, learn how much "stuff" is in the "stuff" you eat.

Carbs and Protein:
If your a bodybuilder and you want to gain weight you eat (and again this is all general rule of thumb advice) 1 gram of protein for every pound you weigh every day.. so say you weigh 150 pounds, you want to eat 150 grams of protein every day.

Now reverse that, say you want to lose weight.. say you way 200 pounds.. then you want to eat less than 150 grams of protein every day.. this is actually pretty easy to do, but hard to do healthy.

You want to be conservative with your carbs, but do not cut them out completely, you need them for energy, when I was experimenting around with different 'techniques' I tried cutting out carbs totally and well... I would either pass out after a workout.. or I'd freak out and eat like 10 candy bars, and I hate candy. Your body needs carbs.. it's just up to you to moderate it.

Moderation is the key, instead of eating two sandwiches, eat one and some celery. Instead of a Burger King Ginourmous sandwich for breakfast, eat some oatmeal. It's really more a matter of what you eat, not how much.

Good foods are oatmeal, tuna fish (best food ever for bbers) rice, eggs, veggies chicken and beef and fish. How you prepare it also has something to do with it, baked chicken over fried.. even though we all REALLY know the only way to eat a chicken is to fry that sukka.. but.. no one said it would be easy.

DRINK WATER!!!! Just stop drinking soda's or whatever... water and milk, tea if you want a kick.. but water is very very very very very very very important to lose weight.

Your diet is about 50 percent of your goal.

Next is exercise, 20 minutes per day of having your heart rate elevated is perfect, Studies have been shown that prove doing 20-30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise puts your metabolism into a "fat burning mode" for 24 hours... doing more than an hour puts your body into a fat burning mode for around 5-8 hours. I can't give you the scientific reasoning behind it but I can tell you it works.

Depending on your physical shape jogging is really awesome, just be sure to stretch every time. If your legs are bad (as in joint bad not lazy bad) then try biking, or swimming. Exercise machines are a waste of money for people who think spending 100 dollars will give them a nice body. If you can't bring yourself to run up a flight of stairs, then he master 2000 won't do a thing for you.

You can lift weights too, if you've never done it and are really truly honestly seriously dedicated to do it I can help you with some good compound exercises.

Finally SLEEP your body repairs itself when you rest, if your not getting at least 8 hours of sleep a night, find a way to do it. Working out and eating right does no good at all if you don't give your body time to heal.

As far as suppliments, there are a lot of them out there, legal and otherwise, and I'm not really even against illegal ones but I am extremely against the uneducated use of them, they are really only for people who compete professionally, and if your not in that catagory your really wasting your time and seriously seriously compromising your health.

For now a good multi-vitamin is really the only thing you need. If you get serious with it and stick with it you can add other (legal) stuff in there later but for now they wouldn't really have much of an effect. Right now what you really need to do is fix your brain. Get a mental picture in your mind of what you want to look like, then convince yourself that you CAN accomplish it.. taking all the suppliments and buying all the gym equipment in the world won't take one ounce of fat off of you, but a propor mind set can move mountains.

Aside from motorcycles, bodybuilding is a favorite hobby of mine. Bodybuilding doesn't mean looking like ronnie coleman either, it's building your body to be what you want it to be. The first step is to truly believe that you really can do anything you want to. Because you can.
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement