MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2008, 11:32 PM   #1
__NATE__

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
07 Hayabusa
Honda Crf 450
TTR 90
Yami PW 50

Just got into Town

I am up From Corpus Christi and Will BE staying here for a week I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn here off Bellaire .........

I am up here for a Preshure control ciminar and meetings ... We just got through eating over at Benihanas and man it was pretty good Got to love the company credit card when 3 of us go out to eat and its 135 Bucks LOL ....

So whats up I get out of these dang meetings around 5 .. so anything going on or any get togethers .... I Dident bring the BUSA so no cruising for me but hit me up guys ill be around.....
~~When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.~~~THIS IS MY BUSA THEIR ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS IS MINE! WITH OUT MY BUSA I'M A CAGER!~~~
__NATE__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
H-town miguel!! Stunters Lounge 19 02-24-2013 09:52 AM
where can I get this in town?? floyd600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 07-13-2011 11:49 AM
Taste of the Town at The Woodlands Town Center Thursday 1/27 4-9pm Flip Events, Meets and Rides 2 01-27-2011 01:44 PM
G-town Sc0 Off Topic 0 10-01-2006 08:04 PM
Who's the best in H-Town? codebluepawpaw Stunters Lounge 22 01-08-2006 11:42 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2008, 10:51 PM   #2
__NATE__

Bike(s):
07 Hayabusa
Honda Crf 450
TTR 90
Yami PW 50

Papodiux or how ever you spell it lol was really good food tonight first time for that place .....

Man I have seen alot of bikes on the road alot of nice ones........
~~When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.~~~THIS IS MY BUSA THEIR ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS IS MINE! WITH OUT MY BUSA I'M A CAGER!~~~
Old 06-16-2008, 10:53 PM   #3
Dreamer!!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
07 Ninja 250 (Sold), 93 CBR 900RR

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Dreamer!! Send a message via MSN to Dreamer!! Send a message via Yahoo to Dreamer!!
yea we're all over the place i would ride with you but i think you'll be back before i get my bike fixed up
Old 06-16-2008, 11:09 PM   #4
__NATE__

Bike(s):
07 Hayabusa
Honda Crf 450
TTR 90
Yami PW 50

Whats wrong with ya bike man...???? I wish I knew and REALLY trusted someone who I could have brought my bike with me but its not worth leaving it here in the hotel parking lot and find it missing in the AM SCREW THAT/......

This is what we have been doing right after the meetings lol ....PARTY at my HOTEL LOL

untitled11 1
Old 06-16-2008, 11:14 PM   #5
Dreamer!!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
07 Ninja 250 (Sold), 93 CBR 900RR

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Dreamer!! Send a message via MSN to Dreamer!! Send a message via Yahoo to Dreamer!!
aww man all thats to heavy for me...where are the wine coolers??

but im not entirely sure...just up and cut off on me one night

but other then that it has an oil leak, needs electrical work (keeps burning wires and randomly decides on what head light wants to work), and i think i may need to install a new stator...this is my cbr

Advertisement