MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #1
scrapp
I need earplugs.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to scrapp
Come out this friday to 713 sushi lounge and bar!

whats the deal you silly people, Ive come out of hiding to bring you this very important message:

713 sushi! Its on Westhiemer just past BW8 (or before it..) near the Chili's, marble slab, schloskis..
I got some good friends who manage the place, and on top of that every Friday my buddy Tito will be the DJ. Some of yall might know him from the Planet Zero meets. Ive known this monkey since I was 15, hes like my older brother who gives me when i do stupid things. *suprise*

so ANYWAY, GOOD music, GOOD FOOD, and drinks, drinks, drinks!

I know this is short notice, but It would be nice to see some familiar faces again.
So gather up your friends and head on out! Lets tear this up, Motohouston style. Who knows yall might like it so much you will join me every Friday.

(You can PM me if you have any questions)

http://713restaurant.com
scrapp is offline   Reply With Quote